Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 30814
-
10-06-22 09:47 #20104Regular Member

Posts: 12Anybody seen her or friend
Has anyone seen this girl? It's been a few years I saw her with her friend some back in 20. Her friend was kinda skinny. Saw them off wake forest rd and then I'm a house off capital behind fosters body. Love to reconnect. Especially with her friend. The friend isn't AJ but she was there too.
706 F4 DC8-299 A-4 D05-8 B95-0 F150 AF3 BFE5. Jpeg (26.7 KB).
-
10-06-22 08:50 #20103Senior Member

Posts: 45Her Blog
From her blog:
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
What It's Like When EVERY GUY I Meet Just Wants to Fuck.
It might have something to do with the fact that you're advertising as an escort. This one is a piece of work.
-
10-05-22 19:09 #20102Senior Member

Posts: 139Ghosted many times
Same here ghosted many a times.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 18:37 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 137Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 15:09 #20100Senior Member

Posts: 1651Back in the day
We referred to someone like that as a skank. I mean it's actually written on her face.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 13:43 #20099Senior Member

Posts: 247Kimberly
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/912938659134
Has anyone seen this hottie. DM me with details please.
-
10-05-22 09:59 #20098Senior Member

Posts: 1710Avoid this one
She came through a while back and I saw her and she was terrible. Rude. Robotic is an insult to robots. One position allowed, doggie, after taking my money, and no shirt off, barely any touching and expecting me to be hard and finished within seconds. Stay home and avoid this one. Now she expects to be flown in. LOL. She sucks and she did not smell fresh either.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/812978271880
-
10-05-22 01:26 #20097Banned Member

Posts: 719No, got me for 120 last visit, and this was after a great first date. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 00:39 #20096Senior Member

Posts: 87Emily damage
She doesn't live in Raleigh, she would have to travel and lives about an hour away. $3 for 30, $4. 5 for h.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 22:03 #20095Regular Member

Posts: 2An experience over here
Anyone met up with this one. Curious before reaching out.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...r/518895649931
-
10-04-22 20:53 #20094Senior Member

Posts: 42Two for the Show
Does anyone know if there are any providers that interact with each for those that like to watch and then join?
-
10-04-22 19:35 #20093Senior Member

Posts: 304Do we have a link for who that is?
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:09 #20092Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone actually seen SKye / Dina / Sparkle before?
I used to be more involved in the hobby when I was active duty, but since retiring, haven't found the opportunity.
That said, I saw SKye's ad on Tryst and figured I'd reach out and see if anyone had any experiences with her. I found posts from a while back, but nobody (as far as I could find) said anything about her.
Just figured I'd ask.
https://tryst.link/escort/skyesparkler0x0x
-
10-04-22 18:21 #20091Senior Member

Posts: 247Aubrey
Aubrey is one of the best out there. Can I get an AMEN!
Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 18:01 #20090Senior Member

Posts: 135Aubrey
Thanks. Different girl than I was thinking.
Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






