Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 1209 1709 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20188

    Just left this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/95203382

    When the door opened up I realized she is not the woman in the pics. I had visit her probably a month ago.

    She's not a bad looking woman at all, but those are not her pics, very similar but not hers. She could post her own pictures and get similar results but you know how it is.

    She was excited to see me and I knew I was in for a pretty good session so what the hell. She is blonde, long legs, big boobs, and nice round booty. GFE, cg, doggy, titty fuck, no rush at all, takes instructions very well, English okay. Nice hotel location 200 hhr.

  2. #20187

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently as well. Hung her head over the arm of the couch and fucked her throat and pulled her nipples, some gagging but no complaints at all. Gave her a cum facial, again no complaints. Some demons present, so be aware.
    Saw her last week but performance was mediocre. She seemed high and could not take instructions well. She was way better few years back. Did a QV but with limited positions due to her injury. I won't be repeating again.

  3. #20186

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414
    Dm me rates and location please!

  4. #20185

    Anyone know her?

    Incall in Durham, can't find post.

    Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1665575750088.jpg‎  

  5. #20184
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Last time visited was high on drugs and looked like was forced into a session by her pimp did not want to partake.

    Highly suggest stay away from low end girls and pimps like these.
    yeah she was so high, I pretty much ran out the door

  6. #20183
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious22  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy, but what's up with the bumps on her left ass cheek? Not tryin to be rude, but did you notice those in person?
    I did not at all, enjoyed the view tremendously.

  7. #20182
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info or experience with her? I like her shape.

    https://www.twitter.com/ItalyCapriii

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9449034.htm?cat=26
    I have seen her, pictures spot on, looks like an Instagram thirst trap. Everything covered no GFE $$ HR.

  8. #20181

    Italy / Giovanna Capri

    Does anyone have any info or experience with her? I like her shape.

    https://www.twitter.com/ItalyCapriii

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9449034.htm?cat=26

  9. #20180

    Did you notice?

    Quote Originally Posted by YaleForks  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cammy at a decent hotel near Crabtree last month. Pictures are 100 percent her. Bombshell body, smooth and good smelling. I asked her to leave her hair curly and were some heels which she obliged too. Everything covered, great BJ skills, cg, reverse cg, doggy and more CBJ with lots of eye contact before blowing in the bag. Non rushed and very pretty would repeat when back in town. Very good looking as well and can take a pounding.

    $$. 5 hhr.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryl...re/cammiwhammy
    She's sexy, but what's up with the bumps on her left ass cheek? Not tryin to be rude, but did you notice those in person?

  10. #20179
    She has definitely gained weight and has a huge ass! Can definitely hold a good conversation. True that you can't set up anything in advance not even 30 min ahead most of the time. Have been on my way and still get ghosted in the parking lot. I'm not sure she is 100 percent clean maybe cleaner than she use to be maybe. Did I mention that ass is huge?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    For you information Mr Smartiebritches, she is 4 months clean and has gained some weight. She's not the beanpole of yesterday.

  11. #20178

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexismylove  [View Original Post]
    "Can you send me info too please."
    Message me.

  12. #20177

    Holly?

    I ran across a review on Non AMP Massages mentioning Holly. Searched for contact info but only came up with this " pollyhumdinger@hotmail.com. " and it does not work. Anyone who can help out? PM is fine.

  13. #20176
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Many times when I click on links such as the one in this post, the ads are removed, so can everyone start posting phone numbers instead?
    Its is forbidden to post phone numbers.

  14. #20175
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    I googled her # and in sumosearch and her ads are there except one of the last images is an ad with the same phone# but for a fat chick named Molly, so I suggest staying away. So guys, first google phone#'s and do this step first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...londe/41716913
    The number on that post isn't remotely close to Alexxxas. Hers ends in 7043.

  15. #20174
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    She's a junkie. You're wasting your time trying to schedule anything days in advance with this kind of provider. In fact, consider yourself lucky if you don't get ghosted and left sitting in the parking lot 20 minutes after setting up something with her.
    For you information Mr Smartiebritches, she is 4 months clean and has gained some weight. She's not the beanpole of yesterday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape