Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26914

    Yeni

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Natalia a couple of weeks ago for $150 QV. I wrote a review. Probably one of my top escort visits ever. Ended up seeing her on a Friday & went back for seconds on Monday! I have done $400-$500 top Miami agency girls with model looks that weren't any better.

    Just keep looking for the Eros adds for Richmond & Norfolk. (not sure where else they are sent).

    The ads are very simple, just says Richmond Text Only with a 321 area code. They definitely have a handler, but very professional & responds almost immediately to your texts. I'm unfortunately out of town or I'd give this one a test drive. Only down side is Henrico incall. Risky but my little head got the best of me.

    Just text & ask for the QV rate. There was one between Natalia & this one that I was going to see. I texted and got the confirmation that she also offered the QV rate. I'm hoping that a cover isn't required for head. It wasn't with Natalia. It was for FS. Hope she comes back, her tiny ass was absolutely perfect!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1
    I saw her,she was awesome. Everything covered but so so fun and into it.

  2. #26913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Never responds.
    Just because she doesn't respond to you doesn't mean she's fake. Not saying she isn't but usually fakes responds immediately and after a bit of stringing you along asks for deposit or some other bullcrap. A lot of providers don't respond at first maybe it was what you put in your text if she got bad vibes from you or she was just busy. If you determine that all providers are fakes if they don't respond then your never gunna get any lmao. Try getting staxx to respond some days or Brittany. Be safe.

  3. #26912

    Need some verification on Tina

    I have been trying to schedule a date with Tina for a week or so.

    She finally reaches out to me today with the attached pic and.

    Saying she has a new phone number 757 number to use.

    This is number and photo originally listed on STG.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...8/820486807058

    Anyone seen her in the past few days and can verify it's the same person.

    And she has a new number?

    Thanks.

    CB.

  4. #26911

    Luna or karma

    I see our old friend on stg with a new lady today anyone sampled.

  5. #26910

    Daisy Daise

    Has anyone every worked with Daisy? Young tiny glasses works out of Franklin st apts?

  6. #26909

    This Group Does

    Quote Originally Posted by Southside804  [View Original Post]
    How do you get QV from the Latinas on Eros? It seems it must be a YMMV because I've asked several and they have all told me no. Luckily the few that I sucked it up and paid the hhr price it was well worth it.
    I saw Natalia a couple of weeks ago for $150 QV. I wrote a review. Probably one of my top escort visits ever. Ended up seeing her on a Friday & went back for seconds on Monday! I have done $400-$500 top Miami agency girls with model looks that weren't any better.

    Just keep looking for the Eros adds for Richmond & Norfolk. (not sure where else they are sent).

    The ads are very simple, just says Richmond Text Only with a 321 area code. They definitely have a handler, but very professional & responds almost immediately to your texts. I'm unfortunately out of town or I'd give this one a test drive. Only down side is Henrico incall. Risky but my little head got the best of me.

    Just text & ask for the QV rate. There was one between Natalia & this one that I was going to see. I texted and got the confirmation that she also offered the QV rate. I'm hoping that a cover isn't required for head. It wasn't with Natalia. It was for FS. Hope she comes back, her tiny ass was absolutely perfect!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1

  7. #26908

    It' should be simple

    Trying to find a blow and go between Richmond and Petersburg but doesn't seem to be happening.

  8. #26907
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Never responds.
    I had her years ago. Disappointing. The pics are from flattering angles and years ago. Her tits are large and hanging. As is her ass. I negotiated to $. 2 before I got there and then to. 6 once I met her in person. Was tough to maintain while interacting with her. Buyer beware.

  9. #26906

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Never responds.
    I agree with that every time I've reached out basically no response maybe one response but was rude.

  10. #26905

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this on, I don't recall any.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/594801558522
    Fake. Never responds.

  11. #26904
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Kitty Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    She is outcall only.
    That is unfortunate, thanks.

  12. #26903

    Sally

    Finally got to visit Sally last night. Awesome experience and will definitely repeat!!

  13. #26902

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.
    Just like GFE its a term that's been warped over the years. When I first started it meant Porn Star Experience as in none of that soft and cuddly GFE stuff here, wham bam it! Also some meant they allowed greek. When it started, just like GFE, it never ever meant BBFS.

  14. #26901

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yeni for a QV. This girl is very fun, may go again for longer. Everything covered but super into it, bubbly personality. If anyone has ever seen Bambi Breeland, this girl kind of reminds me of her in terms of attitude. Will repeat. Damage $. 5.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1
    How do you get QV from the Latinas on Eros? It seems it must be a YMMV because I've asked several and they have all told me no. Luckily the few that I sucked it up and paid the hhr price it was well worth it.

  15. #26900
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to Dakota lately? I have tried to call and text but nothing. She has not been active on FB or tryist too.
    "She is getting clean".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape