Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Had a legit dream. Looks better than her pictures imo. Nice and safe Fells area location. She's an excellent rider. Not the lazy kind of riding either. Squats down on it. Multiple positions, covered services. Has a dog but places her in the other room. A bit pricey but most of the ones when dreaming about eros are. Will repeat for the hh.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...2433.htm?cat=1
    Take this one with a grain of salt lads.

  2. #15456

    Alameda

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94183741

    Finally caught up with this 1. Private home. She hosted in the living room. It was clean. She's cute. Head about a 7. 5. bbj. The box is waterworks all day and she can take it. A little hyped in the comments to me but I would return for sure.

  3. #15455

    Tired of being attacked

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Ok Lola. First, your ad says in town for one night only. It's been way more than one night, we're already off to a rough start. Second, when someone asks for details about rates or services, it's generally a good idea to provide *something* when writing your own fake review. You keep linking to your own ad and providing no information that would inspire anyone to see you.

    Third, you came out and told people that your rates are starting at 500. For what? An hour? A half hour? Overnight? If you genuinely think your looks are worth 500 an hour I feel sorry for you because you've caught the worst case of golden pussy syndrome possible.

    Go to Eros and see what professional travelling escorts charge per hour. Look at their pictures, look at yours and attempt to have a moment of honesty with yourself. I say attempt because I can feel your butthole tightening in indignation as you read this but let's take a look at reality. You're a moderately attractive provider who created a fake profile to drum up business and fucked it up. People ask for details, you gave none and instead kept raising the price. This isn't the sort of performance someone who's worth 500 puts on..
    OK so this is the last time I'm posting here. I am not Lola I am by no means an expert at this and this was my first attempt at posting on this forum. I had a lot of luck from the info you guys post such as heather on Craigslist a few months ago I saw her enough to get her actual number I saw her when she was in the hotel then she moved to her apartment. I just recently saw Katie from your recommendation she's in Jessup and she was a talker told me about how she does her screening if anyone wants to know DM me and I'll let you know if you have a shot she does occasionally see black guys but only after a specific screening. I also saw I don't remember what her ad was but her OF was naughty mom who films most of the time when you see her. So instead of attacking me for not knowing how to properly post on a forum with no experience how about some friendly advice so that we can help each other out. So I hope you guys can put this to rest and stop with just attacking someone when they first try to post and just offer guidance on proper posting preferably through DMs. And if you really do doubt me and want me to prove it just DM me because I am tired of being called a liar that is very triggering for me.

  4. #15454
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis  [View Original Post]
    She was great and yea dm me hee number too.
    If you have her number I'd be interested too.

  5. #15453
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Wish she was still around. Head game was great, would ride for days, great personality and would really get into it. Had a basement apartment near some power lines and you had to walk around to the back, but it was worth it. Her number changed when she popped back up after being gone a few months and then disappearo. If anyone has her digits if she's still in the game, send me a DM.
    She was great and yea dm me hee number too.

  6. #15452

    Bex

    Quote Originally Posted by MustBeMe73  [View Original Post]
    Any intel. She is pricey.
    If you search the forum her name is Becca.

    She legit I seen her pre-covid when she was in Lutherville Timonium area she used to team up with a girl named Dream. Communication was great her donation is a bit high but IMO she was worth it. I did a QV ended up staying over a half hour. She likes to talk and have a conversation guess to break the ice which wasn't bad at all. She was having a stomach bug so she needed time to refresh and get herself together I was watching t. V chillin she even offered my hits off her bong I don't smoke anymore but damn talk about A1 at the time. She came out started laid next to me and started with a BBBJ. Head was good would give it a 7/10. She's down for any position started mish then went to doggy and that ass was soft and plumb she got into it. Moaning and moving with me. And if you go deep enough it'll fart on you. I don't remember the damage cause since then I don't have the same number nor remember what her restrictions were.

    But again this was pre-covid so I don't know how she is currently.

  7. #15451
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfAKind1  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2828928

    She charges a bit more when you first start seeing her depending on what you want to make sure you're serious and it'll normally get a bit less from there. Starting around the $$ is a good way to get on her good side. And what services depend on how much you give her.
    Ok Lola. First, your ad says in town for one night only. It's been way more than one night, we're already off to a rough start. Second, when someone asks for details about rates or services, it's generally a good idea to provide *something* when writing your own fake review. You keep linking to your own ad and providing no information that would inspire anyone to see you.

    Third, you came out and told people that your rates are starting at 500. For what? An hour? A half hour? Overnight? If you genuinely think your looks are worth 500 an hour I feel sorry for you because you've caught the worst case of golden pussy syndrome possible.

    Go to Eros and see what professional travelling escorts charge per hour. Look at their pictures, look at yours and attempt to have a moment of honesty with yourself. I say attempt because I can feel your butthole tightening in indignation as you read this but let's take a look at reality. You're a moderately attractive provider who created a fake profile to drum up business and fucked it up. People ask for details, you gave none and instead kept raising the price. This isn't the sort of performance someone who's worth 500 puts on.

    You're going to deny this of course, that's fine, I don't expect someone like you to admit it. Do yourself a favor, create a new account, wait a couple weeks and then try again. Don't bring up the 500 BS again, and when people ask for details provide them. Actually read the forum, you're already here and it's free Intel. See what mongers actually pay, and to whom. You could probably get 200-300 an hour and have repeat customers if you put in legit work during the encounter ie don't rush, don't tell the guy you only do missionary, don't be a starfish, etc. Don't forget being an escort is a job, that means you have to work and keep yourself presentable too. Men aren't going to hand you hundreds of dollars over and over unless you give them a reason to.

  8. #15450

    Bex link

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94302261

    She has reviews on another number, decent from what I saw.

  9. #15449

    Bex link

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94302261

    My assumption.

  10. #15448
    Quote Originally Posted by MustBeMe73  [View Original Post]
    Any intel. She is pricey.
    Do you have a link?

  11. #15447

    Awesome Jessup girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Vip11  [View Original Post]
    I remember someone posting about her back in 2020.
    Wish she was still around. Head game was great, would ride for days, great personality and would really get into it. Had a basement apartment near some power lines and you had to walk around to the back, but it was worth it. Her number changed when she popped back up after being gone a few months and then disappearo. If anyone has her digits if she's still in the game, send me a DM.

  12. #15446

    Real asian pics

    Seems they are starting to use their real pictures for once, at least for what they told me. Has anyone seen them to confirm. The skinny one looks promising.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...l/763873774475

  13. #15445
    Quote Originally Posted by LexMar  [View Original Post]
    Your link is broken, but here is an alternate posting based on the number of your posted link.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-754-3153

    I have read someone post about her on this thread. Some snicker about her 'beauty' while someone raved about their experience with her and her gf.

    I have not partaken.
    I did and your basically fuckin a crackhead eating out another crackhead it ain't great almost made me quit with all the marks one got.

  14. #15444

    Bex in Jessup

    Any intel. She is pricey.

  15. #15443

    Katie

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...5879.htm?cat=1

    Been reading through the Katie posts and it's unfortunate that she seems to be selective. I was able to see her recently and had a good time. I also dealt with some radio silence but I think I can help out some of you dealing with that. Feel free to DM for details. She originally was supposed to leave last week but looks like she is staying in the area for another week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape