Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Tofft.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple of numbers pointing to a hotel in southern Indy. Here is one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-cici/49081039.

    Whoever texts says there are 2 girls. Anyone seen 1 or both? How do they look and perform?

    Thanks.
    I actually called them and tofft LOL since my regular girl wasn't available. Pretty decent looking lady. Early 40's. Slim body. Clean room.

    Helped me take my clothes off and put it back on after we were done LOL. Follow directions well. Yeah, not a bad experience. She said she would be in town for 2 weeks!

  2. #18993

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    It came up with 112 pages! I'd like to see her in action but I'm not going thru that many pages to find her.
    I hope this works.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-p2ch39b/she_s_a_lot_of_fun

  3. #18992

    Tried your search

    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.
    It came up with 112 pages! I'd like to see her in action but I'm not going thru that many pages to find her.

  4. #18991

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.
    Couldn't find. Send a link please.

  5. #18990

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well for me I just wait until I get one of these desperate messages. Which happens frequently.
    Well, will you give me her number? As as the girl over at UTR?

  6. #18989

    I don't know what's up with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
    By the looks of the last 4 you posted, she seems to have changed her number again. That her 4th in the last couple of months. I was seeing her relatively frequently as her apt is not far from mine. Hope she gets her act together, I really enjoy her.

  7. #18988

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.
    Thats what I call as experience! Thank you for the guidance.

  8. #18987

    You can see her in action

    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.

  9. #18986

    I'm new don't know why you guys are so rude

    I've been ripped off every time I try to see a girl. I'm just saying when I seen Bella used to call herself Alexis, is what I was told from person who recommended her. She was great. I guess I'm not welcomed on here, I'll stop trying to post a review on her, have good day guys. if I knew how to put her link on here I would.

  10. #18985

    Relax mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her before Covid. She is real. Since then she has a bit of a tummy if that matters. My experience was OK, but rushed. I only pay for thin girls, myself, but I would only return to her for a QV because of the rush element.

  11. #18984
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her she was in one of the murder motels over on Shadeland. Walked by her "brother" on the way to the room. She was almost certainly on something, but handled the BBBJ fine for $. Probably wouldn't see her again unless I was really in a pinch.

  12. #18983

    Relax your mind and come see The best Forget the rest! 28 years old


  13. #18982
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #18981

    Any info on chocolate queen

    Saw couple postings. Didn't know if anyone had a recent dream with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/93552509

  15. #18980

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?
    If you look in the thread under Trixi there are several reports concerning her and the location. It has been a while so understand YMMV. Report back so we know if there are changes to her past experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape