Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 4120
-
10-11-22 15:33 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 518Angie & Megan
Angie has been working at least since I started mongering 10 years ago. Skills are good and she is GFE with BBBJ and making out. I stopped seeing her shorty after backpage was taken down when she reinvented herself as a high class escort charging 350 or 400/ hr. She is good. But she is only a high end backpage or skip girl. She doesn't qualify as anything above that. Looks like she finally figured that out and her site shows the hour is down to 300. Surprised to see she posted on skip again. She had sworn that off and gone to Tryst and then twitter. Her and her bf were swingers and she did this job as well. After all these years who knows if that's still the case but I assume she is still a good call.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
She is a safe bet if you like a thicker girl. If you like them thin then Megan is a safe bet. There was none of this background check stuff when I saw her but I assume some stupid mongers got stupid with her so this is what you go thru now to see her.
-
10-11-22 09:26 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 641Megann: https://twitter.com/classy_megann.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
Her bestie Angie: https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...e/346449921596.
-
10-10-22 20:42 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 103Angie and Meg
Is there a link with the info?
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 19:59 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 611Megan
Had her today BBBJ is a 10 ! She works so hard and she's a nice person.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 05:21 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 611Angie Megan
I've been seeing them for years so no issue for me and maybe they changed there ways from long ago, nice girls.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 00:35 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 121I've tried to see them multiple times over the years but their verification process is too strict for my blood. I'm surprised you were went for it given your post history.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 13:17 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 611Duos
Angie and Megan great BBBJ and facials.
Originally Posted by JohnTheD
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 06:49 #2313Regular Member

Posts: 18Looking for Duos
Anybody know who I can hit up for a good 2 girl experience. Thanks in advance, it's something I've been wanting to try, I just don't see many online women offering it that aren't scammers.
-
10-08-22 06:34 #2312Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah they're full of it, thought it was too good to be true and I was right. I spoke with them on the phone, a lot of background noise, mad suspicious. I get to the motel where they are, they tell me to call when I get there. Nothing, no response. Sent a few texts and a few calls after waiting for a long time. Finally just left, totally a waste of time and gas.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 00:32 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 611Kelby
Might be workin with LEO, ghosting then asking LEO in lot, long story.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 23:48 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 103Toftt
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....u/961860602213
Took one for the team. Pics are somewhat accurate but deceiving. No top teeth rotting bottom ones. Little bit of a belly / baby damage She wanted 100 hh did 60 ss she's a nice gal but was very clearly gone slurring words. Room was immaculate and she was fresh and smelled good Blasted in her mouth and skated. Any questions feel free to message me.
-
10-07-22 23:20 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 3009What happened?
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 23:05 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 611Kelby
Do not go see Kelby and Elizabeth at the extended-stay in your asking for a waste of time and games.
-
10-07-22 05:46 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 79I saw Ryan Smiles in NYC in the beginning of 2019 before she gained a ton of weight (and before she was in jail for a while). It was a good time and I was able to negotiate a lower rate. I've heard others had not such a good time with her though.
I saw Virgo in NJ back in like 2017 and she was super affordable. The BBJ was awesome too. I'd love to see her again but she asks for too much now.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 23:59 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 33Sexy Lexi
Yeah she's legit. I've seen her a couple of times. She's a freak. I reviewed her on TER back in May and put that review on here, so if you research you can find it. She gives really good head (BBBJ) My second time with her I went for oral again and I came all over her kitty and she rubbed it all over and master bated for like five minutes totally getting herself off. It was kind of hot to watch. Through our conversations she is down for BBFS, although I never did, I know a fellow hobbyist who did so. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





