Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26910

    Daisy Daise

    Has anyone every worked with Daisy? Young tiny glasses works out of Franklin st apts?

  2. #26909

    This Group Does

    Quote Originally Posted by Southside804  [View Original Post]
    How do you get QV from the Latinas on Eros? It seems it must be a YMMV because I've asked several and they have all told me no. Luckily the few that I sucked it up and paid the hhr price it was well worth it.
    I saw Natalia a couple of weeks ago for $150 QV. I wrote a review. Probably one of my top escort visits ever. Ended up seeing her on a Friday & went back for seconds on Monday! I have done $400-$500 top Miami agency girls with model looks that weren't any better.

    Just keep looking for the Eros adds for Richmond & Norfolk. (not sure where else they are sent).

    The ads are very simple, just says Richmond Text Only with a 321 area code. They definitely have a handler, but very professional & responds almost immediately to your texts. I'm unfortunately out of town or I'd give this one a test drive. Only down side is Henrico incall. Risky but my little head got the best of me.

    Just text & ask for the QV rate. There was one between Natalia & this one that I was going to see. I texted and got the confirmation that she also offered the QV rate. I'm hoping that a cover isn't required for head. It wasn't with Natalia. It was for FS. Hope she comes back, her tiny ass was absolutely perfect!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1

  3. #26908

    It' should be simple

    Trying to find a blow and go between Richmond and Petersburg but doesn't seem to be happening.

  4. #26907
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Never responds.
    I had her years ago. Disappointing. The pics are from flattering angles and years ago. Her tits are large and hanging. As is her ass. I negotiated to $. 2 before I got there and then to. 6 once I met her in person. Was tough to maintain while interacting with her. Buyer beware.

  5. #26906

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Never responds.
    I agree with that every time I've reached out basically no response maybe one response but was rude.

  6. #26905

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this on, I don't recall any.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/594801558522
    Fake. Never responds.

  7. #26904
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Kitty Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    She is outcall only.
    That is unfortunate, thanks.

  8. #26903

    Sally

    Finally got to visit Sally last night. Awesome experience and will definitely repeat!!

  9. #26902

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.
    Just like GFE its a term that's been warped over the years. When I first started it meant Porn Star Experience as in none of that soft and cuddly GFE stuff here, wham bam it! Also some meant they allowed greek. When it started, just like GFE, it never ever meant BBFS.

  10. #26901

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yeni for a QV. This girl is very fun, may go again for longer. Everything covered but super into it, bubbly personality. If anyone has ever seen Bambi Breeland, this girl kind of reminds me of her in terms of attitude. Will repeat. Damage $. 5.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1
    How do you get QV from the Latinas on Eros? It seems it must be a YMMV because I've asked several and they have all told me no. Luckily the few that I sucked it up and paid the hhr price it was well worth it.

  11. #26900
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to Dakota lately? I have tried to call and text but nothing. She has not been active on FB or tryist too.
    "She is getting clean".

  12. #26899
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    How's the service?
    That's her in the pics. Kinda young no baby damage YET! Waok service everything covered. Worth the price of admission.

  13. #26898

    Valerie

    Any reviews on this on, I don't recall any.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/594801558522

  14. #26897

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.
    Just like it says brother, no holes barred, short stroke, long stroke no rules fucking with no limits but the ones that say they offer that are mostly full of shit. I've had 2 or 3 that was a true definition of pse but that shit ain't cheap 350 to 500 for the hour but going all raw and I could cum in and on her multiple with no complaints was priceless.

  15. #26896

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.
    Just like it says brother, no holes barred, short stroke, long stroke no rules fucking with no limits but the ones that say they offer that are mostly full of shit. I've had 2 or 3 that was a true definition of pse but that shit ain't cheap 350 to 500 for the hour but going all raw and I could cum in and on her multiple with no complaints was priceless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape