Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 326 of 736 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 11026
Enjoy the Experience
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6151

    Something felt different?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She's not new at all. She's been at this for at least a year. She's pretty open. Her pics are flattering. Some things felt different a couple days after I saw her. She had a touch of odor. Acceptable BBBJ. She tried to get me to finish that way. I said nah and blew one in her. This was in June. She's not expensive.
    What felt different. I have seen this woman a few times. She is nice and chill and she is managed BTW.

  2. #6150

    Yes

    She's not new at all. She's been at this for at least a year. She's pretty open. Her pics are flattering. Some things felt different a couple days after I saw her. She had a touch of odor. Acceptable BBBJ. She tried to get me to finish that way. I said nah and blew one in her. This was in June. She's not expensive.

  3. #6149

  4. #6148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Nikkirose21

    Anyone here met her?

    She's my type but her rates are steep for non GFE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128536%3B

  5. #6147

    CT Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    How'd you identify CT girls
    For me, the surest way is look at their email address. They always have their name followed by TNA@gmail.com For example CaseyTylerTNA@gmail.com.

  6. #6146

    Bbfs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide BBFS or Greek? Thank you.
    Why so many BBFS inquiries on the Escort page? Let's keep it clean here. If you want it go to the BBFS page. Frankly, I don't do BBFS for my own safety.

  7. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Definitely helps. Thanks bro!
    Was able to schedule a last minute late night with https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2426954-*LAST-DAY-IN-TOWN*BEAUTIFUL-CORDELIA-S-IN-DOWNTOWN-BELLEVUE-Friday-10-7-WELL-REVIEWED-TEXT-ME!-360-761-6969 Thanks for the tip finding her. Hot girl, fun times indeed. Everything was on the table except greek and rawdogging. Up there in hotness and playfulness with the KG girls but a little less in value given the price range and no bare.

  8. #6144
    Quote Originally Posted by SMediumDick  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once at the Nexus near north gate.

    She's nice but her body is a little larger than her pics.

    At the time she said her kid was 4 months old and I want to say this was like in March or April so its possible she lost some weight.
    Does she provide BBFS or Greek? Thank you.

  9. #6143

    Friday Harbor

    Has anyone ever explored this area or the surrounding islands? I see that they have plenty of places over there.

  10. #6142
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    I am so proud of this woman. She has really turned her life in a better direction. She now manages her time so much better and is on time.

    This one is special and talented.
    I edited my comment. LOL I have no idea how "Ahead," wound up in the comment.

    She has really focused on becoming a top notch provider.

  11. #6141

    #dolcesempre

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to report that while TNA is down I managed to find #dolcesempre / Bella's number and arrange an appointment for the first time and WOW. TLDR, the best experience I've had in the hobby, top 3 sexual encounters in my life.

    She's pretty and slim but soft and curvy in the right ways. She puts serious effort into looking good for you and is seriously talented in the bedroom.

    The BBBJDTFF is just unreal and she loves it.

    Yes she asks a premium donation, yes she is difficult to schedule with / runs on her own clock, but if you meet with her and bring the right energy none of that will matter to you afterward.

    Lots of good things have already been said about her in the forum, but just want to remind people she's still around and still amazing.
    I am so proud of this woman. She has really turned her life in a better direction. Ahead now manages her time so much better and is on time.

    This one is special an talented.

  12. #6140
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Actually very simple.

    Names always start with a C, rates are always identical, 260 hh, 360 h.

    Ads always say "thanks to Casey Tyler" wether the girl knows her or not, it's a friend of a friend connection.

    Pics: now this comes in question of real, out of date or using pics that resemble the actual girl. I've seen all 3 outcomes and would say, 2 out 3 are resembling images unless you spot a tattoo which is rare or a piercing on navel for example. Never see a face shot.

    Overall, the girl looks close enough that the figure is amazing regardless.

    One thing to know for those that don't, you are never texting the actual provider. It's some bitchy person that manages all the texts. Always wonder if it's a pimp.

    Hope this helps.
    Definitely helps. Thanks bro!

  13. #6139

    CT Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    How'd you identify CT girls these days? I haven't looked on TNA for a long time. Used to be relatively easy since they all reference "my friend Casey".
    Actually very simple.

    Names always start with a C, rates are always identical, 260 hh, 360 h.

    Ads always say "thanks to Casey Tyler" wether the girl knows her or not, it's a friend of a friend connection.

    Pics: now this comes in question of real, out of date or using pics that resemble the actual girl. I've seen all 3 outcomes and would say, 2 out 3 are resembling images unless you spot a tattoo which is rare or a piercing on navel for example. Never see a face shot.

    Overall, the girl looks close enough that the figure is amazing regardless.

    One thing to know for those that don't, you are never texting the actual provider. It's some bitchy person that manages all the texts. Always wonder if it's a pimp.

    Hope this helps.

  14. #6138

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    Who is in the area charging 300 or below who is young, attractive, and offers GFE? I don't know any.
    Yeah, I've got a few regular girls on rotation that hit those marks and are 300. But for hhr only. Used to be 160 hhr few years ago but shit changes. The ones charging the low rates don't do it for me unless I close my eyes and let them go to work with their mouth for a quick nut. But if I'm looking for a hump day, I like to upgrade to the good stuff.

  15. #6137

    Ct

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    How'd you identify CT girls these days? I haven't looked on TNA for a long time. Used to be relatively easy since they all reference "my friend Casey".
    They all pretty much still thank CT for the reference in their posts LOL. Also, reviews may mention it as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape