Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18979

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well for me I just wait until I get one of these desperate messages. Which happens frequently.
    Well, will you give me her number? As as the girl over at UTR?

  2. #18978

    I don't know what's up with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just had an odd experience the other day trying to visit Carissa last 4 digits 6007 southside. Was curious if anyone seen her as well as Chelsea who used to go by Marissa?

    Got to the motel a few nights ago to see Carissa and she had multiple red flags. I chose to cancel due to spidey senses. Moments later I get a pic text from Chelsea almost as if I were being taunted. Could be coincidental idk so thought I'd raise the concern.
    By the looks of the last 4 you posted, she seems to have changed her number again. That her 4th in the last couple of months. I was seeing her relatively frequently as her apt is not far from mine. Hope she gets her act together, I really enjoy her.

  3. #18977

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Koodhi  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.
    Thats what I call as experience! Thank you for the guidance.

  4. #18976

    You can see her in action

    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Search for "She's A Lot of Fun" on xnxx.

  5. #18975

    I'm new don't know why you guys are so rude

    I've been ripped off every time I try to see a girl. I'm just saying when I seen Bella used to call herself Alexis, is what I was told from person who recommended her. She was great. I guess I'm not welcomed on here, I'll stop trying to post a review on her, have good day guys. if I knew how to put her link on here I would.

  6. #18974

    Relax mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her before Covid. She is real. Since then she has a bit of a tummy if that matters. My experience was OK, but rushed. I only pay for thin girls, myself, but I would only return to her for a QV because of the rush element.

  7. #18973
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her she was in one of the murder motels over on Shadeland. Walked by her "brother" on the way to the room. She was almost certainly on something, but handled the BBBJ fine for $. Probably wouldn't see her again unless I was really in a pinch.

  8. #18972

    Relax your mind and come see The best Forget the rest! 28 years old


  9. #18971
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #18970

    Any info on chocolate queen

    Saw couple postings. Didn't know if anyone had a recent dream with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/93552509

  11. #18969

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?
    If you look in the thread under Trixi there are several reports concerning her and the location. It has been a while so understand YMMV. Report back so we know if there are changes to her past experiences.

  12. #18968

    Trixi

    I've had several meetups with Trixi, very quiet, gentle personality, and pregnant, not that it's a bad thing. It's been safe for me, she prefers doggie style and as I mentioned, a child like personality, I sat and talked with her, likely a pharma issue, I'm sympathetic but not what the baby needs in it's system, due in March. She typically meets you on her porch, then right to the couch.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?

  13. #18967

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?
    Several reports for her back in July / August in this thread. Search for Trixi and you'll find them.

  14. #18966

    House on Barth Ave?

    Cheaper rates + house meeting has me wary.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ee-me/49920103

    (317) 975-xxxx.

    Any experiences?

  15. #18965
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerdawg  [View Original Post]
    Why would you consider seeing this chick with the amount of sores and marks all over her face and body? Hate to say it but the red flags for getting robbed are the sores on her lip and if she didn't rob you of your money she's definitely robbing you of a clean bill of health.
    Can't be said better enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape