High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18976

    You can see her in action

    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.

  2. #18975

    I'm new don't know why you guys are so rude

    I've been ripped off every time I try to see a girl. I'm just saying when I seen Bella used to call herself Alexis, is what I was told from person who recommended her. She was great. I guess I'm not welcomed on here, I'll stop trying to post a review on her, have good day guys. if I knew how to put her link on here I would.

  3. #18974

    Relax mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her before Covid. She is real. Since then she has a bit of a tummy if that matters. My experience was OK, but rushed. I only pay for thin girls, myself, but I would only return to her for a QV because of the rush element.

  4. #18973
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her she was in one of the murder motels over on Shadeland. Walked by her "brother" on the way to the room. She was almost certainly on something, but handled the BBBJ fine for $. Probably wouldn't see her again unless I was really in a pinch.

  5. #18972

    Relax your mind and come see The best Forget the rest! 28 years old


  6. #18971
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #18970

    Any info on chocolate queen

    Saw couple postings. Didn't know if anyone had a recent dream with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/93552509

  8. #18969

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?
    If you look in the thread under Trixi there are several reports concerning her and the location. It has been a while so understand YMMV. Report back so we know if there are changes to her past experiences.

  9. #18968

    Trixi

    I've had several meetups with Trixi, very quiet, gentle personality, and pregnant, not that it's a bad thing. It's been safe for me, she prefers doggie style and as I mentioned, a child like personality, I sat and talked with her, likely a pharma issue, I'm sympathetic but not what the baby needs in it's system, due in March. She typically meets you on her porch, then right to the couch.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?

  10. #18967

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?
    Several reports for her back in July / August in this thread. Search for Trixi and you'll find them.

  11. #18966

    House on Barth Ave?

    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?

  12. #18965
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerdawg  [View Original Post]
    Why would you consider seeing this chick with the amount of sores and marks all over her face and body? Hate to say it but the red flags for getting robbed are the sores on her lip and if she didn't rob you of your money she's definitely robbing you of a clean bill of health.
    Can't be said better enough.

  13. #18964

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever connected with Brooke? I see her ads all the time and despite numerous efforts, I have never made contact with her. Texts don't get responded to and phone calls go unanswered.

    Is she legit? Thanks for any information.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/4197730047
    She is legit. Bigger than pics looks the same in the face. Very accommodating, everything covered.

  14. #18963

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Which Bella is this? The one who used to go by "Alexa"? And so you mean that post was just the escort pretending to be a customer?
    When you see gushing posts from someone who has no other posts on anyone other than the provider being exalted, then at the very least you should have some suspicion.

  15. #18962

    Why?

    Why would you consider seeing this chick with the amount of sores and marks all over her face and body? Hate to say it but the red flags for getting robbed are the sores on her lip and if she didn't rob you of your money she's definitely robbing you of a clean bill of health

    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...269/3179321346

    Has a pimp hiding inside apartment, she will take the money say she's getting a condom and runs off then pimp comes out ant kiks you out, 80X and Shortridge rd, that's the address they use.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape