Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 24532
-
10-02-22 21:12 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 153Milf
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/29376671
Has anyone dated this chick before? Caught my eyes many times but never got chance to hit it. MILF pics tend to be dated badly and I'm nit sure if this is the same case.
-
10-02-22 20:36 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 153Suspicious
Sorry but I probably won't see her until someone else vouch for her. Your account is new, have two posts in total and both are promoting her, just a bit strange.
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 19:08 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 42Harford / Cecil UTR
Greetings friends,
Anyone know of a UTR north of Baltimore? I've recently relocated from Northern VA (this year) and haven't had any luck finding any footing. Need something within about 30 minutes of Edgewood. Smaller the better, money is a nonissue.
-
10-02-22 17:21 #15409Regular Member

Posts: 21Sorry this was supposed to have 5 $s so no one is confused when calling her.
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 01:44 #15408Regular Member

Posts: 21Lolabunni
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2828928
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
She charges a bit more when you first start seeing her depending on what you want to make sure you're serious and it'll normally get a bit less from there. Starting around the $$ is a good way to get on her good side. And what services depend on how much you give her.
-
10-01-22 22:31 #15407Senior Member

Posts: 121Fam that line about Puerto Rico. , 😂.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
But yes I thi k if you saw her before her incident then you're prob locked in. Or maybe she saw dude when she needed the cash. But yes I'm black and I almost saw her when she was in the hood part of Edgewood. I canceled because she was sketchy in responding. Tho after the hate incident I wanted to smash her even more too LOL. Such a weirdo brain.
-
10-01-22 21:50 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 121What services and what was donation?
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 20:52 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 307The southern blonde Faith?
Then yes. Seen her before she got a new number. I tried reaching out to her new number recently and nothing. Apparently she uses her old number so maybe you should try that first. Everything covered, no attitude, light screening, and clean incall. QV $. 2 but I recommend.
Originally Posted by Wrangler0024
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 14:46 #15404Regular Member

Posts: 5Faith
Any info on her? Seen her ad before and really want to check her out.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5169120489
-
10-01-22 14:07 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 205Stg
No one one there worthwhile. Seems that they dumb them all at the same time. And this week Timonium is the place for fake ads. Also a new tread in buy line is "write me today" WTF.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 12:57 #15402Senior Member

Posts: 129Stg
Why is skipthegames.com site enundated with asian escorts? I'm looking for bbw white young girls.
-
10-01-22 00:22 #15401Senior Member

Posts: 1299Check the Northern Virginia forum
The Northern Virginia forum has plenty of info on Thai providers working in that area.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 20:36 #15400Senior Member

Posts: 347What are some good places for NOVA Thai.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 16:18 #15399Senior Member

Posts: 645Thank you for that. I guess I can save my dough and enjoy some NOVA Thai instead.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 10:54 #15398Senior Member

Posts: 55Confirm
I can confirm this. Had time and place arranged but then sent a selfie and she went radio silent. Shame.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




