Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 1715 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20096

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cman1979  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? It's been a few years I saw her with her friend some back in 20. Her friend was kinda skinny. Saw them off wake forest rd and then I'm a house off capital behind fosters body. Love to reconnect. Especially with her friend. The friend isn't AJ but she was there too.

    706 F4 DC8-299 A-4 D05-8 B95-0 F150 AF3 BFE5. Jpeg (26.7 KB).
    Link to her post?

  2. #20095

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/912938659134

    Has anyone seen this hottie. DM me with details please.
    Plenty of reports in the Wilmington forum.

  3. #20094

    Anybody seen her or friend

    Has anyone seen this girl? It's been a few years I saw her with her friend some back in 20. Her friend was kinda skinny. Saw them off wake forest rd and then I'm a house off capital behind fosters body. Love to reconnect. Especially with her friend. The friend isn't AJ but she was there too.

    706 F4 DC8-299 A-4 D05-8 B95-0 F150 AF3 BFE5. Jpeg (26.7 KB).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 706F4DC8-299A-4D05-8B95-0F150AF3BFE5.jpeg‎  

  4. #20093

    Her Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I was texted back at 9:30 and I told her I read her site about when she's available. Said she'd make an exception for me, so I got ready, got to the part of town she told me to go to and then ghosted me. I did nothing wrong, followed all of her rules and requests, even read her blog. I don't get it sometimes.
    From her blog:

    What It's Like When EVERY GUY I Meet Just Wants to Fuck.

    It might have something to do with the fact that you're advertising as an escort. This one is a piece of work.

  5. #20092

    Ghosted many times

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    We referred to someone like that as a skank. I mean it's actually written on her face.
    Same here ghosted many a times.

  6. #20091
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    SMM 9/27.

    She's not having the best luck recently.
    Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

  7. #20090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I was texted back at 9:30 and I told her I read her site about when she's available. Said she'd make an exception for me, so I got ready, got to the part of town she told me to go to and then ghosted me. I did nothing wrong, followed all of her rules and requests, even read her blog. I don't get it sometimes.
    We referred to someone like that as a skank. I mean it's actually written on her face.

  8. #20089

    Kimberly

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/912938659134

    Has anyone seen this hottie. DM me with details please.

  9. #20088

    Avoid this one

    She came through a while back and I saw her and she was terrible. Rude. Robotic is an insult to robots. One position allowed, doggie, after taking my money, and no shirt off, barely any touching and expecting me to be hard and finished within seconds. Stay home and avoid this one. Now she expects to be flown in. LOL. She sucks and she did not smell fresh either.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/812978271880

  10. #20087
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    No, got me for 120 last visit, and this was after a great first date. YMMV.

  11. #20086

    Emily damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    What's the typical damage for a visit?

    J.
    She doesn't live in Raleigh, she would have to travel and lives about an hour away. $3 for 30, $4. 5 for h.

  12. #20085

    An experience over here

    Anyone met up with this one. Curious before reaching out.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...r/518895649931

  13. #20084

    Two for the Show

    Does anyone know if there are any providers that interact with each for those that like to watch and then join?

  14. #20083
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    SMM 9/27.

    She's not having the best luck recently.
    Do we have a link for who that is?

  15. #20082

    Anyone actually seen SKye / Dina / Sparkle before?

    I used to be more involved in the hobby when I was active duty, but since retiring, haven't found the opportunity.

    That said, I saw SKye's ad on Tryst and figured I'd reach out and see if anyone had any experiences with her. I found posts from a while back, but nobody (as far as I could find) said anything about her.

    Just figured I'd ask.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyesparkler0x0x

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape