Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9918
-
10-16-22 12:30 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 100TOFTT simp.
Originally Posted by THXVolume
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 12:05 #6917Regular Member

Posts: 6Newbie
My first post. Asking for any information on this girl. I tried to research as much as I could but no results. Just want to make sure she is not a scam or LE. Any info would be much appreciated.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/743720945885
-
10-13-22 07:23 #6916Regular Member

Posts: 25Valor
Her place looked like she got roommates. I gave her 170 for Greek and it wasn't bb. When I went there she asked me to park at certain spot in the parking area of the building. I parked at a different street and walked there. I think she is one of the few providers who can really do Greek.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 14:26 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 1734What did she charge you to pound her ass?
Originally Posted by A0009
[View Original Post]
Bb?
-
10-12-22 08:01 #6914Regular Member

Posts: 25Valor
I saw her couple of months ago. Her building had cameras, she said they didn't work, she talked too much LOL and I only did Greek with her.
Originally Posted by NewGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 08:45 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 297She would be a good choice to visit and break your posting of a review cherry.
Originally Posted by NewGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 20:31 #6912Regular Member

Posts: 6I was thinking about seeing a "Chocolate Velour" lives on Jacques in Worcester and is in her 50's anyone have any experience with her? She on STG.
-
10-10-22 11:00 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 406Bsw
She was a BSW on Main South bending those corners pre-Covid. Did not partake as she did not interest me. I believe she lives with others near El-Basha restaurant on Rt 9. Good luck.
Originally Posted by NewGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 21:11 #6910Regular Member

Posts: 6Bianca
Anyone have experience with "Bianca".
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/249519658199
-
10-07-22 00:45 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 406That was good LOL
I saw what you did there integrating the song LOL. Touch. There are two Decepticons working in tandem. Starscream aka Touched by an Angel is not upfront and honest; though Megatron let's ya know posting in respective section as well as our section.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
24/7, Open minded, whatever you desire Phat ass💦 Horny 28 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/673262237991
Touched by an Angel / Erotic massage Explosions 28 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/032976450554
-
10-07-22 00:14 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 135More than meets the eye
Dang those pesky Decepticons.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 21:03 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 4544I'm not even worry about pimp sometime. Some pimps are cool. Heck I have one that text me whenever he got some new girls. Sadly he change his number so I could never get a hold of him for new young meat.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 17:29 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 2109Kay
Apparently she has gone by Sophia, then Kenzie, now Kay. Here's an apparent pic of her from her old ad with her pimp in the mirror / background.
https://i.postimg.cc/ydBhpjsv/kenzie...mped-7570a.jpg
Any girl that changes her name and / or her number frequently is usually a problem child.
I almost went to see her once. Glad I didn't.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 14:33 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 72Non Asian bodywork places in Worcester?
First post and I'm new to this site, trying to figure everything out, but is there any non Asian bodywork places in Worcester? Tia.
-
10-04-22 23:28 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 406Let me just say be careful and thoughtful, good brothers. Look at the pictures and read the only services offered; there's a very good reason why: transformer alert.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/032976450554
Activities this service provider may enjoy.
Deep throat.
Domination. Mild (BDSM).
Intercourse. Oral.
Massage. Sensual.
Massage. Therapeutic.








Reply With Quote





