Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 37323
-
10-10-22 21:41 #26898Senior Member

Posts: 577Valerie
Any reviews on this on, I don't recall any.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/594801558522
-
10-10-22 21:40 #26897Senior Member

Posts: 577Pse
Just like it says brother, no holes barred, short stroke, long stroke no rules fucking with no limits but the ones that say they offer that are mostly full of shit. I've had 2 or 3 that was a true definition of pse but that shit ain't cheap 350 to 500 for the hour but going all raw and I could cum in and on her multiple with no complaints was priceless.
Originally Posted by ChevyBw
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 21:29 #26896Senior Member

Posts: 577Pse
Just like it says brother, no holes barred, short stroke, long stroke no rules fucking with no limits but the ones that say they offer that are mostly full of shit. I've had 2 or 3 that was a true definition of pse but that shit ain't cheap 350 to 500 for the hour but going all raw and I could cum in and on her multiple with no complaints was priceless.
Originally Posted by ChevyBw
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 19:52 #26895Senior Member

Posts: 389One hundred fifty USD for 15 minutes?
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
Makes Tina a Bargain.
-
10-10-22 19:27 #26894Senior Member

Posts: 486321 Girl Yeni
Saw Yeni for a QV. This girl is very fun, may go again for longer. Everything covered but super into it, bubbly personality. If anyone has ever seen Bambi Breeland, this girl kind of reminds me of her in terms of attitude. Will repeat. Damage $. 5.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9229795.htm?cat=1
-
10-10-22 18:36 #26893Senior Member

Posts: 147That is very true and I had thought about that as well. Yes indeed YMMV but it's basically an overall rating like the more pro ratings outway the con ratings.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 18:34 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 147Senior members and administrators would have access and we could place it / pin at time like we do the rules.
Originally Posted by ChevyBw
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 16:17 #26891Senior Member

Posts: 28Porn star experience
Hello,
I have seen this term many times and always wondered what exactly it meant. Does any one know for sure. If you don't know for sure what does everyone think it means. Look forward to your answers.
-
10-10-22 15:06 #26890Senior Member

Posts: 28I'm not sure about this one. I have a very strict no deposits policy. I have a few times a couple years back and always a scam. These WGs lie.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 12:50 #26889Senior Member

Posts: 118Kitty Kat
She is outcall only.
Originally Posted by Onw64
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 12:05 #26888Senior Member

Posts: 140Gigi
Her name is Gigi. She does incall and occasionally street walk. Very good head game, might be one of the best around, just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 10:31 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 1449You've seen her? Or are you just going by looks. Give us a review with some details please. Would help instead of a 4 word response. Thanks be safe.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 10:20 #26886Senior Member

Posts: 389MILF on commerce
Finally saw this one late night over the weekend. Chill and unrushed. Body and face average but performance was a 9. No drama. At a lower end on commerce.
I opted for covered everything but bare everything (no Greek) was offered. She def gets into it.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/697397001875
-
10-10-22 09:42 #26885Senior Member

Posts: 316Nice idea but
This mongering is all about YMMV. For example some guys think Staxxx is overrated and throw in her frequent scheduling issues (which I've experienced mulitple times) she could easily go in your horrible communication category also.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:31 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 28I think this list is a great idea. Where would the list be kept and who would have access to edit the list?
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



