Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 1221 1721 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20012

    Since you're a long time monger

    Quote Originally Posted by JayOppo2  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time monger first time poster. Was wondering if anyone would please be so kind as to provide me noa's contact info. I'm aware of her screening requirements. Thank you.
    Why don't you post some reviews of local providers you have seen? It's the sharing of such information that makes these forums possible.

  2. #20011

    Blue haired lady

    Anyone seen this one? Couldn't find any reviews on her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/811446818229

  3. #20010
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her with several numbers for a long time and never received a response. How did you get through to her?
    She travels, try contacting her when she's active on her listings.

    She used to be my favorite, but I stopped seeing her after not so enjoyable experience with her last time (she put a lot of rules in middle of the session and I ended up walking out) . Maybe she was having a bad day that day or something, I wish that was an one-off instance.

  4. #20009
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her with several numbers for a long time and never received a response. How did you get through to her?
    Luck I guess? I tried a couple times with no response but when I saw she was available on PD with the green icon she replied right away.

  5. #20008

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by YaleForks  [View Original Post]
    Saw Havanna recently, incall in her very nice clean apartment, super sweet tiny little thing that obviously spends quite a bit of time in the gym. Very relaxed session lots of kissing and grinding before CBJ, cg, reverse cg, doggy and finished in mish. No signs of drug use and very personable. Offered shower after date which I declined. Not a clock watcher at all.
    I've tried contacting her with several numbers for a long time and never received a response. How did you get through to her?

  6. #20007

    Havanna

    Saw Havanna recently, incall in her very nice clean apartment, super sweet tiny little thing that obviously spends quite a bit of time in the gym. Very relaxed session lots of kissing and grinding before CBJ, cg, reverse cg, doggy and finished in mish. No signs of drug use and very personable. Offered shower after date which I declined. Not a clock watcher at all.

  7. #20006

    Xnoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayOppo2  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time monger first time poster. Was wondering if anyone would please be so kind as to provide me noa's contact info. I'm aware of her screening requirements. Thank you.
    Check your messages.

  8. #20005
    Quote Originally Posted by JayOppo2  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time monger first time poster. Was wondering if anyone would please be so kind as to provide me noa's contact info. I'm aware of her screening requirements. Thank you.
    You can definitely get with muchtwomuch. Definitely with your posting it will be hard for you to see her. But again if you want to go the extra. I'm sure you'll definitely get a chance to see her.

  9. #20004
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing, I must have read your review and that made me want to see her again. Reached out to her the day of her arrest. Obviously no reply. I tried looking up sentence for her charges, looks like it might be awhile (6+ months) before she gets out. I'm not a lawyer though so don't quote me on that.
    I did message her somewhat recently and got an initial response but no appointment. Tried to joke about it and she blew up on me over her a friend being raped. Of course I was like holy hell take care of that first don't worry about this monger. Maybe a coincidence it happened close to the arrest?

  10. #20003

    Crystal. Durham

    Ay! Back in through Raleigh and stoked cause why'all know how to party. Anyone seen Crystal in Durham? A Florida area code on the phone # but nothing too crazy in the add. Looks like a smoke show:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2530413

  11. #20002

    Noa

    Hello,

    Long time monger first time poster. Was wondering if anyone would please be so kind as to provide me noa's contact info. I'm aware of her screening requirements. Thank you.

  12. #20001

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing, I must have read your review and that made me want to see her again. Reached out to her the day of her arrest. Obviously no reply. I tried looking up sentence for her charges, looks like it might be awhile (6+ months) before she gets out. I'm not a lawyer though so don't quote me on that.
    OK guys I had a dynamite experience with Nikki. She lives in an apartment in Durham. I arrived at her place and texted her I was there and needed the building and apt #. She didn't respond for several minutes then when I was about to leave she called and apologized and said some bullshit excuse. I had just taken a HIMS pill 30 minutes earlier so was rock hard and decided to let it slide. She opens the door wearing a body stocking and kisses me. The place is packed with junk and clothes as others have stated. She said I just met you now I'm going to suck your cock and she went to town A+ BJ. I wasn't on edge yet but knew if I didn't stop her she was going to suck the cum right out of me. I stopped her and put her on the back she ripped her body stocking open to expose her pussy. I did DATY and it was a pretty pussy. After a few minutes she said fuck me now. We did missionary, doggy, and CG. After about 15 minutes I couldn't hold my load told her I was going to cum. She said cum anywhere you want. I had her get in mish again and after a few slow strokes I pulled out and shot all over her pussy then she said let me clean you up and sucked me clean. I was still hard and horny so we went for round 2. We did more doggy and mish and finished CIP. I was exhausted and very satisfied. I gave her 200 and wanted another appointment almost immediately. I hope she gets out of jail soon because that was the most satisfying experience in my mongering career.

  13. #20000

    Recent dreams

    Daisi.

    The sweetest most GFE that is professional.

    Noa.

    One of the best to ever do it.

    Paige Lachelle.

    Great conversation, then disappeared on me.

    Emily Brooke's.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emilyangelic

    Super sweet girl that really makes you feel like you matter.

    May Marie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maymarie007

    Idk if anyone has any info on her, but she is strict with her rules, but very fair. Haven't met her, but hasn't done me wrong during our interactions.

    EmiMarie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emimarie

    Another super sweet girl. Very easy to talk to. But she no showed once, then didn't take me as a client after asking about her dos and don'ts. Idk what happened, but it bummed me out.

  14. #19999
    Haven't seen them but made contact with Wednesday. I'm not a bargain basement shopper but got quoted $150 for QV, $200 for half. Would rather pay a high quality Eros type $300 or a Noa than these high volume / probably low performance types $150 for absolute rush job. Every now and then my big head wins the argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen one or both of these hotties?

    Early on they were posting together, now they are separate.

    They look amazing.

    Not putting a link. Easy search on the alligator.

    Thanks.

  15. #19998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Beyond that

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely something I've noticed as well. It's definitely not coming down. Even the worst providers has up there rates as well. When the good O AMP in Charlotte have gone up as well. It's going to stay.
    It's what's available for the prices. Now seeing former backpage girls posting on Eros for prices of $600 and up.

    If guys keep paying for girls that used to be grateful just to get picked up in a bar (late night hot) than this is what you get. Don't blame the product, it's the suckers buying it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape