Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 4111
-
10-08-22 00:32 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 611Kelby
Might be workin with LEO, ghosting then asking LEO in lot, long story.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 23:48 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 103Toftt
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....u/961860602213
Took one for the team. Pics are somewhat accurate but deceiving. No top teeth rotting bottom ones. Little bit of a belly / baby damage She wanted 100 hh did 60 ss she's a nice gal but was very clearly gone slurring words. Room was immaculate and she was fresh and smelled good Blasted in her mouth and skated. Any questions feel free to message me.
-
10-07-22 23:20 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 3005What happened?
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 23:05 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 611Kelby
Do not go see Kelby and Elizabeth at the extended-stay in your asking for a waste of time and games.
-
10-07-22 05:46 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 79I saw Ryan Smiles in NYC in the beginning of 2019 before she gained a ton of weight (and before she was in jail for a while). It was a good time and I was able to negotiate a lower rate. I've heard others had not such a good time with her though.
I saw Virgo in NJ back in like 2017 and she was super affordable. The BBJ was awesome too. I'd love to see her again but she asks for too much now.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 23:59 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 33Sexy Lexi
Yeah she's legit. I've seen her a couple of times. She's a freak. I reviewed her on TER back in May and put that review on here, so if you research you can find it. She gives really good head (BBBJ) My second time with her I went for oral again and I came all over her kitty and she rubbed it all over and master bated for like five minutes totally getting herself off. It was kind of hot to watch. Through our conversations she is down for BBFS, although I never did, I know a fellow hobbyist who did so. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 21:35 #2305Senior Member

Posts: 235Wish I couldve had her back then. At this point I'd rather go with someone more attractive like ryan smiles but holy shit is she expensive.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 18:33 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 611Virgo
Had her 8 years ago 100 ss and loved her wig LOL.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 16:32 #2303Senior Member

Posts: 197Yup Virgo frequents cnj always with atleast with one of her crew, QR, Marcy Diamond, Lucky B Dallas, Betty. I had Virgo and QR both for. 4 hr, back in 2016. I won't see them for what they are asking for now.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 11:01 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks. Something definitely felt off but I couldn't put my finger on it. I'm going to pass.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 05:03 #2301Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw her at a decent hotel in Edison. Room was clean and comfortable atmosphere.
Originally Posted by Hangin420
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:47 #2300Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks!
Sounds good to me. Definitely like them more with some cushion then skinny. What's the in call? Motel, house? Hopefully not a house in West Trenton or something LOL.
Originally Posted by SamOsaization
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 18:11 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 103I suspect it's catfishing or fake. I've seen them post before and they had a picture of Virgo peridot in the photos. I know Virgo comes to Nj sometimes but she's strictly solo and rather expensive at 300 ss and if she isn't solo she's with Queen Rogue.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 09:33 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 1212 Blondes in Edison
Anyone have info on these two? Doubles only but good price. TGTBT? I contacted them and got a standard rate card back.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/248669167345
-
10-01-22 20:38 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 79Any good bbj-only providers in CNJ? My regular is too flakey.










Reply With Quote




