Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6850
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Sophie a Latina girl, late 20's, curvy body, OK face, returns back at EC. Total GFE, PSE, DFK, light rimming, and creampies are available.
    Should have added $300 + 100 upcharge for CIP.

  2. #6849

    Sophie. Executive Choice

    Sophie a Latina girl, late 20's, curvy body, OK face, returns back at EC. Total GFE, PSE, DFK, light rimming, and creampies are available.

  3. #6848

    Kkp

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    My post from a few weeks ago:

    Kkp.

    Pinky and Eva are gone, anyone know where they went? New Girls, Lisa and Stella, I'm told Stella provides BBFS. Lisa does not.
    They are listed on the Asian Angels site in the SF Bay Area as Nina and Julia.

    Texted regarding Lisa and asked if service was same as Hana. Was told come try for yourself. No thanks!

  4. #6847

    Kkp

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    I can't find it right now but I'm pretty sure there was a recent post saying either KKP or the newer girls at KKP were no longer offering BBFS.
    My post from a few weeks ago:

    Kkp.

    Pinky and Eva are gone, anyone know where they went? New Girls, Lisa and Stella, I'm told Stella provides BBFS. Lisa does not.

  5. #6846

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Texted a few spas looking for a line up and got a new number texting me back telling me they are in a hotel instead of a spa and gave me a website RoyalGardenNYC. I welcome this setup since the spas all seem to be having some problems lately.

    Pretty pretty girl with huge eyes. Nice tits that's good for a handful and a mouthful. She's got an ass that's the 2 sizes down from Yume Habani WSD so it's between no-ass Asian girl and a fully butt Asian girl. She's really into kissing with me. There was nonstop dfk that I had to get some air at times because she was just that into kissing with me. (Maybe I am a good kisser LOL). Nice deep BBBJ technique with some swirl on top for me and I return the favor right away by asking her to 69. I daty and dato her good since I washed her ass myself real good. I would pretend she Oed but who knows if the girls actually cums when they are with me.

    As long as they act like I am the only guy who knows how to fuck them good and make them cum it's all good. Am I right? Lisa is like that. Constantly giving me the vibe that she's enjoying herself and getting me to pump harder and faster until I shot my multi-day building into her pink pussy. I must have been inside of her for a good 15 minutes fucking because my phone was blowing up asking me if I was done by the PO. Haha. Lisa was sweet and said to take my time (daijoboo. It's ok) but I hurried it up and got out of there so one of you can get to fuck her next.
    What was the damage?

  6. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssTeam  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, does PO mean Parole Officer in your case?
    Phone Operator. It's what the west coast guys call the person handling the phones. Lmao. I picked that up when I went to Cali. I was confused at first also.

    They also call them "org" like C-org for Chinese spa and K-org for Korean outfits.

  7. #6844
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    What was the cost? Upcharge for BBFS?
    I did 30 min option $230 since I can only get one pop a day out. Her asking $ for bbfscip is $200. As always, you should try and negotiate this down before you are too hot and bothered.

  8. #6843

    RoyalGarden NYC

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Texted a few spas looking for a line up and got a new number texting me back telling me they are in a hotel instead of a spa and gave me a website RoyalGardenNYC. I welcome this setup since the spas all seem to be having some problems lately.

    Pretty pretty girl with huge eyes. Nice tits that's good for a handful and a mouthful. She's got an ass that's the 2 sizes down from Yume Habani WSD so it's between no-ass Asian girl and a fully butt Asian girl. She's really into kissing with me. There was nonstop dfk that I had to get some air at times because she was just that into kissing with me. (Maybe I am a good kisser LOL). Nice deep BBBJ technique with some swirl on top for me and I return the favor right away by asking her to 69. I daty and dato her good since I washed her ass myself real good. I would pretend she Oed but who knows if the girls actually cums when they are with me.

    As long as they act like I am the only guy who knows how to fuck them good and make them cum it's all good. Am I right? Lisa is like that. Constantly giving me the vibe that she's enjoying herself and getting me to pump harder and faster until I shot my multi-day building into her pink pussy. I must have been inside of her for a good 15 minutes fucking because my phone was blowing up asking me if I was done by the PO. Haha. Lisa was sweet and said to take my time (daijoboo. It's ok) but I hurried it up and got out of there so one of you can get to fuck her next.
    What was the cost? Upcharge for BBFS?

