Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 275 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 4111
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2311

    Kelby

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    What happened?
    Might be workin with LEO, ghosting then asking LEO in lot, long story.

  2. #2310

    Toftt

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....u/961860602213

    Took one for the team. Pics are somewhat accurate but deceiving. No top teeth rotting bottom ones. Little bit of a belly / baby damage She wanted 100 hh did 60 ss she's a nice gal but was very clearly gone slurring words. Room was immaculate and she was fresh and smelled good Blasted in her mouth and skated. Any questions feel free to message me.

  3. #2309
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Do not go see Kelby and Elizabeth at the extended-stay in your asking for a waste of time and games.
    What happened?

  4. #2308

    Kelby

    Do not go see Kelby and Elizabeth at the extended-stay in your asking for a waste of time and games.

  5. #2307
    I saw Ryan Smiles in NYC in the beginning of 2019 before she gained a ton of weight (and before she was in jail for a while). It was a good time and I was able to negotiate a lower rate. I've heard others had not such a good time with her though.

    I saw Virgo in NJ back in like 2017 and she was super affordable. The BBJ was awesome too. I'd love to see her again but she asks for too much now.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Wish I couldve had her back then. At this point I'd rather go with someone more attractive like ryan smiles but holy shit is she expensive.

  6. #2306

    Sexy Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Searched her number but nothing aside from her ads comes up. She seems fun.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/715826189219
    Yeah she's legit. I've seen her a couple of times. She's a freak. I reviewed her on TER back in May and put that review on here, so if you research you can find it. She gives really good head (BBBJ) My second time with her I went for oral again and I came all over her kitty and she rubbed it all over and master bated for like five minutes totally getting herself off. It was kind of hot to watch. Through our conversations she is down for BBFS, although I never did, I know a fellow hobbyist who did so. Happy hunting!

  7. #2305
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Had her 8 years ago 100 ss and loved her wig LOL.
    Wish I couldve had her back then. At this point I'd rather go with someone more attractive like ryan smiles but holy shit is she expensive.

  8. #2304

    Virgo

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Yup Virgo frequents cnj always with atleast with one of her crew, QR, Marcy Diamond, Lucky B Dallas, Betty. I had Virgo and QR both for. 4 hr, back in 2016. I won't see them for what they are asking for now.
    Had her 8 years ago 100 ss and loved her wig LOL.

  9. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I suspect it's catfishing or fake. I've seen them post before and they had a picture of Virgo peridot in the photos. I know Virgo comes to Nj sometimes but she's strictly solo and rather expensive at 300 ss and if she isn't solo she's with Queen Rogue.
    Yup Virgo frequents cnj always with atleast with one of her crew, QR, Marcy Diamond, Lucky B Dallas, Betty. I had Virgo and QR both for. 4 hr, back in 2016. I won't see them for what they are asking for now.

  10. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    I suspect it's catfishing or fake. I've seen them post before and they had a picture of Virgo peridot in the photos. I know Virgo comes to Nj sometimes but she's strictly solo and rather expensive at 300 ss and if she isn't solo she's with Queen Rogue.
    Thanks. Something definitely felt off but I couldn't put my finger on it. I'm going to pass.

  11. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin420  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good to me. Definitely like them more with some cushion then skinny. What's the in call? Motel, house? Hopefully not a house in West Trenton or something LOL.
    I saw her at a decent hotel in Edison. Room was clean and comfortable atmosphere.

  12. #2300

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamOsaization  [View Original Post]
    I happened to see her. She is a Bbw so if you like them skinny then she is not for you. Very friendly though felt a bit rushed. She has a nice ass though and doggy was awesome. Everything is covered no BBFS or BBBJ available at any price. She lets you go down on her and she is clean which is a plus. Hope this info helps.
    Sounds good to me. Definitely like them more with some cushion then skinny. What's the in call? Motel, house? Hopefully not a house in West Trenton or something LOL.

  13. #2299
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these two? Doubles only but good price. TGTBT? I contacted them and got a standard rate card back.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/248669167345
    I suspect it's catfishing or fake. I've seen them post before and they had a picture of Virgo peridot in the photos. I know Virgo comes to Nj sometimes but she's strictly solo and rather expensive at 300 ss and if she isn't solo she's with Queen Rogue.

  14. #2298

    2 Blondes in Edison

    Anyone have info on these two? Doubles only but good price. TGTBT? I contacted them and got a standard rate card back.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/248669167345

  15. #2297
    Any good bbj-only providers in CNJ? My regular is too flakey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape