Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 37329
-
10-10-22 12:50 #26889Senior Member

Posts: 118Kitty Kat
She is outcall only.
Originally Posted by Onw64
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 12:05 #26888Senior Member

Posts: 140Gigi
Her name is Gigi. She does incall and occasionally street walk. Very good head game, might be one of the best around, just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 10:31 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 1449You've seen her? Or are you just going by looks. Give us a review with some details please. Would help instead of a 4 word response. Thanks be safe.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 10:20 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 389MILF on commerce
Finally saw this one late night over the weekend. Chill and unrushed. Body and face average but performance was a 9. No drama. At a lower end on commerce.
I opted for covered everything but bare everything (no Greek) was offered. She def gets into it.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/697397001875
-
10-10-22 09:42 #26885Senior Member

Posts: 316Nice idea but
This mongering is all about YMMV. For example some guys think Staxxx is overrated and throw in her frequent scheduling issues (which I've experienced mulitple times) she could easily go in your horrible communication category also.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:31 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 28I think this list is a great idea. Where would the list be kept and who would have access to edit the list?
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 08:49 #26883Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
10-10-22 05:18 #26882Senior Member

Posts: 147It's simple
It's simple, we make a list and place the top no- nonesense good providers under list in category #1 and the B. S. Providers under category #2 and top pin to forum.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
1. Consistency / Great Provider / Goes Extra Mile:
Staxxx (Insert Link).
Etc etc ete.
2. Procrastinators / Cash & Dashers / Horrible Communication / Too Many Rules:
Brittany (Creampie) (Insert Link).
Etc etc etc.
We all add to list and agree to it and that's it.
-
10-10-22 03:05 #26881Regular Member

Posts: 11Kitty Kat
Any info her?
https://tryst.link/escort/kittymidnight
-
10-10-22 01:56 #26880Regular Member

Posts: 1Stephs is real deal?
Have anyone experienced a man standing outside of Steph room. I came to see her tonight but I decided to go home after seeing him standing outside and waiting something. When I asked her she said it's her another customer he shows up early. But after I left I tried to stay one minute and I saw he knocked the door and talked to her like he knew her already. Am I Just paranoid or it's normal. I feel something wrong and leave.
-
10-09-22 22:26 #26879Senior Member

Posts: 170Go for it
If you like Cougars and playing in a tight box call her. She doesn't keep a lot of drama around either, in fact I'll probably see her later this week.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
FF Out.
-
10-09-22 21:10 #26878Senior Member

Posts: 124Dakotah
She is the real deal. Located in Petersburg. She from like Kansas and bought a house in Petersburg not knowing about the area. What I consider a small bbw with nice huge breast. BBJ was 6/10. Doesn't get on top but was a decent experience. Prefers text.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:09 #26877Senior Member

Posts: 140More of a streetwalker.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 20:57 #26876Senior Member

Posts: 339Details
Can you tell me some details? She looks great!
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-09-22 20:34 #26875Senior Member

Posts: 339Do you have a link for her.
Read back a few pages! Sad.
Originally Posted by Tekken95
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




