Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 387 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 24825
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #19035

    Winter. New in Bloomington

    This gal showed up a few days ago: "Winter". 2 ads in STG that route to her:

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...-/486029424644

    TextNow 563-484 xxxx.

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...-/835118520560

    Phone 773-299 xxxx.

    -Pros: She is the girl in the pics. If you like thin, you will be very happy. Pretty face, did not seem high.

    -Cons: She's the epitome of a dead-fish. Truly has zero personality in or out of bed. I don't think she was stoned either. She was just a complete dead fish: No talking, neither nice nor a *****, just zero skills, zero reactions, zero movements or noises. If this bugs you (as it did me) then avoid.

  2. #19034

    Little red

    Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371

  3. #19033
    Quote Originally Posted by FwLooper  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I'm looking to travel to indy at the end of the month and was hoping I could get some leads on decent hotels with a jacuzzi tub in room. I plan on sampling the menu from skip but want to secure my room first. Anyone that can help with their experience would be greatly appreciated.
    I'd try the Waterfront Hotel on Crawfordsville Rd on the westside. I know at one point they had hot tubs in the room. Also try this place.

    https://www.sybaris.com/

  4. #19032

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteStPete  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to Indy Brother. I can recommend Scarlett Harlow:. https://twitter.com/scarlettharlow1?...x1jKQZe7w&s=09.
    What is Scarlett like? I've seen her ad on tryst and been curious for a bit.

  5. #19031

    Scarlett Harlow

    Welcome to Indy Brother. I can recommend Scarlett Harlow:. https://twitter.com/scarlettharlow1?...x1jKQZe7w&s=09.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinTheLife99  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I was in Fort Wayne for years but recently moved down here to Indy. Are there any upscale providers around the Zionsville or Carmel areas? I'm looking for something weekly and long term like I had in FW. I set up a time to meet someone on the Southeast side (exit 46 area), and when I got there the hotel looked like a place you enter, but never leave, so I got out of there. Shady people all over the place. After reading some comments here in the Indy forum I'm hesitant to just meet with anyone. Higher priced, younger, and worth it would be ideal.

  6. #19030

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBig6969  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see in Ft. Wayne? I live there now. Thanks.
    This is the girl I saw regularly when I lived in Ft. Wayne. She was always reliable, and gives a very good BBBJCIM. Haven't been in Ft. Wayne for couple of years. Far I know, she's still available.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-jade/16942325

  7. #19029

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBig6969  [View Original Post]
    Depending in you kink, try Fanta Suites in Greenwood.

    http://www.greenwoodfantasuites.com/fantasuites/
    The City of Greenwood issued a vacate notice on September 30th effectively closing the Fanta Suites.

  8. #19028

    Kinky?

    Quote Originally Posted by FwLooper  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I'm looking to travel to indy at the end of the month and was hoping I could get some leads on decent hotels with a jacuzzi tub in room. I plan on sampling the menu from skip but want to secure my room first. Anyone that can help with their experience would be greatly appreciated.
    Depending in you kink, try Fanta Suites in Greenwood.

    http://www.greenwoodfantasuites.com/fantasuites/

  9. #19027

    Ft Wayne provider?

    Who did you see in Ft. Wayne? I live there now. Thanks.

  10. #19026

    A couple that won't break the bank

    Quote Originally Posted by FwLooper  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I'm looking to travel to indy at the end of the month and was hoping I could get some leads on decent hotels with a jacuzzi tub in room. I plan on sampling the menu from skip but want to secure my room first. Anyone that can help with their experience would be greatly appreciated.
    Baymont at 1540 Brookville Crossing Way, Indianapolis, IN, 46239 I think is about $135 before tax and La Quinta's usually do, but I don't know the rate. I'm sure it would depend on location.

  11. #19025

    Go all out. Sybaris

    Quote Originally Posted by FwLooper  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I'm looking to travel to indy at the end of the month and was hoping I could get some leads on decent hotels with a jacuzzi tub in room. I plan on sampling the menu from skip but want to secure my room first. Anyone that can help with their experience would be greatly appreciated.
    I spent a lovely day / night with a hottie here once. Had a room with a private pool. Not too bad pricing during the week.

    https://www.sybaris.com/indianapolis-in/

  12. #19024

    Upscale Long Term Provider

    Hey all,

    I was in Fort Wayne for years but recently moved down here to Indy. Are there any upscale providers around the Zionsville or Carmel areas? I'm looking for something weekly and long term like I had in FW. I set up a time to meet someone on the Southeast side (exit 46 area), and when I got there the hotel looked like a place you enter, but never leave, so I got out of there. Shady people all over the place. After reading some comments here in the Indy forum I'm hesitant to just meet with anyone. Higher priced, younger, and worth it would be ideal.

  13. #19023

    Tabby

    Tried to contact Tabby a while back, but got no response. It's been a while since we've communicated I wondered if she might have a new number. Can anybody verify the last four of her number. I hope she isn't gone.

  14. #19022

    Nice hotel w / jacuzzi tub

    Hey fellas, I'm looking to travel to indy at the end of the month and was hoping I could get some leads on decent hotels with a jacuzzi tub in room. I plan on sampling the menu from skip but want to secure my room first. Anyone that can help with their experience would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #19021

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Anybody have any info good or bad on this one? Been seeing the ad for a while on and off but can't find anything on the phone number besides MP sumoschear ads. Body looks good and ass looks great so may TOFT but figured I'd ask around. I deduct this is not the same Tink reviewed 2010-18 but have been wrong before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94261947

    Thanks,

    DP.
    She is really good looking with the golden pussy syndrome. A really lousy fuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape