Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 24826
-
10-02-22 00:04 #18991Senior Member

Posts: 48Korean. South Indy
My experience today was funny / shitty. I lost no $ but wasted time. I followed https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-girl/49039680 with the phone - 269-280-xxxx which led me to Days Inn by Wyndham Indianapolis South.
Originally Posted by AusEx
[View Original Post]
I always expect some lies, and perhaps these girls really are afraid of showing their picture bcz of LE. But the phone jockey kept insisting that the pics were really the girls (which I did not believe), and that I could see 2 girls to choose from when I arrived (which I did believe). She kept promising that until 5 minutes before I arrived. But as soon as I get into a room, it's a plain, non-thin woman ( 38-40? I texted the phone jockey who then said, "The other girl is menstruating" LOL.
The girl in the room was not ugly, but I don't pay for plain. But she was a pushy *****, demanding that I get naked instantly. That was more than enough for me to cancel.
Was this "CiCi" in the same hotel? I assume she is not the girl in the pic? I'd love to try an Asian girl, but it doesn't seem likely.
-
10-01-22 23:23 #18990Senior Member

Posts: 180Korean Girl Cici FR
Dear Mongers,
Here is the FR of the so called Korean Cici. First of all, she is neither Korean nor 22. I visited her today, in-call location clean and safe somewhere on Southside near freeway. After reaching her place, she asked for a picture confirming my presence. She said she is Japanese which looks correct.
She is in her early 40 smooth skin. Make some kisses, appreciate the junior to please you. She helped to remove shoes, socks, and every other cloth and put them back. Deeds CBJ. WOT, let you suck her b**bs, while everything covered. I will return only if I am out of options. Thank you Fonzy for the initial review and answers on PM. Appreciate it.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32692948
-
10-01-22 20:20 #18989Regular Member

Posts: 16Cici
Asian-American, somewhat challenged with English. Slim body, accommodating. Good experience.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32692948
-
10-01-22 17:31 #18988Senior Member

Posts: 235Clarissa and Marissa still a no go
Thanks for the responses guys. I'm staying away from these two until further notice though.
Just too difficult following for my own safety. Clarissa did acknowledge she was wearing ankle jewelry that night and Chelsea aka Marissa might be in the same situation as far as I can tell. Might be working for LE in the worst case scenario.
D. I. Has spoiled me unfortunately LOL. Just wished they'd bring some talent south indy every now and then.
-
10-01-22 07:59 #18987Senior Member

Posts: 2148Yes it did
Thank-you.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 23:09 #18986Senior Member

Posts: 350I used to see Marissa on the regular. She was an absolute favorite of mine back in the day. Saw ads for Chelsea confirmed it had been Marissa before meeting her. And I don't know what happened while she was on sabbatical, but her attitude had completely shifted. The girl used to be a true nympho, now she is barely invloved.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
It wasn't good acted either before we had a few impromtu appointments "off the clock" with her as Marissa.
I really hope Marissa comes back one of these days.
-
09-30-22 12:43 #18985Senior Member

Posts: 180Can you PM me her digits and incall location? I will be going South side this weekend and will try to take a bite.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 12:25 #18984Senior Member

Posts: 180Address
She gave me the address of hotel near the highway which was closed months before. Can you share the incall location (PM me please)? I want to visit her as I like Korean fuck holes.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 11:17 #18983Senior Member

Posts: 134Tofft.
I actually called them and tofft LOL since my regular girl wasn't available. Pretty decent looking lady. Early 40's. Slim body. Clean room.
Originally Posted by DaeMen
[View Original Post]
Helped me take my clothes off and put it back on after we were done LOL. Follow directions well. Yeah, not a bad experience. She said she would be in town for 2 weeks!
-
09-30-22 11:05 #18982Senior Member

Posts: 808Try this
I hope this works.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
https://www.xnxx.com/video-p2ch39b/she_s_a_lot_of_fun
-
09-30-22 08:52 #18981Senior Member

Posts: 2148Tried your search
It came up with 112 pages! I'd like to see her in action but I'm not going thru that many pages to find her.
Originally Posted by Koodhi
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 08:35 #18980Senior Member

Posts: 82Link
Couldn't find. Send a link please.
Originally Posted by Koodhi
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 02:30 #18979Senior Member

Posts: 66Info?
Well, will you give me her number? As as the girl over at UTR?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 02:15 #18978Senior Member

Posts: 66I don't know what's up with her
By the looks of the last 4 you posted, she seems to have changed her number again. That her 4th in the last couple of months. I was seeing her relatively frequently as her apt is not far from mine. Hope she gets her act together, I really enjoy her.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 01:23 #18977Senior Member

Posts: 180Wow
Thats what I call as experience! Thank you for the guidance.
Originally Posted by Koodhi
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






