Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 30810
-
10-11-22 18:49 #20265Senior Member

Posts: 238She has definitely gained weight and has a huge ass! Can definitely hold a good conversation. True that you can't set up anything in advance not even 30 min ahead most of the time. Have been on my way and still get ghosted in the parking lot. I'm not sure she is 100 percent clean maybe cleaner than she use to be maybe. Did I mention that ass is huge?
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 18:12 #20264Senior Member

Posts: 115Info
Message me.
Originally Posted by Sexismylove
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 18:04 #20263Senior Member

Posts: 122Holly?
I ran across a review on Non AMP Massages mentioning Holly. Searched for contact info but only came up with this " pollyhumdinger@hotmail.com. " and it does not work. Anyone who can help out? PM is fine.
-
10-11-22 17:35 #20262Banned Member

Posts: 719Its is forbidden to post phone numbers.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:33 #20261Banned Member

Posts: 719The number on that post isn't remotely close to Alexxxas. Hers ends in 7043.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:31 #20260Banned Member

Posts: 719For you information Mr Smartiebritches, she is 4 months clean and has gained some weight. She's not the beanpole of yesterday.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:28 #20259Banned Member

Posts: 719Persistence. I saw her last Saturday and was very happy when I left. If you can hook up with her I highly recommend it.
Originally Posted by PennyWhistle
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 17:01 #20258Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
Very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 16:47 #20257Senior Member

Posts: 190Anyone experienced 40 QV or Lesbian Couple
-
10-11-22 15:44 #20256Regular Member

Posts: 25Anyone Visisted this Latina!
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2944796
Her Donation is 350 for HR, Please Suggest!!
-
10-11-22 14:19 #20255Regular Member

Posts: 2"Can you send me info too please."
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 13:57 #20254Senior Member

Posts: 1651Tyst and others
Are just the same ones on STG looking for high end payers. Mostly the same trash but they have better photoshop on the pics.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 12:47 #20253Regular Member

Posts: 11StacyStarr
Reaching out to see if any of you have any experience with this StacyStarr? She looks hot as hell and is quoting $3 for the half hour. https://tryst.link/escort/starrbaby.
-
10-11-22 12:28 #20252Senior Member

Posts: 129On the Hygiene subject. Phoenix
So, I saw Phoenix a few weeks ago. Was overall good time, unloaded all over her chest and face. Then she picks up a towel off the floor, quick wipe and got dressed. Passed the next guy as I was leaving. Tried to schedule again, but this time asked her to get a shower, and was told "I already had my shower today, you coming or not?
Don't think I need to say any more on this. Phoenix just wants to get as many in and out as possible, and has obvious demons. So, take this for what its worth.
Be safe.
-
10-11-22 10:16 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 115XNoa
Sent it, check your inbox.
Originally Posted by YaleForks
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






