LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 662 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6918
    Quote Originally Posted by THXVolume  [View Original Post]
    My first post. Asking for any information on this girl. I tried to research as much as I could but no results. Just want to make sure she is not a scam or LE. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/743720945885
    TOFTT simp.

  2. #6917

    Newbie

    My first post. Asking for any information on this girl. I tried to research as much as I could but no results. Just want to make sure she is not a scam or LE. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/743720945885

  3. #6916
    Regular Member


    Posts: 25

    Valor

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    What did she charge you to pound her ass?

    Bb?
    Her place looked like she got roommates. I gave her 170 for Greek and it wasn't bb. When I went there she asked me to park at certain spot in the parking area of the building. I parked at a different street and walked there. I think she is one of the few providers who can really do Greek.

  4. #6915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by A0009  [View Original Post]
    I saw her couple of months ago. Her building had cameras, she said they didn't work, she talked too much LOL and I only did Greek with her.
    What did she charge you to pound her ass?

    Bb?

  5. #6914
    Regular Member


    Posts: 25

    Valor

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about seeing a "Chocolate Velour" lives on Jacques in Worcester and is in her 50's anyone have any experience with her? She on STG.
    I saw her couple of months ago. Her building had cameras, she said they didn't work, she talked too much LOL and I only did Greek with her.

  6. #6913
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about seeing a "Chocolate Velour" lives on Jacques in Worcester and is in her 50's anyone have any experience with her? She on STG.
    She would be a good choice to visit and break your posting of a review cherry.

  7. #6912
    I was thinking about seeing a "Chocolate Velour" lives on Jacques in Worcester and is in her 50's anyone have any experience with her? She on STG.

  8. #6911

    Bsw

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with "Bianca".

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/249519658199
    She was a BSW on Main South bending those corners pre-Covid. Did not partake as she did not interest me. I believe she lives with others near El-Basha restaurant on Rt 9. Good luck.

  9. #6910

    Bianca

    Anyone have experience with "Bianca".

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/249519658199

  10. #6909

    That was good LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Dang those pesky Decepticons.
    I saw what you did there integrating the song LOL. Touch. There are two Decepticons working in tandem. Starscream aka Touched by an Angel is not upfront and honest; though Megatron let's ya know posting in respective section as well as our section.

    24/7, Open minded, whatever you desire Phat ass💦 Horny 28 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/673262237991

    Touched by an Angel / Erotic massage Explosions 28 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/032976450554

  11. #6908

    More than meets the eye

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Let me just say be careful and thoughtful, good brothers. Look at the pictures and read the only services offered; there's a very good reason why: transformer alert.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/032976450554

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Deep throat.

    Domination. Mild (BDSM).

    Intercourse. Oral.

    Massage. Sensual.

    Massage. Therapeutic.
    Dang those pesky Decepticons.

  12. #6907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she has gone by Sophia, then Kenzie, now Kay. Here's an apparent pic of her from her old ad with her pimp in the mirror / background.

    https://i.postimg.cc/ydBhpjsv/kenzie...mped-7570a.jpg

    Any girl that changes her name and / or her number frequently is usually a problem child.

    I almost went to see her once. Glad I didn't.
    I'm not even worry about pimp sometime. Some pimps are cool. Heck I have one that text me whenever he got some new girls. Sadly he change his number so I could never get a hold of him for new young meat.

  13. #6906

    Kay

    Apparently she has gone by Sophia, then Kenzie, now Kay. Here's an apparent pic of her from her old ad with her pimp in the mirror / background.

    https://i.postimg.cc/ydBhpjsv/kenzie...mped-7570a.jpg

    Any girl that changes her name and / or her number frequently is usually a problem child.

    I almost went to see her once. Glad I didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I have been interested in seeing her for awhile. But I noticed everytime she post in a week that she change her number. And to me, that's just giving me bad vibes. So had anyone seeing her knows if she robbing guys or something.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/279602459564

  14. #6905

    Non Asian bodywork places in Worcester?

    First post and I'm new to this site, trying to figure everything out, but is there any non Asian bodywork places in Worcester? Tia.

  15. #6904
    Let me just say be careful and thoughtful, good brothers. Look at the pictures and read the only services offered; there's a very good reason why: transformer alert.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/032976450554

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Deep throat.

    Domination. Mild (BDSM).

    Intercourse. Oral.

    Massage. Sensual.

    Massage. Therapeutic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape