Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18999

    Lainey Jones?

    I have seen her ads on Tryst and no where else. Does anyone have any experience with her? Would love to know anything before jumping in! She really does intrigue me, though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj

  2. #18998
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'm staying away from these two until further notice though.

    Just too difficult following for my own safety. Clarissa did acknowledge she was wearing ankle jewelry that night and Chelsea aka Marissa might be in the same situation as far as I can tell. Might be working for LE in the worst case scenario.

    D. I. Has spoiled me unfortunately LOL. Just wished they'd bring some talent south indy every now and then.
    She was amazing once upon a time. Gave one of the best BBBJ and would stare into your soul while she did it. Loved to fuck and didn't feel like it was paid for. Mileage eventually catches up with the best of them though.

    And amen to DI venturing south every now and again.

  3. #18997

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can anyone tell me if this:

    https://twitter.com/JordynChanelXo

    Is the Jordan that has been around a while, was super petite, was on DI a while back, maybe has or had family in the biz?

    I'm trying to figure our if this is someone I wanted to meet and never did or a different girl.

    Be safe out there!
    Not the same one you are referring too. The one you are referring too that is part of the family biz is currently staying with our least favorite Uncle for awhile longer.

  4. #18996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    My experience today was funny / shitty. I lost no $ but wasted time. I followed https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-girl/49039680 with the phone - 269-280-xxxx which led me to Days Inn by Wyndham Indianapolis South.

    I always expect some lies, and perhaps these girls really are afraid of showing their picture bcz of LE. But the phone jockey kept insisting that the pics were really the girls (which I did not believe), and that I could see 2 girls to choose from when I arrived (which I did believe). She kept promising that until 5 minutes before I arrived. But as soon as I get into a room, it's a plain, non-thin woman ( 38-40? I texted the phone jockey who then said, "The other girl is menstruating" LOL.

    The girl in the room was not ugly, but I don't pay for plain. But she was a pushy *****, demanding that I get naked instantly. That was more than enough for me to cancel.

    Was this "CiCi" in the same hotel? I assume she is not the girl in the pic? I'd love to try an Asian girl, but it doesn't seem likely.
    When I try, I always already have a plan to hit up an AMP if it doesn't pan out. Granted, it's a drive from northwest to southwest or southeast but it's not really out of my way much if I'm heading to one of the spots I like anyway. I just drop in and check her out to see if she can change my mind about the AMP.

  5. #18995

    Hotel Asians not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    My experience today was funny / shitty. I lost no $ but wasted time. I followed https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-girl/49039680 with the phone - 269-280-xxxx which led me to Days Inn by Wyndham Indianapolis South.

    I always expect some lies, and perhaps these girls really are afraid of showing their picture bcz of LE. But the phone jockey kept insisting that the pics were really the girls (which I did not believe), and that I could see 2 girls to choose from when I arrived (which I did believe). She kept promising that until 5 minutes before I arrived. But as soon as I get into a room, it's a plain, non-thin woman ( 38-40? I texted the phone jockey who then said, "The other girl is menstruating" LOL.

    The girl in the room was not ugly, but I don't pay for plain. But she was a pushy *****, demanding that I get naked instantly. That was more than enough for me to cancel.

    Was this "CiCi" in the same hotel? I assume she is not the girl in the pic? I'd love to try an Asian girl, but it doesn't seem likely.
    It's not worth seeing the Hotel Asians IMO. For the price I rather stick to DI and see a lovely woman from their line up. I've gone 4 times and 3 times I turn away because they are old, caked on make up and not in shape. The one time I did stay it was the shittiest experience of my life.

    You are better of elsewhere. Most major cities in Cali, LV, Denver and Houston have some top tier agencies and K-Bars. Or you can wait to see if an independent is touring here but you will most likely be paying more, $$ or more.

    Right now I'm holding off seeing anyone until my trip to Houston in 2 weeks. Setup with the k-girl agency there and boy am I excited.

  6. #18994

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can anyone tell me if this:

    https://twitter.com/JordynChanelXo

    Is the Jordan that has been around a while, was super petite, was on DI a while back, maybe has or had family in the biz?

    I'm trying to figure our if this is someone I wanted to meet and never did or a different girl.

    Be safe out there!
    IDK about her being on DI or anything else, but I have met the same Jordyn from that Twitter link. The vids and pics are accurate. (I wrote a review of her -- http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6101804#post6101804 -.

  7. #18993

    Jordan?

    Hey, can anyone tell me if this:

    https://twitter.com/JordynChanelXo

    Is the Jordan that has been around a while, was super petite, was on DI a while back, maybe has or had family in the biz?

    I'm trying to figure our if this is someone I wanted to meet and never did or a different girl.

    Be safe out there!

  8. #18992
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    My experience today was funny / shitty. I lost no $ but wasted time. I followed https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-girl/49039680 with the phone - 269-280-xxxx which led me to Days Inn by Wyndham Indianapolis South.

    I always expect some lies, and perhaps these girls really are afraid of showing their picture bcz of LE. But the phone jockey kept insisting that the pics were really the girls (which I did not believe), and that I could see 2 girls to choose from when I arrived (which I did believe). She kept promising that until 5 minutes before I arrived. But as soon as I get into a room, it's a plain, non-thin woman ( 38-40? I texted the phone jockey who then said, "The other girl is menstruating" LOL.

    The girl in the room was not ugly, but I don't pay for plain. But she was a pushy *****, demanding that I get naked instantly. That was more than enough for me to cancel.

    Was this "CiCi" in the same hotel? I assume she is not the girl in the pic? I'd love to try an Asian girl, but it doesn't seem likely.
    Read post no #18990 for detailed review of CiCi. She is not Korean.

  9. #18991

    Korean. South Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    Asian-American, somewhat challenged with English. Slim body, accommodating. Good experience.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32692948
    My experience today was funny / shitty. I lost no $ but wasted time. I followed https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-girl/49039680 with the phone - 269-280-xxxx which led me to Days Inn by Wyndham Indianapolis South.

    I always expect some lies, and perhaps these girls really are afraid of showing their picture bcz of LE. But the phone jockey kept insisting that the pics were really the girls (which I did not believe), and that I could see 2 girls to choose from when I arrived (which I did believe). She kept promising that until 5 minutes before I arrived. But as soon as I get into a room, it's a plain, non-thin woman ( 38-40? I texted the phone jockey who then said, "The other girl is menstruating" LOL.

    The girl in the room was not ugly, but I don't pay for plain. But she was a pushy *****, demanding that I get naked instantly. That was more than enough for me to cancel.

    Was this "CiCi" in the same hotel? I assume she is not the girl in the pic? I'd love to try an Asian girl, but it doesn't seem likely.

  10. #18990

    Korean Girl Cici FR

    Dear Mongers,

    Here is the FR of the so called Korean Cici. First of all, she is neither Korean nor 22. I visited her today, in-call location clean and safe somewhere on Southside near freeway. After reaching her place, she asked for a picture confirming my presence. She said she is Japanese which looks correct.

    She is in her early 40 smooth skin. Make some kisses, appreciate the junior to please you. She helped to remove shoes, socks, and every other cloth and put them back. Deeds CBJ. WOT, let you suck her b**bs, while everything covered. I will return only if I am out of options. Thank you Fonzy for the initial review and answers on PM. Appreciate it.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32692948

  11. #18989
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    I actually called them and tofft LOL since my regular girl wasn't available. Pretty decent looking lady. Early 40's. Slim body. Clean room.

    Helped me take my clothes off and put it back on after we were done LOL. Follow directions well. Yeah, not a bad experience. She said she would be in town for 2 weeks!
    Asian-American, somewhat challenged with English. Slim body, accommodating. Good experience.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32692948

  12. #18988

    Clarissa and Marissa still a no go

    Thanks for the responses guys. I'm staying away from these two until further notice though.

    Just too difficult following for my own safety. Clarissa did acknowledge she was wearing ankle jewelry that night and Chelsea aka Marissa might be in the same situation as far as I can tell. Might be working for LE in the worst case scenario.

    D. I. Has spoiled me unfortunately LOL. Just wished they'd bring some talent south indy every now and then.

  13. #18987

    Yes it did

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Thank-you.

  14. #18986
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
    I used to see Marissa on the regular. She was an absolute favorite of mine back in the day. Saw ads for Chelsea confirmed it had been Marissa before meeting her. And I don't know what happened while she was on sabbatical, but her attitude had completely shifted. The girl used to be a true nympho, now she is barely invloved.

    It wasn't good acted either before we had a few impromtu appointments "off the clock" with her as Marissa.

    I really hope Marissa comes back one of these days.

  15. #18985
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
    Can you PM me her digits and incall location? I will be going South side this weekend and will try to take a bite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape