Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 1694 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26929
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Cyberbob, she's legit and just changed her number after I suggested her getting a google voice business number separate from her real one. If you like cougars she's the one right now, no drama too. Take a look back and I've reviewed her already. Call her, setup an appt. And report back on the forum so others can get a separate unbiased opinion.

    FF out.
    May I get digits please?

  2. #26928
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Haven't sampled so I'm not recommending her, but she is real and does what you're asking for $50 and is in Hopewell.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/609433213303
    Jewel is real. Stays in a decent hotel. Down for pretty much anything you want except Greek. She does try and raise the price slightly once you are there. Acts like she thought she said something different.

  3. #26927

    Don't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Haven't sampled so I'm not recommending her, but she is real and does what you're asking for $50 and is in Hopewell.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/609433213303
    Check the posts. Not worth the price of admission. Pictures that she is posting now are at least 5-6 years old. Hygein not the best.

  4. #26926

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBob69  [View Original Post]
    Here's the photo that was sent.

    CB.
    It's her, I saw her the other day. Picture and number is legit. She was having issues with the other number. Older Mif. Already said nice body and kitty gets wet.

  5. #26925

    She's Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBob69  [View Original Post]
    Here's the photo that was sent.

    CB.
    Cyberbob, she's legit and just changed her number after I suggested her getting a google voice business number separate from her real one. If you like cougars she's the one right now, no drama too. Take a look back and I've reviewed her already. Call her, setup an appt. And report back on the forum so others can get a separate unbiased opinion.

    FF out.

  6. #26924
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalFan254  [View Original Post]
    Found this one too.

    Sent me a location no request for deposit.

    But went silent.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...v/816326469951
    A simple Goggle search shows 3 to 4 different woman using the same snapchat name. Canada, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.

  7. #26923

    Jewel in Hopewell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find a blow and go between Richmond and Petersburg but doesn't seem to be happening.
    Haven't sampled so I'm not recommending her, but she is real and does what you're asking for $50 and is in Hopewell.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/609433213303

  8. #26922

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    She ask for a deposit?
    No deposit but when I went to line it up went silent.

  9. #26921

    She ask for a deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalFan254  [View Original Post]
    Found this one too.

    Sent me a location no request for deposit.

    But went silent.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...v/816326469951
    She ask for a deposit?

  10. #26920

    Any look into this?

    Found this one too.

    Sent me a location no request for deposit.

    But went silent.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...v/816326469951

  11. #26919

    I got my answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad?
    Post disappeared so I got my answer.

  12. #26918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalFan254  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone every worked with Daisy? Young tiny glasses works out of Franklin st apts?
    Does she have an ad?

  13. #26917
    Here's the photo that was sent.

    CB.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBob69  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to schedule a date with Tina for a week or so.

    She finally reaches out to me today with the attached pic and.

    Saying she has a new phone number 757 number to use.

    This is number and photo originally listed on STG.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...8/820486807058

    Anyone seen her in the past few days and can verify it's the same person.

    And she has a new number?

    Thanks.

    CB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1ECF6C0-D843-43FF-8E22-B50446614A13.jpg‎  

  14. #26916
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    I see our old friend on stg with a new lady today anyone sampled.
    Which duo was this? The OF girls? I hesitated to inquire due to not knowing what the deal was and it just feeling suspect, if that is the same ad. But if they're real I might prod further.

  15. #26915

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape