Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 17953
-
09-30-22 14:49 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 46Natasha
Yea I've seen her multiple times with a few communication issue but never really bad but she straight ghosted me last night to set up a time went to her place and no answer until 2 hour later made up some BS but you know what happened either double booked or didn't get her fix! May give her one more chance a while down the road. Great body nice girl when you get to see her.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 12:50 #11457Senior Member

Posts: 87Juju
She loves her sugar. Good times fair rates, slightly rushed. Have dreamed of her multiple times and the show is consistent. Who's going to buy her a car? LOL.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 10:28 #11456Senior Member

Posts: 1002Natasha
Wow that's crazy! She's always been super sketch to setup anything with her. Very poor communication.
Originally Posted by AnabolicPope
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 05:32 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 51Natasha
Set something up with her tonight, got to the address provided (may wick view) and knocked on the door. Some old woman answered and shut the door in my face. I left and text her to find out what that was about, no replies. Those kinds of pranks can get people hurt. I stay strapped in Lex and that situation could have gotten twisted real quick.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-22 23:17 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 437Lilly
https://skipthegames.com/img/016/TMj...NjRlMjRhNg.jpg
Has anyone seen Lilly? Cute spinner with Ole Miss bikini. Tineye comes up -0-. Google image come up -0-.
-
09-29-22 16:30 #11453Senior Member

Posts: 265Ukrainian, Non Ukrainian
I had a nice visit with her earlier in the week. Excellent skills. Set up fairly easy. Lives in an apartment off of Waller Ave. Great head game and she takes care of all the boys. Really, like the hairy Bush. Pictures are a little deceiving as she had gained a few lbs. Since those pics. We did the couch thing. Prefer a bed but not an issue we me. I will repeat.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/893959744464
-
09-29-22 08:05 #11452Asshole

Posts: 39[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-29-22 06:44 #11451Senior Member

Posts: 442Trans
Can we please move on from the trans reports until there is actually a trans person to review.
-
09-28-22 18:38 #11450Senior Member

Posts: 84Bree
Some of these gals are tough. Its a cash grab to them. Try a new number next time, tell her your 'ready' and 5 min away. Maybe a picture of some cash. The repeat client stuff doesn't hurt either.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 14:31 #11449Senior Member

Posts: 606Bree
Sure would be nice to know, but I never get the opportunity as my texts are always ignored, doesn't matter the number I use. I even talk like I have seen her before. Doesn't work either. I give up.
Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 14:01 #11448Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone have an info kymbella
Looks like a nice bid ass with Greek?
-
09-28-22 12:40 #11447Senior Member

Posts: 363Correct. She is really into nude hiking, off trail and thru the brush where all the bugs are though.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-22 11:59 #11446Senior Member

Posts: 220Male to female conversion
Because of the recent discussion, I'll chime in. Curiosity got the cat and I had the experience once; you can tell. "Lips" are shaped differently, are tight, and low lying. Also, limited penetration, 4" was all they were accomplishing in 2010, and no "vaginal" lubrication. If she doesn't have facial hair and look's feminine, I'd do it again to see if vaginal construction has improved, but based on photos I've seen, it doesn't appear so.
-
09-28-22 11:09 #11445Senior Member

Posts: 1002Good GFE Provider
It's been awhile since I've ran across a good GFE provider. Anyone got any active recommendations.
-
09-28-22 10:40 #11444Regular Member

Posts: 22Yo
I would like to get her digits as well.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





