Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 30808
-
10-08-22 14:11 #20128Senior Member

Posts: 155Damage?
What was the damage?
Thanks, J.
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 12:39 #20127Senior Member

Posts: 48Anal rimming on the table
When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414
-
10-08-22 11:22 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 1301She's a high volume hooker with a strong history of drug use. Like any high volume hooker you can't expect call backs and will generally not receive a text later. That means you're hoping to get lucky enough that she's checking her phone when you text. If you insist on seeing her, my advice is to text often and at different times a day. In the past when I've known where a hooker is staying sometimes I've had luck texting "I'm on the way but I need the address" or "Do you still need me to stop for cigarettes?" Even then you're still at the mercy of them actually checking the messages around the time you text.
Originally Posted by PennyWhistle
[View Original Post]
Best advice I can give is to text multiple providers and if you don't get any responses in 30 minutes just go do something else.
-
10-08-22 00:31 #20125Senior Member

Posts: 87May Marie
Has anyone actually seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/maymarie007
-
10-07-22 20:57 #20124Senior Member

Posts: 139Did you use a translator app?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 20:56 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 139Probably her handler handling Molly and Alexxxa.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 20:13 #20122Senior Member

Posts: 201Just type "Blanca" in that site's search bar.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:35 #20121Regular Member

Posts: 8Phone#'s
Many times when I click on links such as the one in this post, the ads are removed, so can everyone start posting phone numbers instead?
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 17:32 #20120Regular Member

Posts: 8Alexxxa Nicole
I googled her # and in sumosearch and her ads are there except one of the last images is an ad with the same phone# but for a fat chick named Molly, so I suggest staying away. So guys, first google phone#'s and do this step first.
Originally Posted by PennyWhistle
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...londe/41716913
-
10-07-22 15:41 #20119Senior Member

Posts: 121Good luck with that.
She's a junkie. You're wasting your time trying to schedule anything days in advance with this kind of provider. In fact, consider yourself lucky if you don't get ghosted and left sitting in the parking lot 20 minutes after setting up something with her.
Originally Posted by PennyWhistle
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:59 #20118Senior Member

Posts: 324That is her
All those photos are really weird. Distorted or filtered. I would have little faith in engaging her these days.
Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:55 #20117Senior Member

Posts: 125Blanca
Saw her today and as described. Paid extra 50 for GFE and she delivered. BBBJ, FIV, DATY, fill kissing, some but stuff, not full anal in my experience tho. Super tight but thick body. Very passionate and fun. Easy set up and no issues at all. I believe same handler as Fatima, now GFE Colombian. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by LaJuve101
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:45 #20116Senior Member

Posts: 283Alexxa
I've seen her plenty of times over few weeks. The number you want to contact her is the 984 number.
Originally Posted by PennyWhistle
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:50 #20115Senior Member

Posts: 27Stacy Starr
She just told me 300 hhr 500 hr. Does any know if the pics are accurate?
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:42 #20114Senior Member

Posts: 27Alexxa Nicole
Anyone know of a trick to getting ahold of her? I've reached out a few times trying to make plans for an upcoming trip back to the are / D area & I get crickets. I see she's started posting a new (newish?) number on her ads & that's the one I'm using. Any help making contact would be greatly appreciated.
TIA.
This ad has what I'm assuming is the current number:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/671214489005












Reply With Quote





