Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 1201 1701 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26825
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus7850  [View Original Post]
    Met with sally early this morning, Easy setup, Good nut, Good head best I've had, Nice soft ass, good attitude, Very attractive, would repeat. Sexy seductive voice.
    Hello, I can't think who Sally is. Could you add the link to her post?

  2. #26824
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Take your money? Feel free to elaborate.

  3. #26823

    Maddy

    Anyone know what ever happened to maddy, pawg. The last couple times I seen her a a apt on the south side off Stockton. One of the last times I reached out, someone had her phone and said it was her daughter and that she was locked up and was asking for money, so I just let it be.

  4. #26822
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishud  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet with her. .

    She is very well in text and easily available.

    But I didn't find the face as beautiful as in pictures, and she was not ready as well. As I entered in she was pretty much busy on phone, no English. She asked $$ for hh yet asking extra for everything and then donation in advance.

    I excused and left.
    No link or photo?

  5. #26821
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you add any detail to what happened? I meet with her a couple months back had had a great experience. Was thinking about getting up with her again.
    I had seen her several times, no issues. Last week she was crying about being broke and begging for money. So sent her some. When I tried to redeem my visit, did a 180 and became nasty. I was like, WTF? Anyways, she is hooked on fent bad.

  6. #26820
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to go see her but other posts talk about seeing her handler hanging around the room. Was that your experience?
    I pulled up, texted I was in the parking lot she said one minute then the dude everyone's talking about comes out starts smoking a cig she texts room number, I walk past him no issues no funny looks. When I was leaving ge was getting out of a red van walked past no issues. Nothing to be worried about he seem like good people.

  7. #26819

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Link, ad something so I know who your talking about.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113

  8. #26818

    Handler

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to go see her but other posts talk about seeing her handler hanging around the room. Was that your experience?
    Man, it's no big deal he is a non factor, plus I'm not there to fuck her handler lmao. He can watch for all I care!!

  9. #26817

    Delilah?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyone still in touch with her? She used to post in EA occasionally and I had good experience with her and posted reviews here. I was out of game for few months and I got a ping from another number of her but didn't notice or reply that time. Now my old burner number is lost and I tried calling her from my new number but got message saying the number doesn't exist. If anyone still see her, please DM me her number. She is a thick and blonde.
    If you get her contact info please send me a dm. I have been wanting to see her also. Thanks.

  10. #26816

    Sally?

    Quote Originally Posted by Markus7850  [View Original Post]
    Met with sally early this morning, Easy setup, Good nut, Good head best I've had, Nice soft ass, good attitude, Very attractive, would repeat. Sexy seductive voice.
    I've been wanting to go see her but other posts talk about seeing her handler hanging around the room. Was that your experience?

  11. #26815

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for including the pic. Cause the ad link is down now. Stay safe!

  12. #26814
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you add any detail to what happened? I meet with her a couple months back had had a great experience. Was thinking about getting up with her again.

  13. #26813
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey Monagers,

    I understand each of us experience these chicks differently hints YMMV but, we need to make a list that categorize each chick into 2 parts.

    1. Consistency / Great Provider / Goes Extra Mile.

    2. Procrastinators / Cash & Dashers / Horrible Communication / Too Many Rules.

    This idea I've recently thought about after reading a lot of different posts lately. That way we can see by behavior patterns or trends of who to go see and who to avoid until they get right or just lose out on the game completely.
    Great concept, but can you illustrate what you are talking about? Many of us post about both of these categories anyway and sometimes these chicks are just a one-hit wonder.

    Not throwing rocks at your idea, just need some written examples that may help?

  14. #26812

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Is this Nadia or someone else?

  15. #26811

    I was thinking about this idea.

    Hey Monagers,

    I understand each of us experience these chicks differently hints YMMV but, we need to make a list that categorize each chick into 2 parts.

    1. Consistency / Great Provider / Goes Extra Mile.

    2. Procrastinators / Cash & Dashers / Horrible Communication / Too Many Rules.

    This idea I've recently thought about after reading a lot of different posts lately. That way we can see by behavior patterns or trends of who to go see and who to avoid until they get right or just lose out on the game completely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape