Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 1711 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20164
    I saw Kourtney 2 or 3 weeks ago and she was a mess, obviously nodding out and her friend named "Hotdog" knocked on the door and she ran him off. I noped out of there real quick, demons galore. This was my first time seeing someone on the lower end of the price scale and it is not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/871576739540

    She is at one of the most out of the way places in RDU. But it is 5 minutes from my house.

    One text to schedule a second to say I was there. She had me wait for two minutes. Then opened door.

    Looks: The pictures are flattering but not dishonest. Answered the door in sweats and a t-shirt. No makeup but appeared clean.

    Paid for the HH BBBJ as it takes me a while to get up and going at times.

    Gave her the donation and she said get comfortable.

    She took off t-shirt, I stripped to the waist and laid down on the bed. She started a competent blowjob with some attention to the boys. She stopped occasionally to lightly cough. After a bit I realized that the tv was distracting me from my task and I turned it off. She started back a little more aggressively and had me nice and firm shortly. I signaled that I was about to pop and she went to just hand which was not what I expected but I hadn't verified beforehand that she would allow CIM so no harm.

    She got up, wiped her mouth and hand with a napkin, handed me one to clean up with and went to the bathroom. I got dressed and gave her a short hug and left.

  2. #20163

    Reddit

    Are there any good providers in RDU that are on Reddit?

  3. #20162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    The rates went up

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not but 200 hhr is becoming a norm. Honestly, I'd like to know how the rates went up so drastically.
    Because enough guys pay them. They went down for me because I won't pay for trash hotels, pimps, drug supplies etc. The main issue for me is these girls don't care about their own health so why would they care about ours? It's all risk now, no reward.

  4. #20161
    Anyone have any suggestions on girls who like to rim?

  5. #20160

    Kourtney with a K

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/871576739540

    She is at one of the most out of the way places in RDU. But it is 5 minutes from my house.

    One text to schedule a second to say I was there. She had me wait for two minutes. Then opened door.

    Looks: The pictures are flattering but not dishonest. Answered the door in sweats and a t-shirt. No makeup but appeared clean.

    Paid for the HH BBBJ as it takes me a while to get up and going at times.

    Gave her the donation and she said get comfortable.

    She took off t-shirt, I stripped to the waist and laid down on the bed. She started a competent blowjob with some attention to the boys. She stopped occasionally to lightly cough. After a bit I realized that the tv was distracting me from my task and I turned it off. She started back a little more aggressively and had me nice and firm shortly. I signaled that I was about to pop and she went to just hand which was not what I expected but I hadn't verified beforehand that she would allow CIM so no harm.

    She got up, wiped her mouth and hand with a napkin, handed me one to clean up with and went to the bathroom. I got dressed and gave her a short hug and left.

    Only thing of note is the slight cough was obviously a upper respiratory infection that I managed to catch myself. Was sick as a dog the next week and out of work.

    Asides from that, not sure I would repeat for the $100. Maybe $60 if no one else was available.

  6. #20159

    Saw her last week

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Nikki (link below) is visiting Uncle LEO since 9/26? The charges are serious so it might be a while before she's out.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/476947517857
    I saw her just last week for an awesome date so she wasn't in jail then. But yeah she's not been posting since 9/22 on STG so maybe try to just text her number and see if she responds. She responded to me and I scheduled a date with her.

  7. #20158

    Nikki in jail?

    Looks like Nikki (link below) is visiting Uncle LEO since 9/26? The charges are serious so it might be a while before she's out.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/476947517857

  8. #20157

    Louisburg

    Anyone have a contact for a provider in Louisburg or Henderson areas that is decent? Thanks and be safe!!

    Happy fishing.

  9. #20156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Tiffany Meadows / Brittney Delight

    Has anyone seen her since she left Chapel Hill? Supposedly she was moving to Wilmington.

    Thanks,

    J.

  10. #20155

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not but 200 hhr is becoming a norm. Honestly, I'd like to know how the rates went up so drastically.
    Price of gas, rent, groceries, cigarettes and the like go up so does everything else. Bitches got to eat. .

  11. #20154

    It's becoming a norm

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    200 for hh? WTF? This girls got GPS??
    Believe it or not but 200 hhr is becoming a norm. Honestly, I'd like to know how the rates went up so drastically.

  12. #20153
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Nice review, reached out haven't heard back.
    Thanks, I've seen her twice, normally she responds back within a few minutes if not busy, I'm sure traffic will really start picking up though.

  13. #20152
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Was the service covered or is bare available?
    Covered service but I didn't ask for anything else. Covering penis then sticking her tongue all the way in my ass kind of sounds crazy but that's how she operates. If I was a betting man I'm thinking she would do uncovered if negotiated.

  14. #20151
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Did you use a translator app?
    No, she said something after using the app but we were fine during the session.

  15. #20150
    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    So Lindsey has a great body but this is subjective to what you like. YMMV with her. She is accommodating but not GFE (nothing bare, at least with me). If you don't like tone / petite then she is not for you.

    https://www.sexylindseysinclair.com/
    Thanks! Need to get some time w / her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape