Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 37320
-
10-12-22 07:06 #26925Senior Member

Posts: 170She's Legit
Cyberbob, she's legit and just changed her number after I suggested her getting a google voice business number separate from her real one. If you like cougars she's the one right now, no drama too. Take a look back and I've reviewed her already. Call her, setup an appt. And report back on the forum so others can get a separate unbiased opinion.
Originally Posted by CyberBob69
[View Original Post]
FF out.
-
10-12-22 06:05 #26924Senior Member

Posts: 73A simple Goggle search shows 3 to 4 different woman using the same snapchat name. Canada, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.
Originally Posted by LocalFan254
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 23:30 #26923Senior Member

Posts: 135Jewel in Hopewell?
Haven't sampled so I'm not recommending her, but she is real and does what you're asking for $50 and is in Hopewell.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/609433213303
-
10-11-22 22:38 #26922Regular Member

Posts: 9Redhead
No deposit but when I went to line it up went silent.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 22:35 #26921Senior Member

Posts: 49She ask for a deposit?
She ask for a deposit?
Originally Posted by LocalFan254
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 21:05 #26920Regular Member

Posts: 9Any look into this?
Found this one too.
Sent me a location no request for deposit.
But went silent.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...v/816326469951
-
10-11-22 20:43 #26919Regular Member

Posts: 9I got my answer
Post disappeared so I got my answer.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:29 #26918Senior Member

Posts: 1772Does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by LocalFan254
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:25 #26917Regular Member

Posts: 7Here's the photo that was sent.
CB.
Originally Posted by CyberBob69
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 20:17 #26916Senior Member

Posts: 369Which duo was this? The OF girls? I hesitated to inquire due to not knowing what the deal was and it just feeling suspect, if that is the same ad. But if they're real I might prod further.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 19:09 #26915Regular Member

Posts: 6Wet and Wild
Any reviews for her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/wet-wild/50553895
-
10-11-22 18:31 #26914Senior Member

Posts: 486Yeni
I saw her,she was awesome. Everything covered but so so fun and into it.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:28 #26913Senior Member

Posts: 1449Just because she doesn't respond to you doesn't mean she's fake. Not saying she isn't but usually fakes responds immediately and after a bit of stringing you along asks for deposit or some other bullcrap. A lot of providers don't respond at first maybe it was what you put in your text if she got bad vibes from you or she was just busy. If you determine that all providers are fakes if they don't respond then your never gunna get any lmao. Try getting staxx to respond some days or Brittany. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:05 #26912Regular Member

Posts: 7Need some verification on Tina
I have been trying to schedule a date with Tina for a week or so.
She finally reaches out to me today with the attached pic and.
Saying she has a new phone number 757 number to use.
This is number and photo originally listed on STG.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...8/820486807058
Anyone seen her in the past few days and can verify it's the same person.
And she has a new number?
Thanks.
CB.
-
10-11-22 15:32 #26911Senior Member

Posts: 93Luna or karma
I see our old friend on stg with a new lady today anyone sampled.









Reply With Quote





