Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 893 1393 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18948

    See below

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBush  [View Original Post]
    Is honeycoco still around? Anyone seeing her recently? If so, please PM me. Thanks.
    She was just asked about a few posts ago. Goes by Carmella now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/urgurlcarmella

  2. #18947

    I miss HoneyCoco

    Is honeycoco still around? Anyone seeing her recently? If so, please PM me. Thanks.

  3. #18946

    Carissa and Marissa aka chelsea

    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.

  4. #18945

    Anyone Remember Belinda?

    I last saw her around 2010 maybe. She was about 5'3", 130 lbs, white. I visited her many times back then. I would enjoy seeing her again sometime.

  5. #18944
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I actually know this girl loosely outside of the hobby. Let me know if you meet her and how it went. Thanks.
    I actually do too. Small world.

  6. #18943

    Eliza Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I actually know this girl loosely outside of the hobby. Let me know if you meet her and how it went. Thanks.
    She's been an active escort and sb if I remember correctly.

  7. #18942

    I'm curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had an experience with Eliza Bell? She advertises on Eros and Tryst. I can't find much on her. Curious as to what others might think.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elizabell
    I actually know this girl loosely outside of the hobby. Let me know if you meet her and how it went. Thanks.

  8. #18941

    Kiki Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Kiki and / or Kiki Dangerous. Bad reviews if I recal correctly.
    This is not Kiki Dangerous. I was lucky enough to see her about 15 months ago in the Speedway area. I have not seen her in 2022 in any ads or in the Speedway area. Hope she comes back soon! Good luck.

  9. #18940

    Not Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Kiki and / or Kiki Dangerous. Bad reviews if I recal correctly.
    Kiki is out in Terre Haute serving her probation out.

  10. #18939

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    I have seen Kristen Taylor's ads several times in different places, but I can't find any reviews on here about her. Does anyone have any experiences with her? Is she worth it? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor
    I think she used to go by Kiki and / or Kiki Dangerous. Bad reviews if I recal correctly.

  11. #18938

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure many on here have seen her in the past under her previous name and she got favorable reviews. Since she got back from her visit with uncle LEO, not so sure.

  12. #18937

    Kristen Taylor. Anyone?

    Hey.

    I have seen Kristen Taylor's ads several times in different places, but I can't find any reviews on here about her. Does anyone have any experiences with her? Is she worth it? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor

  13. #18936

  14. #18935

    Laylay

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe27  [View Original Post]
    These two here, unverified girls on EROS Indy both ask you where you're at and they're conveniently close to you no matter where you say you are and also require a $100 deposit. Beware!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1125717.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3624293.htm?cat=1
    The real Laylay is Mami Laylay or Miami Babe.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4545685.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/92875360

    I just saw her. She looks exactly like her pictures and was an absolute sweetheart. Her tryst and Eros were hacked. She doesn't ask for a deposit.

  15. #18934
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX2099  [View Original Post]
    She got me too. I ignored every tingling sense in my body and walked up those steps and in the door.

    They have two adjacent apartments, first one has a camera taped above the door, too shitty and obvious for LE job I told myself. Should have not even opened the building door when I noticed it from the window.

    Anyways she cash and dashes, says she's just putting her purse up. I hear the apt door open and shut. A few seconds later there's a light knock at the door. "Hey she's waiting for you outside".

    Slim guy in a hoodie, not intimidating, but remember if they are willing to rip people off like this then they are probably prepared with a gun or knife, so not worth it if you think you can take them.

    Thought a lot about that driving home, because I know I coulda broke this dude in two if I was having a really bad day.

    Stay safe, avoid. Last 4: 4807.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/47446701
    It happen to the best of us, its better to take the L then lose your life over a few dollars. Its not like their going to invest it any way, they'll be back in the same positon tomorrow. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape