Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,296 to 20,310 of 27149
-
10-14-22 18:54 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 269[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-14-22 08:57 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 109You still on this. You taking this personal it seems. Let me clarify things again. I'm not going to talk about the person I said I'm done talking about but Mott st is fair game. I paid $120 once for Lily 3 years ago. She was in her late 40's to early 50's. Never did I see anyone on the 6th floor. You keep saying things that I never said. Like me seeing anyone else on Mott st. As far as the agencies go, under 30 for the most part escorts I see at those agencies.
Originally Posted by KirkDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 00:04 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 269Sophie's body is not so curvy but yea kinda sexy, I thought she was Italian.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 23:52 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 269Bro you are the one here who admitted to going to Mott St for $200 and up for old hags 60 plus. What are you talking about. I already told you she doesn't charge everyone the same, so you can't assume what people are paying that price.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
As far as these Asian agencies you are paying $250 and up that's pretty expensive and this is common, can't go around that because that's an agency not an indy where prices can change. I know many mongers pay way less when they see a pro.
-
10-13-22 20:22 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 333Should have added $300 + 100 upcharge for CIP.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 18:39 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 333Sophie. Executive Choice
Sophie a Latina girl, late 20's, curvy body, OK face, returns back at EC. Total GFE, PSE, DFK, light rimming, and creampies are available.
-
10-13-22 10:42 #6848Regular Member

Posts: 14Kkp
They are listed on the Asian Angels site in the SF Bay Area as Nina and Julia.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
Texted regarding Lisa and asked if service was same as Hana. Was told come try for yourself. No thanks!
-
10-12-22 10:32 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 215Kkp
My post from a few weeks ago:
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
Kkp.
Pinky and Eva are gone, anyone know where they went? New Girls, Lisa and Stella, I'm told Stella provides BBFS. Lisa does not.
-
10-12-22 10:25 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 215Lisa
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 21:49 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 153Phone Operator. It's what the west coast guys call the person handling the phones. Lmao. I picked that up when I went to Cali. I was confused at first also.
Originally Posted by TheAssTeam
[View Original Post]
They also call them "org" like C-org for Chinese spa and K-org for Korean outfits.
-
10-11-22 21:45 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 153I did 30 min option $230 since I can only get one pop a day out. Her asking $ for bbfscip is $200. As always, you should try and negotiate this down before you are too hot and bothered.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 15:47 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 333RoyalGarden NYC
What was the cost? Upcharge for BBFS?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 13:08 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 624[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-11-22 10:18 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 483I can't find it right now but I'm pretty sure there was a recent post saying either KKP or the newer girls at KKP were no longer offering BBFS.
Originally Posted by WillRhodes
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 08:03 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 39Po?
I'm sorry, does PO mean Parole Officer in your case?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





