Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20134
    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today and as described. Paid extra 50 for GFE and she delivered. BBBJ, FIV, DATY, fill kissing, some but stuff, not full anal in my experience tho. Super tight but thick body. Very passionate and fun. Easy set up and no issues at all. I believe same handler as Fatima, now GFE Colombian. I would repeat.
    Did you use a translator app?

  2. #20133
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    I googled her # and in sumosearch and her ads are there except one of the last images is an ad with the same phone# but for a fat chick named Molly, so I suggest staying away. So guys, first google phone#'s and do this step first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...londe/41716913
    Probably her handler handling Molly and Alexxxa.

  3. #20132
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Many times when I click on links such as the one in this post, the ads are removed, so can everyone start posting phone numbers instead?
    Just type "Blanca" in that site's search bar.

  4. #20131

    Phone#'s

    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today and as described. Paid extra 50 for GFE and she delivered. BBBJ, FIV, DATY, fill kissing, some but stuff, not full anal in my experience tho. Super tight but thick body. Very passionate and fun. Easy set up and no issues at all. I believe same handler as Fatima, now GFE Colombian. I would repeat.
    Many times when I click on links such as the one in this post, the ads are removed, so can everyone start posting phone numbers instead?

  5. #20130

    Alexxxa Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by PennyWhistle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a trick to getting ahold of her? I've reached out a few times trying to make plans for an upcoming trip back to the are / D area & I get crickets. I see she's started posting a new (newish?) number on her ads & that's the one I'm using. Any help making contact would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA.

    This ad has what I'm assuming is the current number:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/671214489005
    I googled her # and in sumosearch and her ads are there except one of the last images is an ad with the same phone# but for a fat chick named Molly, so I suggest staying away. So guys, first google phone#'s and do this step first.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...londe/41716913

  6. #20129

    Good luck with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PennyWhistle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a trick to getting ahold of her? I've reached out a few times trying to make plans for an upcoming trip back to the are / D area & I get crickets. I see she's started posting a new (newish?) number on her ads & that's the one I'm using. Any help making contact would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA.

    This ad has what I'm assuming is the current number:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/671214489005
    She's a junkie. You're wasting your time trying to schedule anything days in advance with this kind of provider. In fact, consider yourself lucky if you don't get ghosted and left sitting in the parking lot 20 minutes after setting up something with her.

  7. #20128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    That is her

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if this is that Ava baby that we should avoid.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/036596962161
    All those photos are really weird. Distorted or filtered. I would have little faith in engaging her these days.

  8. #20127

    Blanca

    Quote Originally Posted by LaJuve101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/88167431#.

    Saw Blanca today, quick response, set up time and location was given.

    Asked for pic of parking lot and got room number. No GFE, BBJ, DATY, Greek, allows boob kissing and touching.

    Started with CBJ, then CG, RCG and finished with doggy.

    Damage was 150 qv 200 hh.

    Her face is older looking but great body.

    Very friendly, didn't feel rushed and overall had a good time. YMMV.

    Will see her friend Fatima and report back on her soon.
    Saw her today and as described. Paid extra 50 for GFE and she delivered. BBBJ, FIV, DATY, fill kissing, some but stuff, not full anal in my experience tho. Super tight but thick body. Very passionate and fun. Easy set up and no issues at all. I believe same handler as Fatima, now GFE Colombian. I would repeat.

  9. #20126

    Alexxa

    Quote Originally Posted by PennyWhistle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a trick to getting ahold of her? I've reached out a few times trying to make plans for an upcoming trip back to the are / D area & I get crickets. I see she's started posting a new (newish?) number on her ads & that's the one I'm using. Any help making contact would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA.

    This ad has what I'm assuming is the current number:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/671214489005
    I've seen her plenty of times over few weeks. The number you want to contact her is the 984 number.

  10. #20125

    Stacy Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what Stacy Starr is asking for donations.
    She just told me 300 hhr 500 hr. Does any know if the pics are accurate?

  11. #20124

    Alexxa Nicole

    Anyone know of a trick to getting ahold of her? I've reached out a few times trying to make plans for an upcoming trip back to the are / D area & I get crickets. I see she's started posting a new (newish?) number on her ads & that's the one I'm using. Any help making contact would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA.

    This ad has what I'm assuming is the current number:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/671214489005

  12. #20123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Shana

    Yeah, looks like she lost some weight since I saw her last Nov at the Hill. I never had a problem there with her for CFS and CBJ. She even let me video part of the events.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    She looks much better in that mugshot than what I remember from the hill.

  13. #20122

    Shana

    Is a very nice young lady who can be a baddie when she cleans up, could be a 10/10 if she got herself together.

  14. #20121

    Brittany. Youngsville

    First time poster, long time lurker. I am thankful for all the advice and reviews given on this forum. I've had a few dreams about Brittany and she is a gem but not GFE, I believe this can be negotiated with the right $$. She has never pressed me for time during my visits and is very welcoming, but not a looker. If you a going for looks you will be disappointed. Qv / hhr / hr 12 $/14 $/2 $$. For those people on the outskirts of Raleigh, Youngsville, WF, Louisburg. Stay safe!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/94562076

  15. #20120

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Got her booked for tomorrow. I do not mind the rules. To each his own. From my research on other review sites,I think it will be a good time. I was debating on her or Stacy Starr.
    Do you know what Stacy Starr is asking for donations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape