Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 30808
-
10-04-22 19:35 #20083Senior Member

Posts: 304Do we have a link for who that is?
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:09 #20082Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone actually seen SKye / Dina / Sparkle before?
I used to be more involved in the hobby when I was active duty, but since retiring, haven't found the opportunity.
That said, I saw SKye's ad on Tryst and figured I'd reach out and see if anyone had any experiences with her. I found posts from a while back, but nobody (as far as I could find) said anything about her.
Just figured I'd ask.
https://tryst.link/escort/skyesparkler0x0x
-
10-04-22 18:21 #20081Senior Member

Posts: 247Aubrey
Aubrey is one of the best out there. Can I get an AMEN!
Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 18:01 #20080Senior Member

Posts: 135Aubrey
Thanks. Different girl than I was thinking.
Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 17:47 #20079Regular Member

Posts: 13This one
https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2919368
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
She used to travel here frequently a few years ago and recently came back with some bad luck with people thinking she's fake and her ad getting flagged. But business must have still been good cause she was talking to me about coming down maybe once a month when her job gives her time off.
I purchased some pics from her to help her get here this week. 100% legit. Very sweet girl, hopefully we can convince her to keep coming back. Hard to find reliable providers at a reasonable price with no demons or pimp.
-
10-04-22 17:30 #20078Senior Member

Posts: 137She deserves it.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 17:00 #20077Senior Member

Posts: 129Lindsay
Same here took forever to get her to answer set up a time for the next day and then didn't hear from her again.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 16:35 #20076Senior Member

Posts: 143Not surprised
SMM 9/27.
She's not having the best luck recently.
-
10-04-22 15:55 #20075Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks for posting that
Looks 43 instead of 33. The way the lips are clinched, makes me think she is missing teeth too.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 14:34 #20074Senior Member

Posts: 155Emily damage?
What's the typical damage for a visit?
J.
Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 14:27 #20073Senior Member

Posts: 304I was a little luckier LOL. I was ghosted before I left so I was saved the time. I asked for an address as I was getting ready to leave and poof!
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
And this was at the time I was searching for a regular LOL.
-
10-04-22 14:01 #20072Senior Member

Posts: 312The great Lindsey Sinclair
Dreamt I was texted back at 9:30 and I told her I read her site about when she's available. Said she'd make an exception for me, so I got ready, got to the part of town she told me to go to and then ghosted me. I did nothing wrong, followed all of her rules and requests, even read her blog. I don't get it sometimes.
Originally Posted by RatDog8020
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 12:53 #20071Senior Member

Posts: 135Aubrey
I know an Audrey not Aubrey. Do you have a link to Aubrey?
The Audrey I know if young, petite, and into the whole young / old scenario. Is this the same one as Aubrey?
Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 12:23 #20070Senior Member

Posts: 35She's top tier for me, too! We always connect well and she loves what she does. Feels like reconnecting with an old flame, just more expensive. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 12:20 #20069Senior Member

Posts: 35Thumbs up for Nami
One of my favorites for rub downs. Haven't seen her in a bit but she's always well kept, beautiful, and talented at the rub and on the chub! Treat her well, she's good people.
Originally Posted by FunTimesX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





