Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15441

    Bex in Jessup

    Any intel. She is pricey.

  2. #15440

    Katie

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...5879.htm?cat=1

    Been reading through the Katie posts and it's unfortunate that she seems to be selective. I was able to see her recently and had a good time. I also dealt with some radio silence but I think I can help out some of you dealing with that. Feel free to DM for details. She originally was supposed to leave last week but looks like she is staying in the area for another week.

  3. #15439
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Tips for fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Binger22  [View Original Post]
    MONGERING 101: if an ad lists a plethora of specific sex acts, it's 99.9999% fake. That's just for starters in this case.
    Good tip! If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

  4. #15438
    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4437543153/1

    Any Intel on this one? I'm pretty shocked there is 0 reviews of this girl. I've seen her posting before from another number. I asked for her old number and still can't find reviews. Seems like everything is cool others with her but just surprised way uglier and shittier talent have plenty of Intel compared to this one.
    Your link is broken, but here is an alternate posting based on the number of your posted link.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-754-3153

    I have read someone post about her on this thread. Some snicker about her 'beauty' while someone raved about their experience with her and her gf.

    I have not partaken.

  5. #15437
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPoll  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for awhile. Back now. First time post on this forum. Many, many reviews on ter. Having said that:

    Paige. Petite, pleasant, good head game. Pretty much anything you want, how you want it. $. 5 hh.

    Zella. Also petite, similar to Paige in her head game and again, wide open menu. $. 4 hh.

    Torin. Also on Annapolis board. Like others have said, flakey. She'll ghost you like Casper on Halloween, but if you can catch her, top notch quality.

    Hope this helps.
    Links would be helpful TIA.

  6. #15436

    Mystique

    Saw her awhile back. Did research then took a shot and hit her up. Heard she was hard to get a hold of at times but she responded fast easy setup. BBBJ covered everything else. If your into thick girls I'd give her a go if you can get in touch. Hit her up few weeks later and she responded damn near 7 hrs later LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mystique-858

  7. #15435

    Reviews

    Been out of the game for awhile. Back now. First time post on this forum. Many, many reviews on ter. Having said that:

    Paige. Petite, pleasant, good head game. Pretty much anything you want, how you want it. $. 5 hh.

    Zella. Also petite, similar to Paige in her head game and again, wide open menu. $. 4 hh.

    Torin. Also on Annapolis board. Like others have said, flakey. She'll ghost you like Casper on Halloween, but if you can catch her, top notch quality.

    Hope this helps.

  8. #15434

    I didn't have the heart to rain on his parade (this week's weather appropriate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Good luck buddy. That's a fake add.
    MONGERING 101: if an ad lists a plethora of specific sex acts, it's 99.9999% fake. That's just for starters in this case.

  9. #15433

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spark007  [View Original Post]
    Good luck buddy. That's a fake add.

  10. #15432

  11. #15431

    Christmas

    Had a legit dream. Looks better than her pictures imo. Nice and safe Fells area location. She's an excellent rider. Not the lazy kind of riding either. Squats down on it. Multiple positions, covered services. Has a dog but places her in the other room. A bit pricey but most of the ones when dreaming about eros are. Will repeat for the hh.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...2433.htm?cat=1

  12. #15430

    Catonsville Paige

    Paige at the infamous Catonsville house is seeking friends, She has a new number, She asked me to share. PM.

    -Sniff.

  13. #15429
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years ago in elkridge. Decent time. BBBJ and full service for 60 beans back then. I'm 90 percent sure she's out in highlandtown advertising online. The pictures look like her.
    That place she had before was wild. Kept me on edge possibly running into the owners or blocking their driveway.

  14. #15428

    Woodlawn Area

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4437543153/1

    Any Intel on this one? I'm pretty shocked there is 0 reviews of this girl. I've seen her posting before from another number. I asked for her old number and still can't find reviews. Seems like everything is cool others with her but just surprised way uglier and shittier talent have plenty of Intel compared to this one.

  15. #15427
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging her about the same she went radio silence on me once I sent a verification picture. Then saw the thread she don't see black people. Like tf would of liked to have seen her.
    Yeah that's fucked man. No offense, I'm white. I'm not ugly either so idk why she ghosted after my selfie lmfao guess we didn't match her standards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape