Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 718 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 218 618 668 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 768 818 1218 1718 ... LastLast
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20059

    Lindsey Sinclair

    Paid a visit to see Lindsey the other day, she is super laid back and has a private safe apartment. BBJ started things off then went to covered mish and finished dog. Great girl did not rush $2 for HH, will see her again!

  2. #20058

    RE: Wallet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Did she run off with your wallet? I'm hearing rumors. Was this a legit date? No funny business? MOST of these ladies have some kind of a record, fact of live on Skid Row. Just saying.

    JV.
    No, but why is it everybody's thing lately to just tear down a post warning people of a potential issue? It was a legit date but that shouldn't even matter. I reported a problem to the forum and that should be enough without questioning it. Jesus christ, WTF?

    HolyDiver.

  3. #20057

    Wallet?

    Did she run off with your wallet? I'm hearing rumors. Was this a legit date? No funny business? MOST of these ladies have some kind of a record, fact of live on Skid Row. Just saying.

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Ruby or Ruby Blue, now posting with no name. In and out of prison and plenty of evidence on mugshots as BLW. She is a straight up thief and will take anything she can from you. I would avoid at all costs.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/479697079818

    HolyDiver.

  4. #20056

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Couldn't find any reviews on her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/811446818229
    Saw her about a month or so ago. She was staying at a low-end hotel on cap. She seemed nice enough. Appearance is not as nice as the pics. Has a gut, ass has gotten flat. Boobs are big. Biggest turn off was she was missing a front tooth. She could take D really well. I don't remember how much I paid, I think. 7. I would not repeat.

  5. #20055
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]

    Emily Brooke's.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emilyangelic

    Super sweet girl that really makes you feel like you matter.
    I can second this one. Been seeing Emily on and off for Domme and kink sessions. She is top class for sure.

  6. #20054

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? Hard times is an understatement. She had a serious drug problem. I mean I'll be the first to admit that her tits were glorious but the drugs and her inability / unwillingness to reasonably take dick were always problems for me. If she's cleaned up and hasn't escalate the price I'd consider it depending on her menu. I remember the last time I saw her she refused to suck dick and needed a lot of convincing to actually do FS instead of a massage and HJ.
    I second Joe's response. If I recall, there was only a short time when she transitioned from sensual massage to FS, and service for the latter was not impressive. My guess is that she only went FS when she started going downhill and needed a fix. The Snapchat debacle, and the pics posted on her account, were enough red flags for me at the time. HOWEVER, these days and prices, I'd take a chance.

  7. #20053

    Havanna

    Quote Originally Posted by YaleForks  [View Original Post]
    Saw Havanna recently, incall in her very nice clean apartment, super sweet tiny little thing that obviously spends quite a bit of time in the gym. Very relaxed session lots of kissing and grinding before CBJ, cg, reverse cg, doggy and finished in mish. No signs of drug use and very personable. Offered shower after date which I declined. Not a clock watcher at all.
    If you find anything better than her let me know?

  8. #20052

    Avoid at all costs

    Used to go by Ruby or Ruby Blue, now posting with no name. In and out of prison and plenty of evidence on mugshots as BLW. She is a straight up thief and will take anything she can from you. I would avoid at all costs.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/479697079818

    HolyDiver.

  9. #20051

    Since you're a long time monger

    Quote Originally Posted by JayOppo2  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time monger first time poster. Was wondering if anyone would please be so kind as to provide me noa's contact info. I'm aware of her screening requirements. Thank you.
    Why don't you post some reviews of local providers you have seen? It's the sharing of such information that makes these forums possible.

  10. #20050

    Blue haired lady

    Anyone seen this one? Couldn't find any reviews on her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/811446818229

  11. #20049
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her with several numbers for a long time and never received a response. How did you get through to her?
    She travels, try contacting her when she's active on her listings.

    She used to be my favorite, but I stopped seeing her after not so enjoyable experience with her last time (she put a lot of rules in middle of the session and I ended up walking out) . Maybe she was having a bad day that day or something, I wish that was an one-off instance.

  12. #20048
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her with several numbers for a long time and never received a response. How did you get through to her?
    Luck I guess? I tried a couple times with no response but when I saw she was available on PD with the green icon she replied right away.

  13. #20047

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by YaleForks  [View Original Post]
    Saw Havanna recently, incall in her very nice clean apartment, super sweet tiny little thing that obviously spends quite a bit of time in the gym. Very relaxed session lots of kissing and grinding before CBJ, cg, reverse cg, doggy and finished in mish. No signs of drug use and very personable. Offered shower after date which I declined. Not a clock watcher at all.
    I've tried contacting her with several numbers for a long time and never received a response. How did you get through to her?

  14. #20046

    Havanna

    Saw Havanna recently, incall in her very nice clean apartment, super sweet tiny little thing that obviously spends quite a bit of time in the gym. Very relaxed session lots of kissing and grinding before CBJ, cg, reverse cg, doggy and finished in mish. No signs of drug use and very personable. Offered shower after date which I declined. Not a clock watcher at all.

  15. #20045

    Xnoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayOppo2  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time monger first time poster. Was wondering if anyone would please be so kind as to provide me noa's contact info. I'm aware of her screening requirements. Thank you.
    Check your messages.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape