Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 11029
-
10-09-22 20:43 #6154Regular Member

Posts: 23Arianna Taylor
Seen her off the other board. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just curious if anyone has seen her and how it went.
-
10-09-22 15:32 #6153Senior Member

Posts: 271Lacey Foxx?
Good God does anyone have any pro tips on contacting Lacey? I know she's a tough nut to crack but I'm just getting crickets!
-
10-09-22 13:25 #6152Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks for the replies fellas!
Thought I TOFTT, but some have seen her. Just saw her this morning because I didn't get any replies from any other ladies. Stays in a nice safe hotel in Mukilteo. Room was a little cluttered because she stays there. Cute face little belly damage. Nothing crazy. Gave me good head games. Finished the rest from doggy. Jimmy is right, had a slight odor from the back, powered thru it. Maybe had a long night. Whatevs. Busted my nut, will see for future head games, that's about it. 130 hhr /220 hr. Rock how do you know she's managed?
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
GO HAWKS!
-
10-09-22 11:18 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 85Something felt different?
What felt different. I have seen this woman a few times. She is nice and chill and she is managed BTW.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 01:03 #6150Senior Member

Posts: 826Yes
She's not new at all. She's been at this for at least a year. She's pretty open. Her pics are flattering. Some things felt different a couple days after I saw her. She had a touch of odor. Acceptable BBBJ. She tried to get me to finish that way. I said nah and blew one in her. This was in June. She's not expensive.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 07:12 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 170Hey fellas anyone seen her yet?
-
10-07-22 20:07 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 268Nikkirose21
Anyone here met her?
She's my type but her rates are steep for non GFE.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128536%3B
-
10-07-22 14:59 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 256CT Girls
For me, the surest way is look at their email address. They always have their name followed by TNA@gmail.com For example CaseyTylerTNA@gmail.com.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:31 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 388Bbfs?
Why so many BBFS inquiries on the Escort page? Let's keep it clean here. If you want it go to the BBFS page. Frankly, I don't do BBFS for my own safety.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 12:49 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 1404Was able to schedule a last minute late night with https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2426954-*LAST-DAY-IN-TOWN*BEAUTIFUL-CORDELIA-S-IN-DOWNTOWN-BELLEVUE-Friday-10-7-WELL-REVIEWED-TEXT-ME!-360-761-6969 Thanks for the tip finding her. Hot girl, fun times indeed. Everything was on the table except greek and rawdogging. Up there in hotness and playfulness with the KG girls but a little less in value given the price range and no bare.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:55 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 340Does she provide BBFS or Greek? Thank you.
Originally Posted by SMediumDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:41 #6143Regular Member

Posts: 5Friday Harbor
Has anyone ever explored this area or the surrounding islands? I see that they have plenty of places over there.
-
10-07-22 07:12 #6142Banned Member

Posts: 84I edited my comment. LOL I have no idea how "Ahead," wound up in the comment.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
She has really focused on becoming a top notch provider.
-
10-07-22 02:07 #6141Banned Member

Posts: 84#dolcesempre
I am so proud of this woman. She has really turned her life in a better direction. Ahead now manages her time so much better and is on time.
Originally Posted by Travelerr
[View Original Post]
This one is special an talented.
-
10-06-22 22:33 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 1404Definitely helps. Thanks bro!
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






