Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 1607 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15451
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    She was great and yea dm me hee number too.
    If you have her number I'd be interested too.

  2. #15450
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Wish she was still around. Head game was great, would ride for days, great personality and would really get into it. Had a basement apartment near some power lines and you had to walk around to the back, but it was worth it. Her number changed when she popped back up after being gone a few months and then disappearo. If anyone has her digits if she's still in the game, send me a DM.
    She was great and yea dm me hee number too.

  3. #15449

    Bex

    Quote Originally Posted by MustBeMe73  [View Original Post]
    Any intel. She is pricey.
    If you search the forum her name is Becca.

    She legit I seen her pre-covid when she was in Lutherville Timonium area she used to team up with a girl named Dream. Communication was great her donation is a bit high but IMO she was worth it. I did a QV ended up staying over a half hour. She likes to talk and have a conversation guess to break the ice which wasn't bad at all. She was having a stomach bug so she needed time to refresh and get herself together I was watching t. V chillin she even offered my hits off her bong I don't smoke anymore but damn talk about A1 at the time. She came out started laid next to me and started with a BBBJ. Head was good would give it a 7/10. She's down for any position started mish then went to doggy and that ass was soft and plumb she got into it. Moaning and moving with me. And if you go deep enough it'll fart on you. I don't remember the damage cause since then I don't have the same number nor remember what her restrictions were.

    But again this was pre-covid so I don't know how she is currently.

  4. #15448
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfAKind1  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2828928

    She charges a bit more when you first start seeing her depending on what you want to make sure you're serious and it'll normally get a bit less from there. Starting around the $$ is a good way to get on her good side. And what services depend on how much you give her.
    Ok Lola. First, your ad says in town for one night only. It's been way more than one night, we're already off to a rough start. Second, when someone asks for details about rates or services, it's generally a good idea to provide *something* when writing your own fake review. You keep linking to your own ad and providing no information that would inspire anyone to see you.

    Third, you came out and told people that your rates are starting at 500. For what? An hour? A half hour? Overnight? If you genuinely think your looks are worth 500 an hour I feel sorry for you because you've caught the worst case of golden pussy syndrome possible.

    Go to Eros and see what professional travelling escorts charge per hour. Look at their pictures, look at yours and attempt to have a moment of honesty with yourself. I say attempt because I can feel your butthole tightening in indignation as you read this but let's take a look at reality. You're a moderately attractive provider who created a fake profile to drum up business and fucked it up. People ask for details, you gave none and instead kept raising the price. This isn't the sort of performance someone who's worth 500 puts on.

    You're going to deny this of course, that's fine, I don't expect someone like you to admit it. Do yourself a favor, create a new account, wait a couple weeks and then try again. Don't bring up the 500 BS again, and when people ask for details provide them. Actually read the forum, you're already here and it's free Intel. See what mongers actually pay, and to whom. You could probably get 200-300 an hour and have repeat customers if you put in legit work during the encounter ie don't rush, don't tell the guy you only do missionary, don't be a starfish, etc. Don't forget being an escort is a job, that means you have to work and keep yourself presentable too. Men aren't going to hand you hundreds of dollars over and over unless you give them a reason to.

  5. #15447

    Bex link

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94302261

    She has reviews on another number, decent from what I saw.

  6. #15446

    Bex link

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94302261

    My assumption.

  7. #15445
    Quote Originally Posted by MustBeMe73  [View Original Post]
    Any intel. She is pricey.
    Do you have a link?

  8. #15444

    Awesome Jessup girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Vip11  [View Original Post]
    I remember someone posting about her back in 2020.
    Wish she was still around. Head game was great, would ride for days, great personality and would really get into it. Had a basement apartment near some power lines and you had to walk around to the back, but it was worth it. Her number changed when she popped back up after being gone a few months and then disappearo. If anyone has her digits if she's still in the game, send me a DM.

  9. #15443

    Real asian pics

    Seems they are starting to use their real pictures for once, at least for what they told me. Has anyone seen them to confirm. The skinny one looks promising.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...l/763873774475

  10. #15442
    Quote Originally Posted by LexMar  [View Original Post]
    Your link is broken, but here is an alternate posting based on the number of your posted link.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-754-3153

    I have read someone post about her on this thread. Some snicker about her 'beauty' while someone raved about their experience with her and her gf.

    I have not partaken.
    I did and your basically fuckin a crackhead eating out another crackhead it ain't great almost made me quit with all the marks one got.

  11. #15441

    Bex in Jessup

    Any intel. She is pricey.

  12. #15440

    Katie

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...5879.htm?cat=1

    Been reading through the Katie posts and it's unfortunate that she seems to be selective. I was able to see her recently and had a good time. I also dealt with some radio silence but I think I can help out some of you dealing with that. Feel free to DM for details. She originally was supposed to leave last week but looks like she is staying in the area for another week.

  13. #15439
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Tips for fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Binger22  [View Original Post]
    MONGERING 101: if an ad lists a plethora of specific sex acts, it's 99.9999% fake. That's just for starters in this case.
    Good tip! If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

  14. #15438
    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4437543153/1

    Any Intel on this one? I'm pretty shocked there is 0 reviews of this girl. I've seen her posting before from another number. I asked for her old number and still can't find reviews. Seems like everything is cool others with her but just surprised way uglier and shittier talent have plenty of Intel compared to this one.
    Your link is broken, but here is an alternate posting based on the number of your posted link.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-754-3153

    I have read someone post about her on this thread. Some snicker about her 'beauty' while someone raved about their experience with her and her gf.

    I have not partaken.

  15. #15437
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPoll  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile. Back now. First time post on this forum. Many, many reviews on ter. Having said that:

    Paige. Petite, pleasant, good head game. Pretty much anything you want, how you want it. $. 5 hh.

    Zella. Also petite, similar to Paige in her head game and again, wide open menu. $. 4 hh.

    Torin. Also on Annapolis board. Like others have said, flakey. She'll ghost you like Casper on Halloween, but if you can catch her, top notch quality.

    Hope this helps.
    Links would be helpful TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape