Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,296 to 20,310 of 27145
-
10-13-22 20:22 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 333Should have added $300 + 100 upcharge for CIP.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 18:39 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 333Sophie. Executive Choice
Sophie a Latina girl, late 20's, curvy body, OK face, returns back at EC. Total GFE, PSE, DFK, light rimming, and creampies are available.
-
10-13-22 10:42 #6848Regular Member

Posts: 14Kkp
They are listed on the Asian Angels site in the SF Bay Area as Nina and Julia.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
Texted regarding Lisa and asked if service was same as Hana. Was told come try for yourself. No thanks!
-
10-12-22 10:32 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 215Kkp
My post from a few weeks ago:
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
Kkp.
Pinky and Eva are gone, anyone know where they went? New Girls, Lisa and Stella, I'm told Stella provides BBFS. Lisa does not.
-
10-12-22 10:25 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 215Lisa
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 21:49 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 153Phone Operator. It's what the west coast guys call the person handling the phones. Lmao. I picked that up when I went to Cali. I was confused at first also.
Originally Posted by TheAssTeam
[View Original Post]
They also call them "org" like C-org for Chinese spa and K-org for Korean outfits.
-
10-11-22 21:45 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 153I did 30 min option $230 since I can only get one pop a day out. Her asking $ for bbfscip is $200. As always, you should try and negotiate this down before you are too hot and bothered.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 15:47 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 333RoyalGarden NYC
What was the cost? Upcharge for BBFS?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 13:08 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 624[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-11-22 10:18 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 483I can't find it right now but I'm pretty sure there was a recent post saying either KKP or the newer girls at KKP were no longer offering BBFS.
Originally Posted by WillRhodes
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 08:03 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 39Po?
I'm sorry, does PO mean Parole Officer in your case?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 23:23 #6839Regular Member

Posts: 11KKP Lisa
I visited KKP and saw Lisa since I had not seen her before. Fast forward-- she was giving a great BBBJ, and I had to stop her to get to FS before I blew. She took out a condom and refused BBFS. I had never been denied there, and I've never even had to ask for it. Continued with covered FS, then wanted to finish with BBBJ, but she denied that because I had already been "down there. " I was going to take off the condom and even offered to wipe down, but no go. Maybe she just denied me for some reason, but I will not see her again.
-
10-10-22 19:14 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 153Lisa. Japanese girl from RoyalGardenNYC
Texted a few spas looking for a line up and got a new number texting me back telling me they are in a hotel instead of a spa and gave me a website RoyalGardenNYC. I welcome this setup since the spas all seem to be having some problems lately.
Pretty pretty girl with huge eyes. Nice tits that's good for a handful and a mouthful. She's got an ass that's the 2 sizes down from Yume Habani WSD so it's between no-ass Asian girl and a fully butt Asian girl. She's really into kissing with me. There was nonstop dfk that I had to get some air at times because she was just that into kissing with me. (Maybe I am a good kisser LOL). Nice deep BBBJ technique with some swirl on top for me and I return the favor right away by asking her to 69. I daty and dato her good since I washed her ass myself real good. I would pretend she Oed but who knows if the girls actually cums when they are with me.
As long as they act like I am the only guy who knows how to fuck them good and make them cum it's all good. Am I right? Lisa is like that. Constantly giving me the vibe that she's enjoying herself and getting me to pump harder and faster until I shot my multi-day building into her pink pussy. I must have been inside of her for a good 15 minutes fucking because my phone was blowing up asking me if I was done by the PO. Haha. Lisa was sweet and said to take my time (daijoboo. It's ok) but I hurried it up and got out of there so one of you can get to fuck her next.
-
10-09-22 21:49 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 269Right bro, but you got to understand that guy is a dummy who just wants to dick police other dudes about who they see. Its really a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Itinm
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 19:44 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 109The difference is they are 20+ years younger some even 25+ years. They are $220-360. All of you keep brushing off the age. And those places are mentioned on here a lot and aren't high end they are just Asian agencies.
Originally Posted by KirkDiggler
[View Original Post]
I am going off her website price. Again someone else chimed in her price went up. But if any of you are paying over $150 for a 50 yr old I think that's too much. That's my last post on it.











Reply With Quote





