Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 275 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 4111
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2326

    Bella: One Bite, Everyone Knows the Rules.

    https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/380736760545

    Big Head: 0.

    Little Head: 1.

    So, I read the negative reviews here, as in Central NJ and decided I knew better. (Strike 1).

    Reached out for Half for a Benjamin.

    Arranged for a time, go the standard BS, "Just got to out of the shower, pick me up a pack of Newports" and 1 hour after initial time, finally got response.

    Actually made another appt with another provider but decided again, try here, I should have known better. (Strike 2).

    We to the Inn by the Roadway, in a Raw way sort of place. Got Room and checked out surroundings, appeared safe-ish.

    Got in room and photos are def from years ago, like maybe 10. (Strike 2. 5).

    Wearing a cap, and only lifted sweatshirt (aka Egyptian chick up north, would not take off).

    Got to biz, lackluster (at best) Billy Joel and then only the main event with Frank Sinatra.

    Cover optional, and I would advise! Nature has taken over. Saggy tits, B's at best, hairy and loosey goosey.

    Mummbled quite a bit. Little head won the round this time but I got want was needed.

    I would give this a 2. 9 on the scorecard. One Bite, but not for a return trip. Been there, Done That.

    Good Luck Hunting for good piece-ah out there!

  2. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcade117  [View Original Post]
    I used to see them years ago, good service but their appearance was below average. Once they kept raising their rates I was done. Can get way better for half the price.
    It's funny how you mentioned "appearance". I can't recall exactly what Megann looked like, but I do remember being somewhat disappointed or surprised. She's pretty and her body was as depicted, but pics always over promise, and combined with what I expected her personality to be like I was disappointed. I always recommend her simply because I'm not sure who else to recommend. Neither are worth the price they ask but guys pay it.

  3. #2324

    Head in the clouds

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....u/961860602213

    Took one for the team. Pics are somewhat accurate but deceiving. No top teeth rotting bottom ones. Little bit of a belly / baby damage She wanted 100 hh did 60 ss she's a nice gal but was very clearly gone slurring words. Room was immaculate and she was fresh and smelled good Blasted in her mouth and skated. Any questions feel free to message me.
    TLDR: He's not lying when he says "she's gone". She slurred all her words and is definitely hitting the pipe (I saw her stash).

    Messaged her for a quick since it's been a while and I needed something easy and cheap. She kept responding to other people's conversations but sending them to me. Eventually managed to get a room number. Hotel is right of the highway and room is clean but there is a lingering scent of smoke. However, she smelled freshly showered with a very clean, shaved pussy. Quick BBBJ to get me going, laid her down and went straight to town. P.S.: Bring your own rubber, unless you want to do bb, she ain't got any, only lube. For an old gal with many miles, she's quite tight and wet. Hit it missionary, doggy and a few others until came in the bag.

    Update: As I was writing this review, she hit me up thinking I was someone else. Apparently someone pulled a fast one on her and she mentioned that she had muscle waiting outside. Whether that's true or not it's up to you. I didn't see anyone but be careful if you venture out for this cheap piece of ass.

  4. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Angie has been working at least since I started mongering 10 years ago. Skills are good and she is GFE with BBBJ and making out. I stopped seeing her shorty after backpage was taken down when she reinvented herself as a high class escort charging 350 or 400/ hr. She is good. But she is only a high end backpage or skip girl. She doesn't qualify as anything above that. Looks like she finally figured that out and her site shows the hour is down to 300. Surprised to see she posted on skip again. She had sworn that off and gone to Tryst and then twitter. Her and her bf were swingers and she did this job as well. After all these years who knows if that's still the case but I assume she is still a good call.

    She is a safe bet if you like a thicker girl. If you like them thin then Megan is a safe bet. There was none of this background check stuff when I saw her but I assume some stupid mongers got stupid with her so this is what you go thru now to see her.
    I used to see them years ago, good service but their appearance was below average. Once they kept raising their rates I was done. Can get way better for half the price.

