Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 1043 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Sent me a message and a favorite out of the blue; that plus new account plus "quality" photos usually ends up being garbage.

  2. #10270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    SensualBabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6c93eb20834a

    Went to text quickly. Asked for 4 per meet with 100 deposit.
    I went to text with her, she was evasive about answering any kind of specific question, eg. What part of town would be convenient to her for a meeting.

    I suggested an arbitrary location and she said she could meet but then hit me with, "would it be okay for you to send me some gift on cash app to get ready for our meet". I replied "I don't send anything in advance. Sorry that's a hard rule. " and no response after that.

    Also, my English-as-not-first-language radar was pinging.

  3. #10269
    SensualBabe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6c93eb20834a

    Went to text quickly. Asked for 4 per meet with 100 deposit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sensualone.jpg‎  

  4. #10268
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    My ask was not 6. Sent me a couple nudes and seems to be a certified freak. Will report back if we get to the finish line.

  5. #10267
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    When it's nothing but "studio" pics, or the presentation is too polished, I am cautious.

  6. #10266

  7. #10265

    Another Catfish

    I highly doubt the profile pictures are her. Definitely thicker. Total sweetheart though. Just a one time thing for me. Going to post this on the NoVa forum too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379

  8. #10264
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Why do you only post pictures and never links? How is anyone supposed to give or get any info from a picture? Stop trolling LOL.
    These are from the past. The dark hair girl I think her username was Vanillanofoamlatte.

    White girl is Yoga girl or some shit.

  9. #10263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    This one might still be around. IMHO, she's hot. Nice slender body. $400.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. I know she has been on SA for awhile. I met her for a date. Making out in public, groping, etc. She didn't want to fuck and then ghosted afterwards. Just curious.
    Why do you only post pictures and never links? How is anyone supposed to give or get any info from a picture? Stop trolling LOL.

  10. #10262
    Anyone have any info on this one. I know she has been on SA for awhile. I met her for a date. Making out in public, groping, etc. She didn't want to fuck and then ghosted afterwards. Just curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221013_174518_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  11. #10261
    This one might still be around. IMHO, she's hot. Nice slender body. $400.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20221013_174510_OneDrive.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20221013_174502_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  12. #10260

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a note. She requested my private pictures and but has not responded to my invitation to meet for drinks / dinner. I must not be attractive to her.

  13. #10259

    Amamx3

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-a093c6a879dc

    Scammer, changes locations often, and quick to go to text and claims to be DTF but then asks for money up front for diapers. LOL.

  14. #10258
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a chance in hell this girl was:

    A. On listcrawler in the first place, or.

    B. 300.

    Not in million years.
    I didn't mean listcrawler. I was referring to the price.

    I just checked o7 t list crawler it's just a bunch of pros.

    I don't get seeing pros it's not even fun. I want my girls to inflate my ego and say I'm hot.

    He'll, list crawler chick's are fugly. I did the AMP 20 yrs ago when there were hot 20 somethings.

  15. #10257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Not quite 2 but it was 300. Wrecked it for 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a chance in hell this girl was:

    A. On listcrawler in the first place, or.

    B. 300.

    Not in million years.
    She's not on listcrawler but tomford was posting a while back about girls buying their own train ticket from NYC to visit him in DC to fuck. He also routinely talks about never paying 300 unless it's for a model.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape