Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18990

    Korean Girl Cici FR

    Dear Mongers,

    Here is the FR of the so called Korean Cici. First of all, she is neither Korean nor 22. I visited her today, in-call location clean and safe somewhere on Southside near freeway. After reaching her place, she asked for a picture confirming my presence. She said she is Japanese which looks correct.

    She is in her early 40 smooth skin. Make some kisses, appreciate the junior to please you. She helped to remove shoes, socks, and every other cloth and put them back. Deeds CBJ. WOT, let you suck her b**bs, while everything covered. I will return only if I am out of options. Thank you Fonzy for the initial review and answers on PM. Appreciate it.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32692948

  2. #18989
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    I actually called them and tofft LOL since my regular girl wasn't available. Pretty decent looking lady. Early 40's. Slim body. Clean room.

    Helped me take my clothes off and put it back on after we were done LOL. Follow directions well. Yeah, not a bad experience. She said she would be in town for 2 weeks!
    Asian-American, somewhat challenged with English. Slim body, accommodating. Good experience.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32692948

  3. #18988

    Clarissa and Marissa still a no go

    Thanks for the responses guys. I'm staying away from these two until further notice though.

    Just too difficult following for my own safety. Clarissa did acknowledge she was wearing ankle jewelry that night and Chelsea aka Marissa might be in the same situation as far as I can tell. Might be working for LE in the worst case scenario.

    D. I. Has spoiled me unfortunately LOL. Just wished they'd bring some talent south indy every now and then.

  4. #18987

    Yes it did

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Thank-you.

  5. #18986
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
    I used to see Marissa on the regular. She was an absolute favorite of mine back in the day. Saw ads for Chelsea confirmed it had been Marissa before meeting her. And I don't know what happened while she was on sabbatical, but her attitude had completely shifted. The girl used to be a true nympho, now she is barely invloved.

    It wasn't good acted either before we had a few impromtu appointments "off the clock" with her as Marissa.

    I really hope Marissa comes back one of these days.

  6. #18985
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
    Can you PM me her digits and incall location? I will be going South side this weekend and will try to take a bite.

  7. #18984

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    I actually called them and tofft LOL since my regular girl wasn't available. Pretty decent looking lady. Early 40's. Slim body. Clean room.

    Helped me take my clothes off and put it back on after we were done LOL. Follow directions well. Yeah, not a bad experience. She said she would be in town for 2 weeks!
    She gave me the address of hotel near the highway which was closed months before. Can you share the incall location (PM me please)? I want to visit her as I like Korean fuck holes.

  8. #18983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Tofft.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of numbers pointing to a hotel in southern Indy. Here is one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-cici/49081039.

    Whoever texts says there are 2 girls. Anyone seen 1 or both? How do they look and perform?

    Thanks.
    I actually called them and tofft LOL since my regular girl wasn't available. Pretty decent looking lady. Early 40's. Slim body. Clean room.

    Helped me take my clothes off and put it back on after we were done LOL. Follow directions well. Yeah, not a bad experience. She said she would be in town for 2 weeks!

  9. #18982

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    It came up with 112 pages! I'd like to see her in action but I'm not going thru that many pages to find her.
    I hope this works.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-p2ch39b/she_s_a_lot_of_fun

  10. #18981

    Tried your search

    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.
    It came up with 112 pages! I'd like to see her in action but I'm not going thru that many pages to find her.

  11. #18980

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.
    Couldn't find. Send a link please.

  12. #18979

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well for me I just wait until I get one of these desperate messages. Which happens frequently.
    Well, will you give me her number? As as the girl over at UTR?

  13. #18978

    I don't know what's up with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
    By the looks of the last 4 you posted, she seems to have changed her number again. That her 4th in the last couple of months. I was seeing her relatively frequently as her apt is not far from mine. Hope she gets her act together, I really enjoy her.

  14. #18977

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.
    Thats what I call as experience! Thank you for the guidance.

  15. #18976

    You can see her in action

    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape