Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 24828
-
09-18-22 19:41 #18918Senior Member

Posts: 56Met this one here today. Half a stack was the quote. Once in, only up sell beyond HE, smh. Not pleased LOL.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4462331.htm?cat=1
Edit: 1500 was quoted for FS
-
09-18-22 18:49 #18917Senior Member

Posts: 2148I'm trying to find the right word
Putrid. Stinky. Malodorous. Fetid. All of the above. Contacted Jess based on reviews here and on alligator. Communication was easy and prompt. Set up appointment. She was at the motel 6 behind Sam's club on the westside. Opened the door and I was barely two steps inside and was greeted with an odor that was so disgusting I almost puked. And I used to work in a hospital where there are smells that nobody should smell. This was worse. I turned right around and got out of there. She didn't say anything as I left.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/92634229
-
09-18-22 15:43 #18916Senior Member

Posts: 180Think you got me wrong. I am neither interested in knowing where you live nor desperate for $40. Instead interested in getting the experience by spending bucks. LOL.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 12:42 #18915Senior Member

Posts: 808Coordinates?
You want to know where I live? Are you desperate for $40?
Originally Posted by BeMine
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 02:08 #18914Senior Member

Posts: 180Interesting! As you mentioned it happens frequently, can you share some coordinates?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 02:04 #18913Senior Member

Posts: 180Clear rip-off. They asked for the deposits in the form of Ebay gift cards and always ask your address first and pretend as if they can reach to you in next 10 to 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by Kobe27
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 21:27 #18912Senior Member

Posts: 216I think that is called anal rape.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 20:37 #18911Senior Member

Posts: 56These two here, unverified girls on EROS Indy both ask you where you're at and they're conveniently close to you no matter where you say you are and also require a $100 deposit. Beware!
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1125717.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3624293.htm?cat=1
-
09-17-22 19:05 #18910Senior Member

Posts: 808Well for me
Well for me I just wait until I get one of these desperate messages. Which happens frequently.
Originally Posted by LuvsBJs
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 15:39 #18909Senior Member

Posts: 180I am too looking. Please pass it to me if you have any info.
Originally Posted by ItsReal
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 14:32 #18908Senior Member

Posts: 82Visiting Indy this week
Coming to Indy for a business trip and looking for a great provider to spent some time with. I like blonde spinners but they don't need to be blonde. GFE experience is a must. If anyone has a UTR they use I am happy to exchange if you ever make it to Boston. Reply or PM me. Thanks in advance.
-
09-17-22 11:48 #18907Senior Member

Posts: 413Definitely subjective
So the best is when they cry and shit. Got to think on that.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 22:05 #18906Senior Member

Posts: 93Greek
I'm looking for someone who is into it.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 12:54 #18905Regular Member

Posts: 2How good of a GFE? Condoms with oral? Anyone in Indy (east) with a fast, text and schedule BBBJ w / cim? I know it's a risk, but I only try to meet upscale (300 hr+) types.
Originally Posted by DaeMen
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 10:51 #18904Senior Member

Posts: 66Info?
Can you DM in to on some of the ladies that it's a big deal to?
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