  5. #2322
    I've seen both separately. Megann more often. And saw them once together! That as fun. Pretty sure there's still some bad blood between the sisters. Tiff posted a similar ad today. My guess Angie countered it.

  6. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Angie has been working at least since I started mongering 10 years ago. Skills are good and she is GFE with BBBJ and making out. I stopped seeing her shorty after backpage was taken down when she reinvented herself as a high class escort charging 350 or 400/ hr. She is good. But she is only a high end backpage or skip girl. She doesn't qualify as anything above that. Looks like she finally figured that out and her site shows the hour is down to 300. Surprised to see she posted on skip again. She had sworn that off and gone to Tryst and then twitter. Her and her bf were swingers and she did this job as well. After all these years who knows if that's still the case but I assume she is still a good call.

    She is a safe bet if you like a thicker girl. If you like them thin then Megan is a safe bet. There was none of this background check stuff when I saw her but I assume some stupid mongers got stupid with her so this is what you go thru now to see her.
    Tailgunner always has good info and I can't add much. I never meet Angie but I did see her sister Tiffany back in the day. I saw Megann once. I knew her from the Best GFE boards and she was different in person than I expected from her persona online. That's on me and not her. She'd get the job done and then some, but she's harder edged then I expected, but the life and job does that. I lapsed seeing her and wasn't willing to do the references so I've not been back. My loss.

  7. #2320

    Angie & Megan

    Angie has been working at least since I started mongering 10 years ago. Skills are good and she is GFE with BBBJ and making out. I stopped seeing her shorty after backpage was taken down when she reinvented herself as a high class escort charging 350 or 400/ hr. She is good. But she is only a high end backpage or skip girl. She doesn't qualify as anything above that. Looks like she finally figured that out and her site shows the hour is down to 300. Surprised to see she posted on skip again. She had sworn that off and gone to Tryst and then twitter. Her and her bf were swingers and she did this job as well. After all these years who knows if that's still the case but I assume she is still a good call.

    She is a safe bet if you like a thicker girl. If you like them thin then Megan is a safe bet. There was none of this background check stuff when I saw her but I assume some stupid mongers got stupid with her so this is what you go thru now to see her.

  8. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link with the info?
    Megann: https://twitter.com/classy_megann.

    Her bestie Angie: https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...e/346449921596.

  9. #2318

    Angie and Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Had her today BBBJ is a 10 ! She works so hard and she's a nice person.
    Is there a link with the info?

  10. #2317

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing them for years so no issue for me and maybe they changed there ways from long ago, nice girls.
    Had her today BBBJ is a 10 ! She works so hard and she's a nice person.

  11. #2316

    Angie Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see them multiple times over the years but their verification process is too strict for my blood. I'm surprised you were went for it given your post history.
    I've been seeing them for years so no issue for me and maybe they changed there ways from long ago, nice girls.

  12. #2315
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Angie and Megan great BBBJ and facials.
    I've tried to see them multiple times over the years but their verification process is too strict for my blood. I'm surprised you were went for it given your post history.

  13. #2314

    Duos

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheD  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know who I can hit up for a good 2 girl experience. Thanks in advance, it's something I've been wanting to try, I just don't see many online women offering it that aren't scammers.
    Angie and Megan great BBBJ and facials.

  14. #2313

    Looking for Duos

    Anybody know who I can hit up for a good 2 girl experience. Thanks in advance, it's something I've been wanting to try, I just don't see many online women offering it that aren't scammers.

  15. #2312
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these two? Doubles only but good price. TGTBT? I contacted them and got a standard rate card back.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/248669167345
    Yeah they're full of it, thought it was too good to be true and I was right. I spoke with them on the phone, a lot of background noise, mad suspicious. I get to the motel where they are, they tell me to call when I get there. Nothing, no response. Sent a few texts and a few calls after waiting for a long time. Finally just left, totally a waste of time and gas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape