rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 937 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11397
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...b/222534347094

    Only one hater? Really? Read your reviews on here. You're hated by almost every monger who's seen you. You are a lying, thieving ho. And for those who don't yet know, her QV and e.

    One hour "specials", do not include anything in the menu. And if you mention the hour, she'll actually say "you intend to stay the whole hour?" Well yeah ho, that's what your ad says! But, you are after all a liar and thief. And yes, I'll keep posting these truthful reviews about you so long as I think Newbies may be tricked into seeing your skank ass! Buyers Beware.
    Saw her walking on 7th two days ago. Wouldn't touch that with your dick.

  2. #11396

    Allie aka Miss Allie-Yes!!

    I have a nice visit with Allie, cute blond hair gal. Not to be confused with 2 other Allie's. Well documented. Set up after several text. In a motel at the Athens / Boonesboro exit. OK motel. Room is nice and clean. She is a smoker but no smoke smell in her room. Excellent skills. She was fresh and clean. No fake boobs or flat rate GPS. Will be repeating.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/452328123978

  3. #11395

    Is preferred 411 worth the money?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't see her. Checked out her TER and seems legit. Anyone know her?
    I'm not above paying if it is worth the money? Good girls on there? Different girls?

  4. #11394
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #11393

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim5546  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/776029169657

    Been reaching out and no replies. Anyone have a report. Thanks.
    I'be texted her a few time with no answer also, prolly some pissed of ex or girlfriend getting her phone blown up.

  6. #11392

    Ghost?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim5546  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/776029169657

    Been reaching out and no replies. Anyone have a report. Thanks.
    That's Ashley, the little thot from Versailles LOL! Search Versailles Girl. Tons of reviews, mostly mixed at best.

  7. #11391

    Thinking of TOFTT

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/812191645624

    Like the pics but outcall only which I am never too excited about. Texted with her and she seemed a bit abrasive but I'm sure the girls get lots of time wasters so that isn't surprising.

    Any info would be great or I can report back if I take the plunge. Stay safe out there.

    Visited Natasha awhile back and her body is as good as advertised. Thought I would share that as well. Overall really flighty with scheduling but a fun experience.

    Stay safe!

  8. #11390

    Ghost?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/776029169657

    Been reaching out and no replies. Anyone have a report. Thanks.

  9. #11389

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, don't bother. Pics are her but 10 years ago and about 50 lbs lighter. I would classify her as a BBW. She advertises the 60 minutes QV-FS. She pulls a Kristian. She does not take her shirt off to cover up the fat. She also was wearing knee high boots which makes me think she is covering up something else.

    Talk about a clock watcher. "So what do you want to do, you know we only have 15 minutes "yes I know how much time we have. But she had to bring it up about every 3 minutes "you know we don't have much time, you only have 15 minutes" OK already. Had me wait for 15 minutes so she could get ready. Ironic, I guess her time is more valuable than mine..
    Sorry correction, $60 for 15 minutes.

  10. #11388

    Faith, A Rare Gem, NOT!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/212304059900

    Even with the bad reviews, the little head was in charge today, and my regular UTR spinner is out of town. So, for a 100/ hr Outcall I figured what the hell. She replied with "just 1 min". Then, over an hour later she said she needs 2 or 3 more hours. All those other reviews suddenly sounded like total truth. Told her no thanks. Which is just as well cause I'm sure she was bullshitting me.

    Actually glad it worked out this way. Moral of the story; no matter how horny you are, believe the reviews!

  11. #11387

    Cory

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't see her. Checked out her TER and seems legit. Anyone know her?
    At $300 for 1 hr one of you financially secure mongers needs to step up and TOFTT.

  12. #11386
    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    I don't think, I've seen anything about this girl she looks ok.
    Yeah. Search under Judy or JuJu. Lots of reviews. Decent provider if you catch her on a good day. Pictures are very flattering from X years and pounds ago. Back in her dancing days. I've only had a BBBJ with CIM, so can't report on anything else. It was a car date, of which I'm not a fan. Just not that flexible any more. LOL.

  13. #11385

    New girl Cory?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRed691  [View Original Post]
    https://preferred411.com/P389551

    Has anyone got the chance to spend time with her?
    Haven't see her. Checked out her TER and seems legit. Anyone know her?

  14. #11384

    Kash-No Mas

    Yikes, don't bother. Pics are her but 10 years ago and about 50 lbs lighter. I would classify her as a BBW. She advertises the 60 minutes QV-FS. She pulls a Kristian. She does not take her shirt off to cover up the fat. She also was wearing knee high boots which makes me think she is covering up something else.

    Talk about a clock watcher. "So what do you want to do, you know we only have 15 minutes "yes I know how much time we have. But she had to bring it up about every 3 minutes "you know we don't have much time, you only have 15 minutes" OK already. Had me wait for 15 minutes so she could get ready. Ironic, I guess her time is more valuable than mine.

    On the positive side she had good BJ skills and a nice hotel in Hamburg but the room was kind of messy. Will not repeat.

  15. #11383

    Anyone no anything about this one!

    I don't think, I've seen anything about this girl she looks ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzyxnju0mtkzy2yxzjuxngyyntyyyjq1mdy4ntq1mgm2otkwyq.jpg.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape