Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11458

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's crazy! She's always been super sketch to setup anything with her. Very poor communication.
    Yea I've seen her multiple times with a few communication issue but never really bad but she straight ghosted me last night to set up a time went to her place and no answer until 2 hour later made up some BS but you know what happened either double booked or didn't get her fix! May give her one more chance a while down the road. Great body nice girl when you get to see her.

  2. #11457

    Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    I don't think, I've seen anything about this girl she looks ok.
    She loves her sugar. Good times fair rates, slightly rushed. Have dreamed of her multiple times and the show is consistent. Who's going to buy her a car? LOL.

  3. #11456

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    Set something up with her tonight, got to the address provided (may wick view) and knocked on the door. Some old woman answered and shut the door in my face. I left and text her to find out what that was about, no replies. Those kinds of pranks can get people hurt. I stay strapped in Lex and that situation could have gotten twisted real quick.
    Wow that's crazy! She's always been super sketch to setup anything with her. Very poor communication.

  4. #11455

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to share to pics with yall. Enjoy.
    Set something up with her tonight, got to the address provided (may wick view) and knocked on the door. Some old woman answered and shut the door in my face. I left and text her to find out what that was about, no replies. Those kinds of pranks can get people hurt. I stay strapped in Lex and that situation could have gotten twisted real quick.

  5. #11454

    Lilly

    https://skipthegames.com/img/016/TMj...NjRlMjRhNg.jpg

    Has anyone seen Lilly? Cute spinner with Ole Miss bikini. Tineye comes up -0-. Google image come up -0-.

  6. #11453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Ukrainian, Non Ukrainian

    I had a nice visit with her earlier in the week. Excellent skills. Set up fairly easy. Lives in an apartment off of Waller Ave. Great head game and she takes care of all the boys. Really, like the hairy Bush. Pictures are a little deceiving as she had gained a few lbs. Since those pics. We did the couch thing. Prefer a bed but not an issue we me. I will repeat.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/893959744464

  7. #11452
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #11451

    Trans

    Can we please move on from the trans reports until there is actually a trans person to review.

  9. #11450

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    Sure would be nice to know, but I never get the opportunity as my texts are always ignored, doesn't matter the number I use. I even talk like I have seen her before. Doesn't work either. I give up.
    Some of these gals are tough. Its a cash grab to them. Try a new number next time, tell her your 'ready' and 5 min away. Maybe a picture of some cash. The repeat client stuff doesn't hurt either.

  10. #11449

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Bree in Richmond is a mixed race, huge tits, great BBBJ and warm wet kitty. Very reasonable rates. I always leave satisfied.

    .
    Sure would be nice to know, but I never get the opportunity as my texts are always ignored, doesn't matter the number I use. I even talk like I have seen her before. Doesn't work either. I give up.

  11. #11448

    Anyone have an info kymbella

    Looks like a nice bid ass with Greek?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nta5mjrmmzy4ytg5zwfkytyyngziotlimtixowq4ytgxnme2.jpg.jpeg‎  

  12. #11447
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering. When we say Jamie are we talking about the tall chick that "doesn't do drugs"? Just so many spider and bug bites right?
    Correct. She is really into nude hiking, off trail and thru the brush where all the bugs are though.

  13. #11446

    Male to female conversion

    Because of the recent discussion, I'll chime in. Curiosity got the cat and I had the experience once; you can tell. "Lips" are shaped differently, are tight, and low lying. Also, limited penetration, 4" was all they were accomplishing in 2010, and no "vaginal" lubrication. If she doesn't have facial hair and look's feminine, I'd do it again to see if vaginal construction has improved, but based on photos I've seen, it doesn't appear so.

  14. #11445

    Good GFE Provider

    It's been awhile since I've ran across a good GFE provider. Anyone got any active recommendations.

  15. #11444

    Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her digits please, you can pm me when you can?!
    I would like to get her digits as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape