Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19063

    Best advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a while back. Things were looking promising, then she asked for a deposit. No thanks.
    I won't even take credit for this idea, because its so brilliant, it deserves to be out there more. Agree to send a deposit then get their Cash App. Tell them that you're going to send them a $10 "test" first, to go ahead and accept it to see if it works. They'll eagerly agree. Then send a REQUEST for $10 and wait. So far, about 1 in 5 have simply accepted the request (thinking they are confirming something) and sent ME $10. Then ghost or ask them how it feels to be scammed. So satisfying.

  2. #19062

    Scammer

    I messaged her a while back. Things were looking promising, then she asked for a deposit. No thanks.

  3. #19061

  4. #19060

    Info request

    I'll be traveling through a couple cities next week and was hoping to gain some insight. Does anyone have any recommendations of providers that offer doubles? Would prefer GFE providers and no non BBW if possible. Haven't really seen a lot of options on any of the ad sites. Any and all recommendations appreciated.

  5. #19059

    It's Amazing How These Ladies Work In Multiple States Simultaneously!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95012194

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/95047029

    I saw their ads running at the same time in multiple states. They both are prepay scams. Does anyone fall for their tricks?

  6. #19058

    Bianca Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cannot find any reviews on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91785015.

    Experiences?
    I saw her Late August and posted about it. She changed names slightly, but same Girl. You can read old post but No-Go for me. Big Time User, She was half out of it on my Visit. I've not repeated personally. If you can't find post DM me.

    Tall, Thin and beautiful from afar, but far from beautiful up close. Messed up teeth and slight bruising. If cleaned up she would be super nice. Good Luck!

    86th and Mich area.

  7. #19057
    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I don't even need one hand to count how many times I've had an enthusiastic black girl. Wait, I take that back. That skinny gal who split time between Bloomington, Indy and sometimes Evansville. Wonder what happened to her?
    Ava was her name. Yeah she vanished. I texted her a while back and she responded that she wasn't in town but haven't heard or sen anything about her since.

  8. #19056

    Latinas & BBFS

    Anyone of of any Latinas? Haven't seen any, I remember Heidi but she only saw older men. Also does anyone know any providers that provide BBFS, besides sugar? If so can you PM me please?

  9. #19055
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #19054

    Gift Card Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me why a provider would only accept gift cards, or one of the electronic funds transfer apps instead of good old American cash? I have seen a few who say they won't take cash. At that point I usually take a pass. I don't want to leave a trail to be followed by John Law.
    99% chance it's some kind of scam. If they say, "Get me this card and then scratch off / read off these numbers. " then it's def a scammer from 10,000 miles away.

    Unless you're in the bedroom with them, I'd never do any electronic payment. Even then, why would I?

  11. #19053
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused, why do you need someone to confirm when you've already seen her?
    I have not seen her since she started her profile on tryst and began requesting a deposit. Like many others on here have indicated, a deposit is in many cases just a scam. I was curious if anyone has actually seen her since she went pro on tryst. I have not really seen any reviews on here for her. I also haven't seen anything on here where people have said she scammed them.

  12. #19052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me why a provider would only accept gift cards, or one of the electronic funds transfer apps instead of good old American cash? I have seen a few who say they won't take cash. At that point I usually take a pass. I don't want to leave a trail to be followed by John Law.
    If they refuse to take cash, they never plan on being anywhere near you. If you pay attention to the time some of these scammers respond to texts, you can see they're probably halfway around the world from us. I've been bored enough at times to contact numbers from fake ads just to toy with them and a lot of them won't respond until like three in the morning because they're in a very different time zone.

    The scam usually goes something like this: They give you an address that either doesn't really exist or is for a secure apartment building. When you get there, they ask for the money and say they'll come let you in after they get it. If it's a gift card, they tell you they want to verify the funds on the card and tell you to read off or text the numbers on the card. They say they're checking the value online but they're really making a transaction taking the money off the card right then. Of course, the crickets follow that.

  13. #19051
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLong2  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371
    Her looks are average kinda of a girl next door type. I liked haveing her in my rotation, because I have a thing for red heads, and she is all natural. She also had an open menu.

    She wasn't bad back when she first showed up, but she has developed a serious case of GPS. And her performance became lack luster, so I quit seeing her. Then I heard her prices had gone up.

  14. #19050

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me why a provider would only accept gift cards, or one of the electronic funds transfer apps instead of good old American cash? I have seen a few who say they won't take cash. At that point I usually take a pass. I don't want to leave a trail to be followed by John Law.
    Probably because they want something you can't take back. Even if they show up and you transfer via cash app, some of those that strictly take digital will just walk out after you send it (usually with a "driver" waiting for them). The gift cards are for sure a scam. It's a lot easier to strong arm for a cash app transfer than it is for these chicks to rob you of cash.

  15. #19049

    She is fire though

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
    Reality is most are damaged in some way mentally, she just shows it in the ad. And I have seen her in the past, have to say probably the most enthusiastic experience I have ever had. The type of ***** that will have you considering dating her even though you know her line of work LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape