Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 662 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a known thief. Used to go by Kenzie. Search using that name and you'll find plenty of ripoff reports.
    Thank you. I'm glad I never take that long drive for her. She asking ridiculous amount of money for half hour also.

  2. #6902

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I have been interested in seeing her for awhile. But I noticed everytime she post in a week that she change her number. And to me, that's just giving me bad vibes. So had anyone seeing her knows if she robbing guys or something.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/279602459564
    She's definitely a known thief. Used to go by Kenzie. Search using that name and you'll find plenty of ripoff reports.

  3. #6901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Kay

    I have been interested in seeing her for awhile. But I noticed everytime she post in a week that she change her number. And to me, that's just giving me bad vibes. So had anyone seeing her knows if she robbing guys or something.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/279602459564

  4. #6900

    This is why you need to put your glasses on

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    See post 6892. This is same.
    Thank you good sir, I apparently need to bleach my eyes now because I don't know what I was thinking.

  5. #6899

    Bro you can get her for less

    She's not worth that and you can get her for half that. As long as guys like you are willing to dish out crazy money they will keep asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    So far I know where she is and 300 for an hour. I might have to TOFTT today if no one has any recos.
    .

  6. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    So far I know where she is and 300 for an hour. I might have to TOFTT today if no one has any recos.
    See post 6892. This is same.

  7. #6897
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  8. #6896

    Deets So Far

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Looking for anyone who has experienced sky before. Any info?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/986483198298
    So far I know where she is and 300 for an hour. I might have to TOFTT today if no one has any recos.

  9. #6895

    Anyone who've experience sky?

    Looking for anyone who has experienced sky before. Any info?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/986483198298

  10. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Let me tell you something brother! I didn't want to say it but the pics are sus and, as a man, the Spidey senses are WAY UP. I don't think she's a real she. The way he / she responds in text comes off as a he. Something just isn't right here. Asked and haven't heard back from him / her. Heck, he / she didn't respond back, yet, to deny it or even to feel aghast with the question. Hmm. I'll pass. Thank you for saying it brother.
    Can you clarify whether you're talking about Rose or Audi? Or both?

  11. #6893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Golden Caramel Goddess days ago. Responds today asking for 3 and a half Benjamins for an hour car date: no kissing, no Greek, only the kitty. Is this girl serious? GPS? She must be tripping! I realize at such a younger age she no doubt has a handler, but this is outrageous. Has anyone seen her? I get the feeling she is probably confederate with the other girl of the same size and stature but minus the tattoos who is supposedly a "wild child party girl and freak" accordingly to how much you're willing to shell out. Attached are both of their ads and pictures. The one with all the tattoos is Golden Caramel Goddess. Interesting to see if anyone has even seen them? Thanks fellas.

    Hot funsize Golden Caramel Goddess 22 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/573693401553

    Phone: 508-xxx-5546.

    𝗟120306;120321;120320; 𝗴120306;120321; 𝘄120310;120313;120305; 𝐛119848;119858;119852; 𝗟120316;120323;120306; 𝘁120316; 𝘀120322;120304;120312; 𝘆120316;120322; 𝗱120319;120326; 𝗽120302;120319;120321;120326; 𝗴120310;120319;l 22 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/673052680548

    Phone: 774-xxx-7256.
    That hot fun girl or whatever her name is made me drove to her and waste my time. She was in Warwick doing $160 hh special and now she goes to Worcester and charging ridiculous price. I would not recommend based on hmu previous text with her about wasting my time and she could careless.

  12. #6892

    Transformer

    These transformers are think they're sly. LOL. Calling them out every time. Another one in Westborough similar to the Thai one. Only difference is this one is Brazilian. The Thai and Brazilian ones are slick as grease. Smh. As usual I asked by text if she was biologically born a woman at birth. Y'all know the response. Crickets. Haha. Told him I'd be spilling the beans. They should be forthcoming like some of the others do and post in their allotted section. To each his or her own, but don't be deceitful like this. If ya didn't know, now ya know, brothers. Sky is a transformer guy LOL. Gulp.

    #917-621-1173.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/844554753249
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91314915-153D-470D-AB8F-A240FAF80BE9.jpg‎   C109B1D8-BDAC-4E83-803C-F3DF6BBDAAA9.jpg‎   C622CDBD-4551-4491-A675-AE333C7A9B34.jpg‎   D798419F-3BC6-4621-85C5-5E07D3D556D9.jpg‎  

  13. #6891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    This girl is tripping

    Contacted Golden Caramel Goddess days ago. Responds today asking for 3 and a half Benjamins for an hour car date: no kissing, no Greek, only the kitty. Is this girl serious? GPS? She must be tripping! I realize at such a younger age she no doubt has a handler, but this is outrageous. Has anyone seen her? I get the feeling she is probably confederate with the other girl of the same size and stature but minus the tattoos who is supposedly a "wild child party girl and freak" accordingly to how much you're willing to shell out. Attached are both of their ads and pictures. The one with all the tattoos is Golden Caramel Goddess. Interesting to see if anyone has even seen them? Thanks fellas.

    Hot funsize Golden Caramel Goddess 22 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/573693401553

    Phone: 508-xxx-5546.

    𝗟120306;120321;120320; 𝗴120306;120321; 𝘄120310;120313;120305; 𝐛119848;119858;119852; 𝗟120316;120323;120306; 𝘁120316; 𝘀120322;120304;120312; 𝘆120316;120322; 𝗱120319;120326; 𝗽120302;120319;120321;120326; 𝗴120310;120319;l 22 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/673052680548

    Phone: 774-xxx-7256.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3623C2CD-18D6-4884-B806-67C7F3A8296A.jpg‎   DFCD0A04-0172-4E84-A621-FA8B190C6FBC.jpg‎   F8EAF490-A462-4E6B-85E8-40D8AA622948.jpg‎   C45CCC45-FC7C-467B-A689-DAE3A3B96357.jpg‎   0D903A51-AE9C-4F1D-9ABC-9D2FA4D0CE0C.jpg‎  


  14. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBeans  [View Original Post]
    What city was she in?
    Worcester.

  15. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBooty  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the scene for a year or so and looking for a girl I used to see pretty regularly. Her name was Kristy. Anyone know if she's still out there? Looked in a few if the usual places but haven't found her. Anyone know?
    What city was she in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape