Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19051
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLong2  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371
    Her looks are average kinda of a girl next door type. I liked haveing her in my rotation, because I have a thing for red heads, and she is all natural. She also had an open menu.

    She wasn't bad back when she first showed up, but she has developed a serious case of GPS. And her performance became lack luster, so I quit seeing her. Then I heard her prices had gone up.

  2. #19050

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me why a provider would only accept gift cards, or one of the electronic funds transfer apps instead of good old American cash? I have seen a few who say they won't take cash. At that point I usually take a pass. I don't want to leave a trail to be followed by John Law.
    Probably because they want something you can't take back. Even if they show up and you transfer via cash app, some of those that strictly take digital will just walk out after you send it (usually with a "driver" waiting for them). The gift cards are for sure a scam. It's a lot easier to strong arm for a cash app transfer than it is for these chicks to rob you of cash.

  3. #19049

    She is fire though

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
    Reality is most are damaged in some way mentally, she just shows it in the ad. And I have seen her in the past, have to say probably the most enthusiastic experience I have ever had. The type of ***** that will have you considering dating her even though you know her line of work LOL.

  4. #19048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Black girls and white men

    I don't even need one hand to count how many times I've had an enthusiastic black girl. Wait, I take that back. That skinny gal who split time between Bloomington, Indy and sometimes Evansville. Wonder what happened to her?

  5. #19047

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydBraun93  [View Original Post]
    I too am interested in hearing about anyone's recent visits with Scarlett. I saw her a few years ago when she was on SA. Back then she was a bit pricey but I always had a good time. I've seen the tryst profile and I'd love to see her again but I am very leery of sending a deposit to anyone who isn't a well reviewed and established provider. If a senior can confirm they've seen her and didn't get scammed on the deposit, I'd definitely be interested.
    As others have said: No deposits. The only time it seems even possibly justified is with A) Outcall, because you are expecting her to trust that you will be at the location agreed on or B) If she has a stellar reputation for being legit with numerous confirmations that she is legit. Barring those, never pay online pre-meeting.

  6. #19046

    Payment methods

    Can anyone tell me why a provider would only accept gift cards, or one of the electronic funds transfer apps instead of good old American cash? I have seen a few who say they won't take cash. At that point I usually take a pass. I don't want to leave a trail to be followed by John Law.

  7. #19045

    Would not recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLong2  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371
    Have seen her, nothing to write home about. A little chubbier than pictures and has a messed up grill. Also her baby daddy drives her to all outcalls and just waits outside, not my cup of tea.

  8. #19044

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who looks like her and asks 4500 for an over night is delusional with gps.
    Way better options in her price range from my experience.

  9. #19043

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Guys never ever ever make deposits. You will get burned. These girls need to stop asking for deposits.
    I never have and never will.

  10. #19042

    Bhabie- Bianca? NW Indy?

    Cannot find any reviews on this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91785015.

    Experiences?

  11. #19041
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Marissa on the regular. She was an absolute favorite of mine back in the day. Saw ads for Chelsea confirmed it had been Marissa before meeting her. And I don't know what happened while she was on sabbatical, but her attitude had completely shifted. The girl used to be a true nympho, now she is barely invloved.

    It wasn't good acted either before we had a few impromtu appointments "off the clock" with her as Marissa.

    I really hope Marissa comes back one of these days.
    Agree, service was very unenthusiastic. Also room was filthy when I saw her. Has that "I am doing you a favor so you should be grateful for whatever" attitude.

  12. #19040

    Ms Bandz

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinTheLife99  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I was in Fort Wayne for years but recently moved down here to Indy. Are there any upscale providers around the Zionsville or Carmel areas? I'm looking for something weekly and long term like I had in FW. I set up a time to meet someone on the Southeast side (exit 46 area), and when I got there the hotel looked like a place you enter, but never leave, so I got out of there. Shady people all over the place. After reading some comments here in the Indy forum I'm hesitant to just meet with anyone. Higher priced, younger, and worth it would be ideal.
    If you are fine with everything covered I would recommend ms. Bandz. Only here on weekends but stays in Carmel. Lots of tattoos, but pearly white teeth and an insane body. Clearly does not have a drug problem either and offers good conversation. PM me if you want number. Reasonable rate as well, I believe 300/ hr.

  13. #19039
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLong2  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Thinking about seeing her this week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/94845371
    I have seen her maybe a year ago a total of three times. I am an hour booking guy and I think she is a bit overpriced. Her baby daddy also drives her to the out calls and just waits outside, I can't stand that.

  14. #19038

    Advance Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused, why do you need someone to confirm when you've already seen her?
    Guys never ever ever make deposits. You will get burned. These girls need to stop asking for deposits.

  15. #19037

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydBraun93  [View Original Post]
    I too am interested in hearing about anyone's recent visits with Scarlett. I saw her a few years ago when she was on SA. Back then she was a bit pricey but I always had a good time. I've seen the tryst profile and I'd love to see her again but I am very leery of sending a deposit to anyone who isn't a well reviewed and established provider. If a senior can confirm they've seen her and didn't get scammed on the deposit, I'd definitely be interested.
    I'm confused, why do you need someone to confirm when you've already seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape