Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 11026
-
10-09-22 11:18 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 85Something felt different?
What felt different. I have seen this woman a few times. She is nice and chill and she is managed BTW.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 01:03 #6150Senior Member

Posts: 826Yes
She's not new at all. She's been at this for at least a year. She's pretty open. Her pics are flattering. Some things felt different a couple days after I saw her. She had a touch of odor. Acceptable BBBJ. She tried to get me to finish that way. I said nah and blew one in her. This was in June. She's not expensive.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 07:12 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 170Hey fellas anyone seen her yet?
-
10-07-22 20:07 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 268Nikkirose21
Anyone here met her?
She's my type but her rates are steep for non GFE.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128536%3B
-
10-07-22 14:59 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 256CT Girls
For me, the surest way is look at their email address. They always have their name followed by TNA@gmail.com For example CaseyTylerTNA@gmail.com.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:31 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 388Bbfs?
Why so many BBFS inquiries on the Escort page? Let's keep it clean here. If you want it go to the BBFS page. Frankly, I don't do BBFS for my own safety.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 12:49 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 1404Was able to schedule a last minute late night with https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2426954-*LAST-DAY-IN-TOWN*BEAUTIFUL-CORDELIA-S-IN-DOWNTOWN-BELLEVUE-Friday-10-7-WELL-REVIEWED-TEXT-ME!-360-761-6969 Thanks for the tip finding her. Hot girl, fun times indeed. Everything was on the table except greek and rawdogging. Up there in hotness and playfulness with the KG girls but a little less in value given the price range and no bare.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:55 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 340Does she provide BBFS or Greek? Thank you.
Originally Posted by SMediumDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:41 #6143Regular Member

Posts: 5Friday Harbor
Has anyone ever explored this area or the surrounding islands? I see that they have plenty of places over there.
-
10-07-22 07:12 #6142Banned Member

Posts: 84I edited my comment. LOL I have no idea how "Ahead," wound up in the comment.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
She has really focused on becoming a top notch provider.
-
10-07-22 02:07 #6141Banned Member

Posts: 84#dolcesempre
I am so proud of this woman. She has really turned her life in a better direction. Ahead now manages her time so much better and is on time.
Originally Posted by Travelerr
[View Original Post]
This one is special an talented.
-
10-06-22 22:33 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 1404Definitely helps. Thanks bro!
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 21:23 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 84CT Girls
Actually very simple.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
Names always start with a C, rates are always identical, 260 hh, 360 h.
Ads always say "thanks to Casey Tyler" wether the girl knows her or not, it's a friend of a friend connection.
Pics: now this comes in question of real, out of date or using pics that resemble the actual girl. I've seen all 3 outcomes and would say, 2 out 3 are resembling images unless you spot a tattoo which is rare or a piercing on navel for example. Never see a face shot.
Overall, the girl looks close enough that the figure is amazing regardless.
One thing to know for those that don't, you are never texting the actual provider. It's some bitchy person that manages all the texts. Always wonder if it's a pimp.
Hope this helps.
-
10-06-22 21:09 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 145Exactly
Yeah, I've got a few regular girls on rotation that hit those marks and are 300. But for hhr only. Used to be 160 hhr few years ago but shit changes. The ones charging the low rates don't do it for me unless I close my eyes and let them go to work with their mouth for a quick nut. But if I'm looking for a hump day, I like to upgrade to the good stuff.
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 21:04 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 145Ct
They all pretty much still thank CT for the reference in their posts LOL. Also, reviews may mention it as well.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






