Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 30814
-
10-02-22 20:54 #20059Regular Member

Posts: 7Lindsey Sinclair
Paid a visit to see Lindsey the other day, she is super laid back and has a private safe apartment. BBJ started things off then went to covered mish and finished dog. Great girl did not rush $2 for HH, will see her again!
-
10-02-22 20:14 #20058Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Wallet?
No, but why is it everybody's thing lately to just tear down a post warning people of a potential issue? It was a legit date but that shouldn't even matter. I reported a problem to the forum and that should be enough without questioning it. Jesus christ, WTF?
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
10-02-22 20:08 #20057Senior Member

Posts: 180Wallet?
Did she run off with your wallet? I'm hearing rumors. Was this a legit date? No funny business? MOST of these ladies have some kind of a record, fact of live on Skid Row. Just saying.
JV.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 20:06 #20056Senior Member

Posts: 136I have
Saw her about a month or so ago. She was staying at a low-end hotel on cap. She seemed nice enough. Appearance is not as nice as the pics. Has a gut, ass has gotten flat. Boobs are big. Biggest turn off was she was missing a front tooth. She could take D really well. I don't remember how much I paid, I think. 7. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 20:03 #20055Senior Member

Posts: 174I can second this one. Been seeing Emily on and off for Domme and kink sessions. She is top class for sure.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 19:07 #20054Senior Member

Posts: 35Lilly
I second Joe's response. If I recall, there was only a short time when she transitioned from sensual massage to FS, and service for the latter was not impressive. My guess is that she only went FS when she started going downhill and needed a fix. The Snapchat debacle, and the pics posted on her account, were enough red flags for me at the time. HOWEVER, these days and prices, I'd take a chance.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 18:32 #20053Senior Member

Posts: 48Havanna
If you find anything better than her let me know?
Originally Posted by YaleForks
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 17:14 #20052Senior Member

Posts: 284Avoid at all costs
Used to go by Ruby or Ruby Blue, now posting with no name. In and out of prison and plenty of evidence on mugshots as BLW. She is a straight up thief and will take anything she can from you. I would avoid at all costs.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/479697079818
HolyDiver.
-
10-02-22 15:48 #20051Senior Member

Posts: 121Since you're a long time monger
Why don't you post some reviews of local providers you have seen? It's the sharing of such information that makes these forums possible.
Originally Posted by JayOppo2
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 14:52 #20050Senior Member

Posts: 140Blue haired lady
Anyone seen this one? Couldn't find any reviews on her.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/811446818229
-
10-02-22 00:28 #20049Senior Member

Posts: 132She travels, try contacting her when she's active on her listings.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
She used to be my favorite, but I stopped seeing her after not so enjoyable experience with her last time (she put a lot of rules in middle of the session and I ended up walking out) . Maybe she was having a bad day that day or something, I wish that was an one-off instance.
-
10-02-22 00:14 #20048Regular Member

Posts: 22Luck I guess? I tried a couple times with no response but when I saw she was available on PD with the green icon she replied right away.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 00:08 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 377Crickets
I've tried contacting her with several numbers for a long time and never received a response. How did you get through to her?
Originally Posted by YaleForks
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 17:49 #20046Regular Member

Posts: 22Havanna
Saw Havanna recently, incall in her very nice clean apartment, super sweet tiny little thing that obviously spends quite a bit of time in the gym. Very relaxed session lots of kissing and grinding before CBJ, cg, reverse cg, doggy and finished in mish. No signs of drug use and very personable. Offered shower after date which I declined. Not a clock watcher at all.
-
10-01-22 11:12 #20045Senior Member

Posts: 115Xnoa.
Check your messages.
Originally Posted by JayOppo2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