  9. #6842
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #6841
    Quote Originally Posted by WillRhodes  [View Original Post]
    I visited KKP and saw Lisa since I had not seen her before. Fast forward-- she was giving a great BBBJ, and I had to stop her to get to FS before I blew. She took out a condom and refused BBFS. I had never been denied there, and I've never even had to ask for it. Continued with covered FS, then wanted to finish with BBBJ, but she denied that because I had already been "down there. " I was going to take off the condom and even offered to wipe down, but no go. Maybe she just denied me for some reason, but I will not see her again.
    I can't find it right now but I'm pretty sure there was a recent post saying either KKP or the newer girls at KKP were no longer offering BBFS.

  11. #6840

    Po?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    I have been inside of her for a good 15 minutes fucking because my phone was blowing up asking me if I was done by the PO. Haha. Lisa was sweet and said to take my time (daijoboo. It's ok) but I hurried it up and got out of there so one of you can get to fuck her next.
    I'm sorry, does PO mean Parole Officer in your case?

  12. #6839

    KKP Lisa

    I visited KKP and saw Lisa since I had not seen her before. Fast forward-- she was giving a great BBBJ, and I had to stop her to get to FS before I blew. She took out a condom and refused BBFS. I had never been denied there, and I've never even had to ask for it. Continued with covered FS, then wanted to finish with BBBJ, but she denied that because I had already been "down there. " I was going to take off the condom and even offered to wipe down, but no go. Maybe she just denied me for some reason, but I will not see her again.

  13. #6838

    Lisa. Japanese girl from RoyalGardenNYC

    Texted a few spas looking for a line up and got a new number texting me back telling me they are in a hotel instead of a spa and gave me a website RoyalGardenNYC. I welcome this setup since the spas all seem to be having some problems lately.

    Pretty pretty girl with huge eyes. Nice tits that's good for a handful and a mouthful. She's got an ass that's the 2 sizes down from Yume Habani WSD so it's between no-ass Asian girl and a fully butt Asian girl. She's really into kissing with me. There was nonstop dfk that I had to get some air at times because she was just that into kissing with me. (Maybe I am a good kisser LOL). Nice deep BBBJ technique with some swirl on top for me and I return the favor right away by asking her to 69. I daty and dato her good since I washed her ass myself real good. I would pretend she Oed but who knows if the girls actually cums when they are with me.

    As long as they act like I am the only guy who knows how to fuck them good and make them cum it's all good. Am I right? Lisa is like that. Constantly giving me the vibe that she's enjoying herself and getting me to pump harder and faster until I shot my multi-day building into her pink pussy. I must have been inside of her for a good 15 minutes fucking because my phone was blowing up asking me if I was done by the PO. Haha. Lisa was sweet and said to take my time (daijoboo. It's ok) but I hurried it up and got out of there so one of you can get to fuck her next.

  14. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by Itinm  [View Original Post]
    Which was exactly the point. You paid for a girl that will do anything when you're not in the market for that. You just want some vanilla sex, good for you, and if you paid extra for extra options you don't need that's on you. Other people want what she's offering, and that's why they pay for it. If you're going to call out that pricepoint, then it should be by pointing out another girl you know that will do what she does for less, if not why are you chiming in at all.
    Right bro, but you got to understand that guy is a dummy who just wants to dick police other dudes about who they see. Its really a waste of time.

  15. #6836
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkDiggler  [View Original Post]
    You would be making an assumption not knowing what others pay and trying to criticise others for paying for something that you think is too high. If some one choose to pay for something that is too high in your opinion, is exactly that your opinion.

    Chinatown and a lot of Chinese based spas are not all cheap, the instances for hoes selling coochie at Mott St can't be used as the bar, Mott St cheap in and out street everyone and their mama has tried out for the low.

    But from what I gather you messing with high end agencies would also seem out there too, I've seen you talk about your experiences at these high end agencies that would be too steep for a lot people on here, especially when a lot of these agencies are not worth it to some.

    So you really shouldn't say anything and stop the shit talking like you haven't over paid.
    The difference is they are 20+ years younger some even 25+ years. They are $220-360. All of you keep brushing off the age. And those places are mentioned on here a lot and aren't high end they are just Asian agencies.

    I am going off her website price. Again someone else chimed in her price went up. But if any of you are paying over $150 for a 50 yr old I think that's too much. That's my last post on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape